Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26581 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:57 - Aug 11 with 3436 viewsandypitt56

I have been offered hospitality tickets, bit gutted i wont be able to enjoy the awesome atmosphere in the away end. However never had the opportunity to go hospitality so looking forward to that!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:16 - Aug 11 with 3418 viewsKGriz16

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:15 - Aug 11 by jojaca

11/2 on Betfair, that has got to be good value.

I would say, I fancy us to win this one. LONG LIVE THE DIAMOND!

Tammy & Leroy to be in the goals for me.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:10 - Aug 11 with 3353 viewsdcd14

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:16 - Aug 11 by KGriz16

Tammy is or at least was 10/1 when I placed a bet midweek.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 11 with 3257 viewsjasonbromham

Is Tammy injured?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:49 - Aug 11 with 3251 viewsGaryjack

Southampton have never won an opening day premier league game at home. Don't like the sound of that one!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:52 - Aug 11 with 3245 viewsGaryjack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:46 - Aug 11 by jasonbromham

Is Tammy injured?

No.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 11 with 3246 viewsjasonbromham

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:52 - Aug 11 by Garyjack

No.

Has there been confirmation that he is not injured?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:55 - Aug 11 with 3236 viewsGaryjack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:53 - Aug 11 by jasonbromham

Has there been confirmation that he is not injured?

Well theres an article on the official site quoting Tammy saying he can't wait to get started at Southampton, dated today.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/tammy-cant-wait-his-big-chance
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:56]
Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Aug 11 with 3230 viewsjasonbromham

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:55 - Aug 11 by Garyjack

Well theres an article on the official site quoting Tammy saying he can't wait to get started at Southampton, dated today.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/tammy-cant-wait-his-big-chance
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:56]

Yes seen that but no official word, just wanted to know for my fantasy football teams as he's classed as injured or a doubt.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 11 with 3219 viewsGaryjack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Aug 11 by jasonbromham

Yes seen that but no official word, just wanted to know for my fantasy football teams as he's classed as injured or a doubt.

If it's something as important as that it's best to leave him out i think!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Aug 11 with 3202 viewsjasonbromham

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:59 - Aug 11 by Garyjack

If it's something as important as that it's best to leave him out i think!

Very important big money riding on it haha!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Aug 11 with 3196 viewsJackSkellington

We're gonna smash them. They'll be expecting the same gutless pre-PC performance we gave down there last year. They haven't got a clue what's coming to them!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 11 with 3168 viewsMo_Wives

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:16 - Aug 11 by KGriz16

Diamonds are forever.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Aug 11 with 3163 viewsMo_Wives

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:49 - Aug 11 by Garyjack

Southampton have never won an opening day premier league game at home. Don't like the sound of that one!

Bollocks

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Aug 11 with 3139 viewsGaryjack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Aug 11 by Mo_Wives

Bollocks

And we haven't lost an away opening game since our very first Premier league fixture! unbeaten in 4 games and 6 years!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:05 - Aug 11 with 3112 viewsMo_Wives

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Aug 11 by Garyjack

And we haven't lost an away opening game since our very first Premier league fixture! unbeaten in 4 games and 6 years!

Arrrrgh FFS

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 11 with 3030 viewsjacabertawe

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:57 - Aug 11 by jasonbromham

Abraham's here doing gym work:

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:49 - Aug 11 with 2919 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:06 - Aug 11 by jacabertawe

Abraham's here doing gym work:

It was a worry for me but it was good to see Tammy on the rolling road and giving his groin a work out.
Hope he is fit as, with the best will in the world, it would be a struggle for us with just Ollie up front.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:29 - Aug 11 with 2860 viewsLoyal

I see the 'chaps' are heading south as well, just to add a bit of spice 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:13 - Aug 11 with 2808 viewsTummer_from_Texas

He was 75% earlier in the week, but upgraded to 100% today.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:16 - Aug 11 with 2803 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:50 - Aug 10 by nantywatcher

Narsingh - have you seen him play??

Yes, and I've been more impressed than most I guess. Our best true wing at this point, and he ended the season excellently vs. West Brom.

I know he won't start and we'll go with the diamond though.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:18 - Aug 11 with 2801 viewsJohnw102

Just seen that the ever reliable Michael Jones is referee.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:19 - Aug 11 with 2800 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:15 - Aug 11 by jojaca

11/2 on Betfair, that has got to be good value.

That's pretty good. My American betting site only gave me +460 (4.6/1).

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:54 - Aug 11 with 2748 viewsSwansea93

Can anyone recommend any decent car parks to make a quick ish exit back home after the game?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:58 - Aug 11 with 2740 viewsSwans777

0-1 will do for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024