Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26549 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 2658 viewsjojaca

Have we been in the half of the field this half.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:35 - Aug 12 with 2658 viewsGeoffThom

This has Austin written all over it
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 12 with 2643 viewsShonky

Soton only had 1 more shot on target than us.

Its just a ride...

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 12 with 2595 viewslidojack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 12 by Shonky

Says more about them than it does us.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:37 - Aug 12 with 2519 viewsjojaca

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:36 - Aug 12 by Shonky

Goalkeeper and defence come out with praise, midfield on awful.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Aug 12 with 2507 viewslidojack

Kyle Bartley for Tammy Abraham

Speaks volumes
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Aug 12 with 2490 viewsTheKirkyLife

BARTLEY ON FOR ABRAHAM

Actually dead.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Aug 12 with 2452 viewsScotia

Bartley for Tammy?????

Gutted to say, but deserve what we get!
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 16:39]
Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 12 with 2410 viewssully49

It's just a largest of time its relentless pressure.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:39 - Aug 12 with 2406 viewsEbo

Baffling subs, totally baffling

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 12 with 2370 viewsShonky

In the interest of fairness I should also point out that Soton have also had infinitely more shots on target than us.

Its just a ride...

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 12 with 2370 viewsElward

Bartley on for Abraham. Im weak! Lol!!!!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 12 with 2310 viewsOldjack

top negative football

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 12 with 2262 viewsEilian

well, this should make for a completely depressing nail biting last ten minutes.

How have we put our selves in this position again?

It's concerning on many levels.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 12 with 2218 viewsScotia

Jesus Christ. Mcburnie now, just look at the team finishing this game, and we thought we had problems last season!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 12 with 2148 viewsairedale

Looking at the positive side, the longer it goes on at nill all, the better the chances of the poorer team nicking it.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 12 with 2124 viewsEilian

hip hip hooray! We have a striker on the pitch!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 12 with 2070 viewsyescomeon

To be fair that last sub and the formation it gives us now is something I'd like to see us try but with different personnel

Upthecity!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 12 with 1773 viewssully49

Still all said, its a point away, I'll take it

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 12 with 1700 viewsGaryjack

You've gotta be fvckin kidding me. How did we get a point out of that!
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 12 with 1693 viewsElward

Bet Man Utd are bricking it for next week
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 12 with 1684 viewsPozuelosSideys

'Kin hell that was boring

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 12 with 1623 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 12 by sully49

Still all said, its a point away, I'll take it

Considering our usual record down there a great result if the game is over

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 12 with 1602 viewsdailew

Jesus Christ. Lucky or what.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 12 with 1578 viewsTheKirkyLife

Cannot believe we got a point out of that.

There are many words I could use but I think terrifying would be the best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024