Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26551 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:38 - Aug 12 with 2151 viewsOldjack

it's only a matter of time ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 12 with 2141 viewsjojaca

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Aug 12 by Elward

It's going to be another long season

How we are not 3/4 nil down at the moment, this is a season too far Britton and Routledge. We are lacking so much quality. 11 shots to 1 at the moment.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 12 with 2137 viewsdailew

Backs to the wall.

12-1 attempts on goal.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 12 with 2132 viewsEasternJack

I've got sympathy for naughton for the overload problem, however he needs to stop following runners that Leon and Carroll should be covering

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Aug 12 with 2055 viewsElward

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Aug 12 by jojaca

How we are not 3/4 nil down at the moment, this is a season too far Britton and Routledge. We are lacking so much quality. 11 shots to 1 at the moment.

Just answered your own question.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 12 with 1979 viewsZZoric

llorente woulda buried that
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 12 with 1975 viewsMrSwerve

Shocking game so far. I'd take a draw all day long.

Britton in the starting 11 and Rangel on the bench says it all. Don't get me wrong, I bloody love them both, but it's 2017 and they're both in the match day squad.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:45 - Aug 12 with 1968 viewsjack2jack

They were murdering us for twenty minutes,desperate defending,we need to change things up half time.Mind you if they can't score then happy days.
Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 12 with 1904 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yawn. We look the same as last season, but without the set piece threat

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 12 with 1895 viewsyescomeon

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:30 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Stick Fer in the hole and bring mesa on for routledge

I'd like to see that at half time too. It does stop us being able to switch to a makeshift 451

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 12 with 1888 viewsdailew

10 man chelski 3-0 down. Udders 2 up at Palace.

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Aug 12 with 1831 viewsGroo

Can't believe Chelsea losing 3-0 at home to Burnley and Huddersfield 2 up at Palace

Groo does what Groo does best

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 12 with 1803 viewsEasternJack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Aug 12 by yescomeon

I'd like to see that at half time too. It does stop us being able to switch to a makeshift 451

Maybe need to give up on 2 up front today

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Aug 12 with 1793 viewsOldjack

Giving the ball away ,tippy tappy slow football along with no penetration ,change it Clems or we will lose this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 12 with 1757 viewsSwanjaxs

45 minutes and 23 seconds before I realised Routledge was on the pitch 😮

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 12 with 1694 viewsTheKirkyLife

Utterly desperate. I was thinking earlier this season could be defined by how good our defence is. If we can't even get out of our own half we'll need them more than ever.

How the owners can watch this and be happy is just sickening.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 12 with 1669 viewsSmellyplumz

Long season with a paper thin squad.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Aug 12 with 1659 viewsjasper_T

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Aug 12 by Swanjaxs

45 minutes and 23 seconds before I realised Routledge was on the pitch 😮

You didn't see Tammy's chance?
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 12 with 1614 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

Utterly desperate. I was thinking earlier this season could be defined by how good our defence is. If we can't even get out of our own half we'll need them more than ever.

They don't watch sports they watch wall St.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 12 with 1580 viewsSwan91

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

to be a little fair to the players... I think the formation is the problem.. most of Southamptons chances are coming from wide, their wingers and full backs are doing a good job of utilising the space... I feel if we change to a 4-5-1 formation (or something similar) then it wouldn't be so full on and we could actually start to match them...
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 12 with 1463 viewsdailew

V lucky to get to halftime level.

Need to change Routs for Roca or Narsingh.

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 12 with 1461 viewsicecoldjack

First game an all that but having seen the other games and teams like fester and Watford I think it's safe to say we have a problem with our squad that our owners seem to not want to fix .

We look so far behind teams like Watford it's un real. I'm a bit sick and tired of hearing the same nonsense when 90% of fans know very well we ae desperate for players . Look at the state of our bench, it's all a bit if a let down so far..We live in hope
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Aug 12 with 1450 viewsJajess

If this is the freeflowing football we are supposed to play without Gylfie and Llorente I prefer we keep them nomatter which players a 50 mil sale could bring.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Aug 12 with 1448 viewsKGriz16

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 12 by Swan91

to be a little fair to the players... I think the formation is the problem.. most of Southamptons chances are coming from wide, their wingers and full backs are doing a good job of utilising the space... I feel if we change to a 4-5-1 formation (or something similar) then it wouldn't be so full on and we could actually start to match them...

Agree with you there. The midfield is too narrow to deal with Southamptons so they're just playing through us with their five in midfield. Formation needs to be changed or something needs to be done about Ayew coming back to help out the midfield a bit more.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 1317 viewsSgorioFruit

Southampton beating our asses here,
apart from scoring that is

I couldn't wait for half time, maybe Clement will fire a rocket up em in his half time talk

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024