Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 01:34 - Aug 10 with 26555 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 14:30]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 with 1519 viewsOldjack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 12 by sully49

Still all said, its a point away, I'll take it

Dead lucky ,and i didn't enjoy that one bit ,but a point is a point ,just another 39 to go

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 with 1523 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 12 by PozuelosSideys

'Kin hell that was boring

Can't say that mun, only 90 minutes according to some.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 with 1500 viewsMo_Wives

I enjoyed that. Roll on United.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 with 1495 viewsEilian

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

Cannot believe we got a point out of that.

There are many words I could use but I think terrifying would be the best.

yes, terrifying is a great summary.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 with 1496 viewsBlasterJack

What an absolute dog turd of a game.

Bartley for Abraham summed that up for me.

Our squad needs some serious investment or we are in for another torrid season.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 1459 viewsShonky

Point at Soton....

Its just a ride...

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 12 with 1439 viewslegoman

Do you think we'll be first on MOTD?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 12 with 1414 viewsOldjack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 by BlasterJack

Tactics ,far to negative nearly all the game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 12 with 1411 viewsFireboy2

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:30 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

If we get a nil nil out box this I'll be ecstatic

Well? Are you?

Coz I am
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 12 with 1392 viewsDanWelsh86

People complain, but last season that would have been a 3 or 4 nil drubbing.

Appreciate the fact our manager got a point from a ground we always lose at.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 12 with 1357 viewsairedale

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 12 by legoman

Do you think we'll be first on MOTD?

Deffo, from the back.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 12 with 1337 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:52 - Aug 12 by BlasterJack

Pure forgettable w@nk

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 12 with 1320 viewsEasternJack

Absolute mugging to come away with a point from that.

Only 39 more to go.

Res - don't take this personally, but I'm not a big fan of your open expansive, runners behind style of play. It's a little bit shlt

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Aug 12 with 1303 viewsdailew

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 12 by DanWelsh86

The defence, especially FF and Mawson played well.

Always a good sign I suppose.

They should have had two pens tho.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 12 with 1200 viewsFireboy2

I would like a reporter to ask PC why he put fulton on for leon when we have an 11 million pound player on the bench
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 1126 viewsSmellyplumz

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

I would like a reporter to ask PC why he put fulton on for leon when we have an 11 million pound player on the bench

Not up to speed? Only thing I could think of.

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 12 with 1124 viewsfbreath

Is this the next level we were told about

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 1113 viewsairedale

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 12 by Fireboy2

Perhaps Clem wants to blood him in with an easy game, and he'll play next Saturday.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 12 with 1084 viewsZZoric

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Aug 12 by DanWelsh86

indeed, perspective required

s'oton played with structure, dynamism, and a high-line

we managed to counter that and had patches of momentum at critical times - towards end 1st half and mid 2nd

no doubt PC will be delighted
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 12 with 1045 viewsexiledclaseboy

Good result. Difficult place to go at the start of the season, under a lot of pressure and come away with a hard earned point. Happy days.

There endeth the cliches. All true though.

Poll: Tory leader

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 992 viewslondonlisa2001

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 12 by ZZoric

indeed, perspective required

s'oton played with structure, dynamism, and a high-line

we managed to counter that and had patches of momentum at critical times - towards end 1st half and mid 2nd

no doubt PC will be delighted

He'll be delighted with a point (as am I, and I'm sure everyone else). He'll also be delighted by Southampton's wasteful finishing.

He even should be delighted with the performance of Mawson and Fernandez who were both excellent.

I doubt he'll be delighted by much else. We could play for another hour and a half without scoring.

No creativity at all, and no patience in the middle of the pitch either.

Lacking a number of quality players. If anything shows why we have to bring in the Siggy money and strengthen, that game was surely it.

I'm sorry to say, that this season may be a step too far for the mighty Leon as well, certainly as a starter.

Still. They'll be kicking themselves, and we have picked up a useful point. Hopefully this week will see some much needed movement.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 12 with 930 viewsunion_jack

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:12 - Aug 12 by malagajack

Use mobdro app, if u don't have it download the apk, settings need to allow apps from unknown sources plenty of info online jowls to install pretty straightforward. Good luck

Thank you.

I loaded it ok but keep getting the 'oh no' message on every site.

I'll look into it but on the plus side I missed the game!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:20 - Aug 12 with 891 viewsAnotherJohn

At one level that was a gutsy defensive performance and excellent point, but few teams will miss that many chances. I hope the Americans will see that we won't get many more away points fielding that team. The main positive was that our CHs were very solid.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Aug 12 with 834 viewsjasper_T

We beat them there a couple of seasons ago.

In a game Jay Fulton started.
The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:29 - Aug 12 with 811 viewslondonlisa2001

The Offcial Southampton Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Aug 12 by jasper_T

We beat them there a couple of seasons ago.

In a game Jay Fulton started.

We didn't play that much better then than today to be fair. It was a real smash and grab.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024