Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At last a Welsh nat living in the real world 15:20 - Aug 11 with 988 viewsCountyJim

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-40894663

Perhaps Trampie will take a leaf

Hardly anyone in Wales wants independence the party is a joke
At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 17:25 - Aug 11 with 918 viewsjohnlangy

The article quotes Simon Thomas talking about who may or may not succeed Leanne Wood.

So, what do you mean 'At last a Welsh nat living in the real world'. There was also no mention of independence in the article. Or were you just passing your opinion.
At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 17:45 - Aug 11 with 905 viewsr0ckin

As the top comment on there says they all need to raise their game at Cardiff Metropolitan Council.

Peace

At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 10:46 - Aug 12 with 830 viewssquarebear

According to Wikipedia (I know, I know!) a survey earlier this year found that only two thirds of PC voters favour independence.

Presumably the rest would settle for more autonomy.
At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 10:49 - Aug 12 with 828 viewsunion_jack

Leave Leanne where she is. She's doing a sterling job!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 10:53 - Aug 12 with 820 viewsLoyal

At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 10:46 - Aug 12 by squarebear

According to Wikipedia (I know, I know!) a survey earlier this year found that only two thirds of PC voters favour independence.

The manager has enough on his hands without getting embroiled in this nonsense mate 😉

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 11:32 - Aug 12 with 800 viewsr0ckin

At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 10:46 - Aug 12 by squarebear

Fair play we've done wonders with the powers we've had.

Anyone with any balance on this subject will struggle to defend the WAG record, but we have a compliant media in this Country and so the sorry saga continues.

Peace

At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 18:38 - Aug 12 with 713 viewssquarebear

Their education policy is certainly foolish. Worse thinking than Gove's.
At last a Welsh nat living in the real world on 20:22 - Aug 12 with 677 viewstrampie

Don't know what the OP is off about as ive said on here that we should be looking at being a federal state not independent, I've heard that Plaid members would not vote for independence as things stand as Wales needs to stand on its own two feet first so yet again don't know what the OP is off about.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024