Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? 19:03 - Aug 10 with 9726 viewsGowerjack

Interesting piece here from Criminal Law and Justice weekly.

In essence the referendum was only ever advisory invoking article 50 may have been illegal and May and her team are fully aware of this.

https://www.docdroid.net/EyjQhLM/clj-181-27-wolchover-5-final-approved-1.pdf

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:17 - Aug 13 with 1039 viewsr0ckin

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:14 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt Rockin has ever put his cross in a UKIP box.

I did as a protest, not because I believed in them although it was around the time when Blair lifted transitional controls on Eastern Europe.

I was stupid and it's a vote I can look back at with a bit of shame. It was not iin a GE btw.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:17]

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:18 - Aug 13 with 1036 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:17 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

I did as a protest, not because I believed in them although it was around the time when Blair lifted transitional controls on Eastern Europe.

I was stupid and it's a vote I can look back at with a bit of shame. It was not iin a GE btw.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:17]

That surprises me. Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Poll: Tory leader

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:21 - Aug 13 with 1031 viewswaynekerr55

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 13:17 - Aug 13 by Ebo

That acronym is not that far from the real truth Andrew.

Isn't NATO an abbreviation? 👀😉

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:23 - Aug 13 with 1030 viewsr0ckin

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:13 - Aug 13 by Swans777

So what dramatic event made you vote ukip for 12 years, to suddenly be such a eurofile ?.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:21]

As my post above states I did it because of the decision by labour to lift transitional controls of the East. I was more hard line of immigration in those days.

I strongly believe that the EU is our future and that we should be at the heart of it. I believe it's in our economic, cultural and strategic interest. I believe you cannot halt globalisation, you can mitigate its worse excesses and utilise its opportunities within a framework that transcends National boundaries e.g. Corporate excess is more easily curbed through working collaboratively across Europe or dealing with International threats.

I also believe FOM to be a great thing, it's right that we will now lose. I find that so sad.

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:23 - Aug 13 with 1029 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:14 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I doubt Rockin has ever put his cross in a UKIP box.

You're probably right.
People do change their minds , for various reasons, but as you more or less said he's probably telling lies.
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:23 - Aug 13 with 1027 viewsr0ckin

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:18 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

That surprises me. Go and stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

haha, I was partying a lot back then. Please forgive me.

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:25 - Aug 13 with 1024 viewsr0ckin

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:23 - Aug 13 by Swans777

You're probably right.
People do change their minds , for various reasons, but as you more or less said he's probably telling lies.

Nope, I bought into lies that many succumbed to recently regarding the EU

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:28 - Aug 13 with 1016 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:25 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

Nope, I bought into lies that many succumbed to recently regarding the EU

So you don't buy into the lies from one side, but believe the lies from the other side. Well done, that takes some doing, old chap.
Login to get fewer ads

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:31 - Aug 13 with 1014 viewsr0ckin

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:28 - Aug 13 by Swans777

So you don't buy into the lies from one side, but believe the lies from the other side. Well done, that takes some doing, old chap.

Umm not really, I've changed my view through reading info from all sides for years.

I've just stated my case, of course it's much longer than that. I don't want to keep repeating myself.

I genuinely believe this is a disastrous decision and you and others will come to regret it. I hope my younger self was right. But I doubt it, I think I'm older and wiser now.

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:39 - Aug 13 with 1010 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:21 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Isn't NATO an abbreviation? 👀😉

No.

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:42 - Aug 13 with 1007 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:31 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

Umm not really, I've changed my view through reading info from all sides for years.

I've just stated my case, of course it's much longer than that. I don't want to keep repeating myself.

I genuinely believe this is a disastrous decision and you and others will come to regret it. I hope my younger self was right. But I doubt it, I think I'm older and wiser now.

So you have arrived at your opinions, through reading what others have to say , don't you have any life experiences to fall back on ?.

I can guarantee I won't regret the decision. What job do you do ?
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:46 - Aug 13 with 1001 viewsEbo

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:42 - Aug 13 by Swans777

So you have arrived at your opinions, through reading what others have to say , don't you have any life experiences to fall back on ?.

