Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26550 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Aug 12 with 3394 viewsr0ckin

Literally every stadium these days look the same, that could be the liberty from the sky without the red seats.

Peace

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 12 with 3376 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

Cannot believe we're starting with Routledge.

Our squad is paper thin, who was you expecting? Jesus? I can't believe your shocked.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 12 with 3246 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 12 by Smellyplumz

Our squad is paper thin, who was you expecting? Jesus? I can't believe your shocked.

I'm not shocked just forever disappointed that our club can't do transfer windows properly.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Aug 12 with 3203 viewsmacthejack

Routledge was decent against Sampdoria in that role.

We're playing the diamond and he's at the tip.

Mesa isn't starting so we can break him in. Also you're guaranteed a performance from Leon.

Honestly we have some clueless thickos following us. Too many people love to moan.

COYS
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:34]
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:36 - Aug 12 with 3165 viewsjojaca

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:16 - Aug 12 by Smellyplumz

Bench not looking good, it's no point in having Fulton and Mesa the same bench.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:55 - Aug 12 with 2966 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:29 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

I'm not shocked just forever disappointed that our club can't do transfer windows properly.

I feel your pain.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Aug 12 with 2952 viewsBrynCartwright

Am totally bricking it. Come on you beautiful Jack b******s!!

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Aug 12 with 2905 viewsHeadmaster

Any link to a stream where you don't have to sign up or register?
Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Aug 12 with 2712 viewsdizietsma

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Aug 12 by Headmaster

http://www.vipbox.bz/soccer/485556/6/southampton-vs-swansea-city.html
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Aug 12 with 2694 viewsdailew

Great cross from routs.

Tammy should have buried that.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:14 - Aug 12 with 2616 viewsDJack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:01 - Aug 12 by Headmaster

cricfree.sc, but that may be illegal so don't go there.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 12 with 2434 viewsdailew

Hanging on here.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Aug 12 with 2398 viewssully49

Our marking is all over the place.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 12 with 2377 viewsOldjack

Living dangerously atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 12 with 2374 viewsEasternJack

Needs to change the formation - getting overloaded on the right with Bertrand overlapping.

Ayew not tracking back and Leroy getting pulled over t to cover leaving gaps from runners in the middle
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 15:24]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 12 with 2345 viewslifelong

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 12 by dailew

Hanging on here.

Could be 3 down at least.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 2342 viewsjojaca

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Aug 12 by dailew

Hanging on here.

Need more protection out wide.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 2321 viewsyescomeon

This is the downside to the diamond. When you face a side with wingers and good attacking fullbacks they can double up on your fullbacks. Might need to change the formation.

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 2190 viewsNeath_Jack

We're not being patient enough. We pass it around 5 or 6 times, then we're lumping it up field which inevitably leads to us losing possession.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 2166 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fer is lost out there

Swap him with routledge

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 2161 viewsPozuelosSideys

Midfield getting cut to pieces so far.

Naughton and FFS back to the usual. That was a penno too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 12 with 2127 viewsEasternJack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

We're not being patient enough. We pass it around 5 or 6 times, then we're lumping it up field which inevitably leads to us losing possession.

No options. being put under pressure and the out ball is too narrow

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 12 with 2094 viewsEasternJack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:28 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fer is lost out there

Swap him with routledge

Stick Fer in the hole and bring mesa on for routledge

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:35 - Aug 12 with 1962 viewsZZoric

lacking dynamism across the park, Fer in particular needs to liven up

needs a burst from olsson to spark something
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Aug 12 with 1942 viewsElward

It's going to be another long season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024