Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26554 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Aug 12 with 2259 viewsyescomeon

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:54 - Aug 12 by Swan91

to be a little fair to the players... I think the formation is the problem.. most of Southamptons chances are coming from wide, their wingers and full backs are doing a good job of utilising the space... I feel if we change to a 4-5-1 formation (or something similar) then it wouldn't be so full on and we could actually start to match them...

I think we were more or less playing 451 for the second half of that first half. We struggle to create anything with the 451, I'm sure thats why we changed to the diamond in the first place.

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:04 - Aug 12 with 2231 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm watching on a very laggy Sportsmania feed 5000 miles away. Apart from Tammy's gilt-edged chance there isn't too much to feel good about. We aren't losing, but probably should be. We don't have enough in midfield at present, and there isn't much on the bench. Best fantasy scenario I can think of is that PC brings on Narsingh and he puts a cross on Tammy's head.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:10 - Aug 12 with 2078 viewsdailew

Same old. A bit more urgency. Changes needed quick.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:14 - Aug 12 with 1925 viewsyescomeon

Bit better so far, still look to get mesa on for routledge

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 12 with 1911 viewsEasternJack

Better shape this 2nd half so far. A more rigid 451. Doing a better job containing them wide

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:15 - Aug 12 with 1897 viewsElward

Southampton will score this game. We just need to see if we can too
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:19 - Aug 12 with 1797 viewsMrSwerve

It's ok. We haven't got piercing passes from a playmaker or world class crosses or free kicks to give us some goals...but we're passing between the back 4 lovely.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:22 - Aug 12 with 1718 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Routs majestic fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1663 viewsEilian

We cant attack for shit!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:24 - Aug 12 with 1667 viewsElward

Oh no, we suck again
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:25 - Aug 12 with 1612 viewsEasternJack

Ok..... who has been showing Olsen videos of Neil Taylor?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:26 - Aug 12 with 1557 viewsEilian

Carroll just brought the ball out of defense just then and he had literally no options in front of him. Verry worrying and quite depressing.....
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:28 - Aug 12 with 1468 viewsElward

Fuking hell make a sub. We are dreadfull
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:29 - Aug 12 with 1395 viewsdailew

Tùrds 3-0 up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 1365 viewsOldjack

gone back to the first half now ,sitting to fuking deep inviting loads of trouble,attack ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 1366 viewsEasternJack

Southampton have Charlie Austen and Shane long on the bench.

We have McSocks

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 12 with 1333 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If we get a nil nil out box this I'll be ecstatic

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 1297 viewsyescomeon

My God, Jay fulton. That will put the sh*t up em

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 1285 viewslidojack

Didn't we pay £11m for someone who plays in Leon's position?

Why bother when we have Jay Fulton? 🙄
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:32 - Aug 12 with 1245 viewsEilian

It definitely feels like we are the underdogs here. This could easily be a championship team versus a prem team in the FA Cup.

And here we bring on a bit of quality off the bench...

This squad needs an injection of quality ..... if that wasn't already completely obvious before the game.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 12 with 1205 viewsMagic_Michu

Jay friggin Fulton... where the hell is Mesa!?
Bizarre.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 12 with 1184 viewsEasternJack

£11m for Mesa and we bring on Fulton...

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Aug 12 with 1150 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mesa must be shit

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 1102 viewsyescomeon

Think we've been playing for the draw since we tightend up in the first half

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 1085 viewsEasternJack

It's ok. Captain Routledge will inspire us to victory

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024