Reading your responses it seems the vote was 'all about me' f*ck the rest.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:48 - Aug 13 with 998 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:46 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Reading your responses it seems the vote was 'all about me' f*ck the rest.

Absolutely, old chap.
Just as it was for the likes of you, when the boot was on the other foot.
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:50 - Aug 13 with 992 viewsEbo

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:48 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Absolutely, old chap.
Just as it was for the likes of you, when the boot was on the other foot.

Well shows you up as a selfish c*nt then.

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:56 - Aug 13 with 985 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:50 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Well shows you up as a selfish c*nt then.

If it means opposing people such as you, then yes.
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:04 - Aug 13 with 975 viewsEbo

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:56 - Aug 13 by Swans777

If it means opposing people such as you, then yes.

You obviously don't care about anyone but yourself do you?

The country could go under but I'm allright jack.

Scum.

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:09 - Aug 13 with 969 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:04 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Scum.

The left have already played a major part in destroying this country and certainly have no sympathy for them.
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:15 - Aug 13 with 962 viewsEbo

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:09 - Aug 13 by Swans777

The left have already played a major part in destroying this country and certainly have no sympathy for them.

You mean the mess the left made in giving you an NHS, working right, paid holidays, the weekend and maternity/paternity leave?

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:39 - Aug 13 with 948 viewsr0ckin

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:42 - Aug 13 by Swans777

I think Ebo has already gone down that path, I wouldn't be so harsh but my decision to vote to remain was based on the Country not myself. I am someone who has worked in different places, liaised with many Europeans along the way and feel thankful for those experiences.

But this isn't about me, this is about opportunities for people who are not even able to drive yet.

In any decision like this you'll always have one or two people who benefit, it looks like you have well good luck to you. But that would happen with any change of Gov, some benefit others don't. But this isn't a change of Gov, I don't believe we should be voting along selfish lines. If that was the case why would areas with Net losses in relation to EU funding have voted to remain? It's probably because those areas are more affluent and better educated. I'm not saying this as some rich toff, I went to a comprehensive in Swansea. It's just plain to see.

But once again, to repeat. I voted for the good of my Country, not myself.

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 940 viewsGowerjack

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 14:28 - Aug 13 by Swans777

You appear to an expert at it.

Well done.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 16:06 - Aug 13 with 933 viewsr0ckin

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/13/brexit-uk-retirees-rushing-to-s

No doubt many voted leave

Peace

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 19:24 - Aug 13 with 894 viewsHighjack

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 15:04 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Scum.

There's absolutely no suggestion or evidence the country will "go under". The very worst case scenario is that we're slightly worse off in the short term.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 19:36 - Aug 13 with 885 viewsexiledclaseboy

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 19:24 - Aug 13 by Highjack

There's absolutely no suggestion or evidence the country will "go under". The very worst case scenario is that we're slightly worse off in the short term.

What do you base that on? It's speculative as saying that everything will go belly up.

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 19:50 - Aug 13 with 879 viewsSwans777

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 19:36 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

What do you base that on? It's speculative as saying that everything will go belly up.

Well old chap, it's the remoaners that are predicting doom & gloom.
It is though ridiculous to suggest that a country like the United Kingdom, can't prosper on its own.
And I'll base that on hundreds of years of not being in the European Union, my friend.
Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 21:48 - Aug 13 with 856 viewsHighjack

Brexit result not legally binding - Has the PM committed a criminal act? on 19:36 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

It's fairly obvious to anyone with eyes and a brain that the country won't "go under" due to this decision. The economy will clearly face short term difficulties because of various uncertainties but
the notion that the country will fall apart and we'll all be living in our own shit in some sewer fighting for the biggest juiciest turd to eat because we're so poor, naked and cold in the dark, the only safe fluids to drink being our own tears, as we beg for a way back in, screaming oh please junker take us back you know best, is quite frankly risible.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024