Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan 07:12 - Aug 11 with 3633 viewsmarchamjack

I see on Twitter this am that Wathan reporting Llorente likely to stay.

Great news if so (although no doubt will get told later this is a disaster for the great new plan this season...). One of the top 3 out and out centre forwards I've seen in my time watching us along with Latchford and Bony.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:42 - Aug 11 with 2769 viewsTheResurrection

If he stays he'll get ten minutes here and there. An option I think Clement described him recently.

Is that anything to get that excited over?

Great header of the ball. Poor all round game and hopelessly immobile.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:48 - Aug 11 with 2757 viewsJackfath

A very decent plan B.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:48 - Aug 11 with 2752 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:42 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

If he stays he'll get ten minutes here and there. An option I think Clement described him recently.

Great wind up
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:51 - Aug 11 with 2730 viewsjack247

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:48 - Aug 11 by Jackfath

A very decent plan B.

Absolutely. As a direct option when we are chasing the game, he would be superb. I'm guessing, but I'm pretty sure that's what Chelsea wanted him for.

My only concern with this is we may well have to replace both strikers with no transfer fee at the end of the season.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:51 - Aug 11 with 2724 viewsSwansea93

Llorente was originally brought in as a back up wasn't he? Wouldn't suprise me if Tammy is first pick.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:53 - Aug 11 with 2715 viewsSwans777

He was immense last season and without him we'd have been relegated.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:56 - Aug 11 with 2701 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:51 - Aug 11 by Swansea93

Llorente was originally brought in as a back up wasn't he? Wouldn't suprise me if Tammy is first pick.

Was he ?
For who ?
Someone like Llorente, i doubt would have come to Swansea, to be a back up player.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:58 - Aug 11 with 2693 viewsjack247

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:56 - Aug 11 by Swans777

Was he ?
For who ?
Someone like Llorente, i doubt would have come to Swansea, to be a back up player.

Yes
Borja
He was a backup player at Sevilla I think
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:00 - Aug 11 with 2678 viewspencoedjack

If Chelsea offer anything over 15 million for a player in the last year of his contract he will be gone

For the record I'm a big fan of his
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:00 - Aug 11 with 2674 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:58 - Aug 11 by jack247

Yes
Borja
He was a backup player at Sevilla I think

I don't buy that at all.
There's no way would Swansea have said to him , we will pay you £70,000 a week to be our backup.
Especially for someone like Borja.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:03 - Aug 11 with 2664 views34dfgdf54

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:00 - Aug 11 by Swans777

I don't buy that at all.
There's no way would Swansea have said to him , we will pay you £70,000 a week to be our backup.

"Someone like Borja" cost us "something like £15m" my friend.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:21 - Aug 11 with 2602 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:03 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

"Someone like Borja" cost us "something like £15m" my friend.

I know my friend.
If he was happy to come to this country to play back up, I'd imagine he'd have already gone to another club, for this season.

The guy is a winner and doesn't seem to be a big time Charlie.
An absolute joy to watch last season and at times unstoppable.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:22 - Aug 11 with 2598 viewsAngelRangelQS

Maybe he was told he'd be back up but he knew how sh*t Borja was
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:25 - Aug 11 with 2578 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:22 - Aug 11 by AngelRangelQS

Maybe he was told he'd be back up but he knew how sh*t Borja was

lol maybe. But Swansea don't pay £70,000 a week for a backup.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:25 - Aug 11 with 2575 viewsjack247

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:00 - Aug 11 by Swans777

I don't buy that at all.

Doesn't really matter if you buy it or not.

Borja was our record signing and was coming off an excellent season at Eibar. We play one up front. He turned out to be a disaster, Llorente stepped up and had a great season.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:29 - Aug 11 with 2556 viewsSwans777

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:25 - Aug 11 by jack247

Doesn't really matter if you buy it or not.

Borja was our record signing and was coming off an excellent season at Eibar. We play one up front. He turned out to be a disaster, Llorente stepped up and had a great season.

Well there you go, you can't guarantee anything in football.
Still don't believe Llorente would have come to Swansea, knowing he be playing second fiddle.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:44 - Aug 11 with 2504 viewsawayjack

Great news. Quality player and hopefully he can pass on his amazing heading skills to Tammy and new back up striker.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:49 - Aug 11 with 2488 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:44 - Aug 11 by awayjack

Great news. Quality player and hopefully he can pass on his amazing heading skills to Tammy and new back up striker.

This. I'd be delighted if he stayed. Showed he cared about the club and seems happy and at home here.
I wouldn't have said a man of his experience would have been brought in as back up to a youngster who never played on his own up front either. We needed at least two forwards and had had two different players.
No manager with any inkling of the way we play would have bought Borja anyway.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:55 - Aug 11 with 2461 viewsJethroJack

Great news, must have decided to stay to follow his newly-found passion for rugby...Scarlets.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 09:20 - Aug 11 with 2408 viewsmarchamjack

Go on then, I'll join in

Left out -

Good at holding up the ball
Very good touch
And most important of all, proven guaranteed PL goalscorer

Decent enough back up striker yes...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 09:25 - Aug 11 with 2382 viewsKingBony

I think the spot is Tammy's to lose my friends. Tammy will start the season, if he scores he starts the next game, and so on etc...

If Tammy draws a couple of blanks. Fernando comes in and does the biz, it's his place to lose.

Exciting stuff!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 09:25 - Aug 11 with 2376 views34dfgdf54

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:21 - Aug 11 by Swans777

I know my friend.
If he was happy to come to this country to play back up, I'd imagine he'd have already gone to another club, for this season.

The guy is a winner and doesn't seem to be a big time Charlie.
An absolute joy to watch last season and at times unstoppable.

Oh I agree, I'm a fan of Llorente, in the box he is unplayable. Also agree to some extent on what Res says about him. Bony is twice the player in terms of linking play up, holding it for us etc. It completely depends on how we go about things in the final third this season.

Tammy will be first choice, no way would Chelsea let him come here if he wasn't going to be.
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 09:48 - Aug 11 with 2293 viewsZut_Alors

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 07:42 - Aug 11 by TheResurrection

reckon we'll sign another striker then, or do you think Tammy is up for it?
Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 10:09 - Aug 11 with 2215 viewsLoyal

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 08:29 - Aug 11 by Swans777

Well there you go, you can't guarantee anything in football.
Still don't believe Llorente would have come to Swansea, knowing he be playing second fiddle.

You've changed your tone in your posts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 10:50 - Aug 11 with 2132 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente to stay according to Chris Wathan on 09:25 - Aug 11 by 34dfgdf54

Oh I agree, I'm a fan of Llorente, in the box he is unplayable. Also agree to some extent on what Res says about him. Bony is twice the player in terms of linking play up, holding it for us etc. It completely depends on how we go about things in the final third this season.

Tammy will be first choice, no way would Chelsea let him come here if he wasn't going to be.

I much prefer the Laudrup system , fast and fluid with no immobile centre forward like wilf slowing down play. Llorente even though not ideal for this system is the better option

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024