Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) 12:38 - Aug 10 with 9967 viewsunion_jack

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 12:40 - Aug 10 with 6827 viewsKGriz16

Will try and watch...

Can see a lot of Gylfi based questions, hopefully some enlightenment on our transfer activity though!
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 12:41 - Aug 10 with 6816 viewsTheFranchise

SSN?
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 12:45 - Aug 10 with 6794 viewsunion_jack

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 12:41 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

SSN?

Think so yes.

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 6711 viewsunion_jack

When Sky say 1-00 they actually mean anytime after 1-00!!

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 6674 viewsakajack

On in a mo, they just doing the warm up to it
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 6596 viewsTheFranchise

have i missed it?
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:19 - Aug 10 with 6588 viewsWarwickHunt

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

have i missed it?

No.

http://cricfree.sc/sky-sports-news-live-stream-
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:19 - Aug 10 with 6584 viewsunion_jack

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 10 by TheFranchise

have i missed it?

Not yet.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:20 - Aug 10 with 6570 viewsunion_jack

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:11 - Aug 10 by akajack

On in a mo, they just doing the warm up to it

It's similar to the Sigurddson saga.

It's imminent!

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:26 - Aug 10 with 6502 viewsakajack

Here we go
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:27 - Aug 10 with 6491 viewsakajack

Gylfi out of Soton squad
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:31 - Aug 10 with 6421 viewsunion_jack

Ok. Nothing has changed.

Both clubs need to compromise.

Siggurdson still training hard.

May happen when Clement least expects it.

Not included in Saturday squad.

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:31 - Aug 10 with 6419 viewsLoyal

Tw@t hasn't been in any squad since fcking Barnet.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:33 - Aug 10 with 6387 viewsakajack

Either way .... still can't wait for Saturday.. COYS
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:40 - Aug 10 with 6299 viewstomdickharry

A diplomat par excellence. As cool as a proverbial cucumber in the interview gave nothing away other than Siggy will not be playing on Saturday. First law of investment "protect your assets".
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:46 - Aug 10 with 6213 viewsDarran

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:40 - Aug 10 by tomdickharry

A diplomat par excellence. As cool as a proverbial cucumber in the interview gave nothing away other than Siggy will not be playing on Saturday. First law of investment "protect your assets".

Well unless he's refusing to play he should be fit and available for selection.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:57 - Aug 10 with 6106 viewsJackSkellington

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:46 - Aug 10 by Darran

Well unless he's refusing to play he should be fit and available for selection.

He may well be "available for selection" and the club have simply taken a decision to not select him so he doesn't pick up an injury and screw up the sale. The fact he appeared with the squad in public for the open training session the other week suggests to me he would be in the matchday squad if asked, and this is the club and PC's decision.
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:01 - Aug 10 with 6043 viewsDarran

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 13:57 - Aug 10 by JackSkellington

He may well be "available for selection" and the club have simply taken a decision to not select him so he doesn't pick up an injury and screw up the sale. The fact he appeared with the squad in public for the open training session the other week suggests to me he would be in the matchday squad if asked, and this is the club and PC's decision.

I don't disagree but it's been handled badly by everyone involved.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:04 - Aug 10 with 6006 viewsunion_jack

Listening to Koeman now and he is equally frustrated and obviously feels that both parties at-Rr suffering here.

Clement got it right - both sides need to compromise and we'll both be in a win situation.

Please get it done!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 14:04]

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:16 - Aug 10 with 5884 viewscostalotta

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:04 - Aug 10 by union_jack

Listening to Koeman now and he is equally frustrated and obviously feels that both parties at-Rr suffering here.

Clement got it right - both sides need to compromise and we'll both be in a win situation.

Please get it done!
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 14:04]

Don't you mean all parties as opposed to both sides. Siggy is part of it too.
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:18 - Aug 10 with 5873 viewsTheFranchise

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:16 - Aug 10 by costalotta

If he handed in a transfer request it would mean we could drop our fee because we wouldn't have to pay his loyalty bonus. It could easily be done then.
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:20 - Aug 10 with 5847 viewsunion_jack

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:16 - Aug 10 by costalotta

I'm looking at it from the 2 clubs negotiating. One is too high the other too low.

Yes Siggy is involved but can only influence the deal directly by putting in a transfer request. That probably would move it along quicker but can't see him doing that.

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:28 - Aug 10 with 5799 viewscostalotta

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:20 - Aug 10 by union_jack

I'm looking at it from the 2 clubs negotiating. One is too high the other too low.

Yes Siggy is involved but can only influence the deal directly by putting in a transfer request. That probably would move it along quicker but can't see him doing that.

I want to a house in Mayfair London! Surely the owners should sell to me for what I want to Pay?

The price is the price and if Everton want him they should pay it. Now, siggy can facilitate the deal by handing in a transfer request which will allow us to accept less. That's it. End of.

Where the club have gon wrong imo is that they should have put a deadline on it and had certainty rather than f e c k I n g up another window. I wonder what the excuse will be this time.
Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:46 - Aug 10 with 5696 viewsmax936

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:28 - Aug 10 by costalotta

I want to a house in Mayfair London! Surely the owners should sell to me for what I want to Pay?

The price is the price and if Everton want him they should pay it. Now, siggy can facilitate the deal by handing in a transfer request which will allow us to accept less. That's it. End of.

Where the club have gon wrong imo is that they should have put a deadline on it and had certainty rather than f e c k I n g up another window. I wonder what the excuse will be this time.

If he's fit he should be in the squad Mahez is playing for Leicester, he either tows the line or gets fined, if its the Club [likely] then they need shooting, then again it probably suits them to drag this out so that they don't have to spend much of the fee if any if time runs out which is likely the way its going.

Koeman needs to shut his fat trap to, Sigurdsson is still a Swansea City player, I'm sure he moaned when Liverpool were chasing one of his Players when he was at Southampton.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Paul Clement's Press Conference @ 1-00 on Sky (n/t) on 14:55 - Aug 10 with 5636 viewsCooperman

If it was down to me he'd be on the bench Saturday with the aim of getting 20 mins.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024