Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Swans App now available for download... 18:29 - Aug 11 with 6363 viewsMeraki

Seems pretty good...

Match update notifications and live commentary for games seem the best part.

Post match interviews from squad/management etc.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/download-new-free-swans-app
New Swans App now available for download... on 18:34 - Aug 11 with 4862 viewsMeraki

Only thing is, the commentary will rely on 4G - which is absolutely fvcking abysmal in and around the Liberty, hopefully they'll provide free wi-fi
New Swans App now available for download... on 18:39 - Aug 11 with 4842 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Downloaded.
Q: What will the commentary be - they will have their own team at every game or just "plug in" to some other service?
New Swans App now available for download... on 18:40 - Aug 11 with 4838 viewspikeypaul

Grey writing on a white background is not a very bright idea.

Very basic design error.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

New Swans App now available for download... on 18:50 - Aug 11 with 4809 viewsjack2jack

Cheers Meraki
New Swans App now available for download... on 19:15 - Aug 11 with 4740 viewsMeraki

New Swans App now available for download... on 18:40 - Aug 11 by pikeypaul

Grey writing on a white background is not a very bright idea.

Very basic design error.

Everything is pretty clear to me?

New Swans App now available for download... on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 4723 viewsjack2jack

Personally I think the club is doing a great job with their new web site, new app,Youtube stuff, together with all the live streaming etc.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 19:23]
New Swans App now available for download... on 20:06 - Aug 11 with 4636 viewsLandore_Jack

Good to see the U23s being streamed live on the official website. The club has finally listened to the fans after numerous requests.

#backtojack

New Swans App now available for download... on 20:12 - Aug 11 with 4626 viewsSwans777

Just downloading it as we speak 👍
Login to get fewer ads

New Swans App now available for download... on 23:55 - Aug 11 with 4462 viewsjeza739

Looking v good. Esp as I've moved out of the sw wales bbc wales catchment area and struggle to listen to away games at times
New Swans App now available for download... on 09:31 - Aug 12 with 4364 viewsblackpooljack

Is it just me or are the match times out by an hour ?
New Swans App now available for download... on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 4346 viewsSTID2017

New Swans App now available for download... on 09:31 - Aug 12 by blackpooljack

Is it just me or are the match times out by an hour ?

Are you in a different time zone up North ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

New Swans App now available for download... on 10:06 - Aug 12 with 4309 viewsblackpooljack

Ha. must be anything north of Birmingham
New Swans App now available for download... on 10:13 - Aug 12 with 4292 viewsSTID2017

New Swans App now available for download... on 10:06 - Aug 12 by blackpooljack

Ha. must be anything north of Birmingham

Just spent a few days in Southport. Absolutely lovely part of the world.
Met lots of locals (Manchester, Liverpool, etc) all very friendly and down to earth.
Could see Blackpool but didn't get over there this time

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

New Swans App now available for download... on 14:14 - Aug 12 with 4172 viewsjeza739

Anyone else having trouble viewing the app? