Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big debating point for me this week 19:48 - Aug 10 with 3066 viewsr0ckin

Mark Gower?

Cut down on your pork pies mate, get some exercise

Peace

The big debating point for me this week on 20:04 - Aug 10 with 3034 viewsJackfath

Shocking to see someone who used to be a professional player looking so large so soon. How long ago did he stop playing?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The big debating point for me this week on 20:14 - Aug 10 with 3011 viewsNeath_Jack

The big debating point for me this week on 20:04 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

Shocking to see someone who used to be a professional player looking so large so soon. How long ago did he stop playing?

Nigh on 24 hours now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The big debating point for me this week on 20:37 - Aug 10 with 2939 viewswaynekerr55

Taking of former players, hasn't Andrew Mumford piled on the timber?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The big debating point for me this week on 20:38 - Aug 10 with 2929 viewsJackfath

The big debating point for me this week on 20:37 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Taking of former players, hasn't Andrew Mumford piled on the timber?

Not to mention KOL. His gut was bouncing off his knees.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The big debating point for me this week on 22:45 - Aug 10 with 2779 viewsr0ckin

Sad indictment of our times

Peace

The big debating point for me this week on 23:01 - Aug 10 with 2751 viewsN_T_J

The big debating point for me this week on 20:38 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

Not to mention KOL. His gut was bouncing off his knees.

Sticks and stones and all that.
The big debating point for me this week on 23:04 - Aug 10 with 2741 viewsr0ckin

To be fair KOL was always a big unit, but still pretty obscene.

Peace

The big debating point for me this week on 13:12 - Aug 11 with 2565 viewsPegojack

Believe it or not, that's the first time I've ever seen that official Blur video for Parklife.

Anyone remember the cinema ad for Nike football kit which used the record as a soundtrack?

It was shot on Hackney Marshes football pitches and had a whole host of Premier League stars (I think I remember Tony Adams and Wrighty in particular) pretending to be ordinary Sunday League footballers amongst the mud and dogsh*t.

It was very amusing at the time. No doubt some clever fecker can stick it up here from U Tube or something.....

EDIT: just watched it on U Tube, no Tony Adams, but Wrighty, Cantona and Robbie Fowler feature.....
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:18]
Login to get fewer ads

The big debating point for me this week on 13:26 - Aug 11 with 2528 viewswaynekerr55

The big debating point for me this week on 13:12 - Aug 11 by Pegojack

Believe it or not, that's the first time I've ever seen that official Blur video for Parklife.

Anyone remember the cinema ad for Nike football kit which used the record as a soundtrack?

It was shot on Hackney Marshes football pitches and had a whole host of Premier League stars (I think I remember Tony Adams and Wrighty in particular) pretending to be ordinary Sunday League footballers amongst the mud and dogsh*t.

It was very amusing at the time. No doubt some clever fecker can stick it up here from U Tube or something.....

EDIT: just watched it on U Tube, no Tony Adams, but Wrighty, Cantona and Robbie Fowler feature.....

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The big debating point for me this week on 13:29 - Aug 11 with 2518 viewsr0ckin

The big debating point for me this week on 13:12 - Aug 11 by Pegojack

Back when videos were fun and music was half decent.

Peace

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024