Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26531 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 3710 viewsnierika

Ive been thinking draw for weeks but 11/2 is just too juicy
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:38 - Aug 12 with 3501 viewsdameedna

Mug that I am but will be putting some dough on this result.

Remember when Leon Knight arrived and scored 3 in midweek in his first game. We had started to struggle up front and it was one scintillating and timely debut.

Lets hope for the same for Abrahams. If he can get on the end of one early we should be in with a shout. A draw will go.

You never really know at the start of the season who is goung to do well and why the transfer door is left open for 2 weeks is so that the weaker clubs get a chance to strenghthen once the stronger clubs have done their business.

That was a good start by Leicester if we can score 3 I dont thing Souths have the ability to score 4 and would hope our defence will shine.

Key role as ever is going to be Leon. If Mesa comes on with 20 to go it will be crucial he gets used to the pace. It wont be Sampdoria and he will be targetted for early attention important he gets at least even. He likes a bit of a nutmeg does Mesa I hope he leaves the frills to Car and Fer.

Exciting times. New era dawning. High hopes for Abrahams from what I have seen he is going to perform well even if he doesnt score.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:26 - Aug 12 with 3431 viewsWhiterockin

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 01:38 - Aug 12 by dameedna

Mug that I am but will be putting some dough on this result.

Remember when Leon Knight arrived and scored 3 in midweek in his first game. We had started to struggle up front and it was one scintillating and timely debut.

Lets hope for the same for Abrahams. If he can get on the end of one early we should be in with a shout. A draw will go.

You never really know at the start of the season who is goung to do well and why the transfer door is left open for 2 weeks is so that the weaker clubs get a chance to strenghthen once the stronger clubs have done their business.

That was a good start by Leicester if we can score 3 I dont thing Souths have the ability to score 4 and would hope our defence will shine.

Key role as ever is going to be Leon. If Mesa comes on with 20 to go it will be crucial he gets used to the pace. It wont be Sampdoria and he will be targetted for early attention important he gets at least even. He likes a bit of a nutmeg does Mesa I hope he leaves the frills to Car and Fer.

Exciting times. New era dawning. High hopes for Abrahams from what I have seen he is going to perform well even if he doesnt score.

"You never really know at the start of the season who is goung to do well and why the transfer door is left open for 2 weeks is so that the weaker clubs get a chance to strenghthen once the stronger clubs have done their business."

That is wrong. It is not just our leagues that the transfer window applies to. The Belgian league started in July and Germany does not start until next week. These are just two examples. You think the window is left open for the weaker teams in the Premier League to strengthen? And you don't think there are still deals to be done by the big clubs?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:55 - Aug 12 with 3412 viewsYossarian

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:50 - Aug 10 by nantywatcher

Narsingh - have you seen him play??

Another car crash signing by our discredited 'Director of Football'.....ffs!

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:02 - Aug 12 with 3401 viewsdameedna

Id say the two weeks help the smaller clubs but it is arguable. Some will say it is a pain not knowing what the team is before season starts. Not really bothered either way in reality, it is what it is.

We have a striker who I wish the best for obvious reasons and with any luck we will buy another couple of players.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:34 - Aug 12 with 3319 viewsnantywatcher

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 06:55 - Aug 12 by Yossarian

Another car crash signing by our discredited 'Director of Football'.....ffs!

What worries me is that he is the one player PC openly approved the signing. I keep hoping that Narsingh will burst into life, but he still looks like he should be playing for Chesterfield and nowhere near the Premier.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:08 - Aug 12 with 3215 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2-2 lump on

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:46 - Aug 12 with 3082 viewsraynor94

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:34 - Aug 12 by nantywatcher

What worries me is that he is the one player PC openly approved the signing. I keep hoping that Narsingh will burst into life, but he still looks like he should be playing for Chesterfield and nowhere near the Premier.

A bit of perspective here, he has made 3 appearances, and come on 10 times as a sub mostly when we were playing crap, let's see what he can do in a hopefully far more confident team, before we write him off

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:01 - Aug 12 with 3037 viewsjack2jack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:08 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

2-2 lump on

That's how I see it.Two for Tammy.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:08 - Aug 12 with 3015 viewsdameedna

Prediction
1 2
Abraham to score first
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:18 - Aug 12 with 2979 viewsmacthejack

Can't believe how many people have completely written Narsingh off already.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:24 - Aug 12 with 2959 viewshydraulicjack

Live stream on bein sport 8
and tsn2

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:28 - Aug 12 with 2938 viewsMo_Wives

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:24 - Aug 12 by hydraulicjack

and tsn2

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:39 - Aug 12 with 2910 viewsFireboy2

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:24 - Aug 12 by hydraulicjack

and tsn2

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Aug 12 with 2817 viewsEasternJack

Can't wait until KO

Watching the Watford match. Liverpool are total shlte

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:29 - Aug 12 with 2771 viewsunion_jack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:39 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

How do I get either of these streams.

Last season my MX box had an app which showed me all the sports channel providers down the left (including those two and many others). It wasn't via Kodi as far as I remember.

I've just had a brain-fart and can't remember.

Any help in plain English would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 12 with 2641 viewsdailew

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:17 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Can't wait until KO

Watching the Watford match. Liverpool are total shlte

Diverpool now 3-2 up.

At least a good result for us.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 12 with 2629 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 12 with 2616 viewsTheKirkyLife

Cannot believe we're starting with Routledge.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 12 with 2533 viewsairedale

So Wayney is doing a Gylfi role, or is he a winger with Ayew? Or Ayew and Routs in a supporting/feed role (with a bit of a free rein) behind Tammy?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:08]
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 12 with 2506 viewsMo_Wives

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

Don't hate the player...hate the game.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 12 with 2428 viewsmalagajack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:29 - Aug 12 by union_jack

How do I get either of these streams.

Last season my MX box had an app which showed me all the sports channel providers down the left (including those two and many others). It wasn't via Kodi as far as I remember.

I've just had a brain-fart and can't remember.

Any help in plain English would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Use mobdro app, if u don't have it download the apk, settings need to allow apps from unknown sources plenty of info online jowls to install pretty straightforward. Good luck
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 12 with 2426 viewsakajack

Mesa not starting ?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 12 with 2426 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Aug 12 by airedale

So Wayney is doing a Gylfi role, or is he a winger with Ayew? Or Ayew and Routs in a supporting/feed role (with a bit of a free rein) behind Tammy?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:08]

He's got the Siggy role, as expected.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Aug 12 with 2391 viewsmidswan

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

The seasons escaped goat is born ....... again. ..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024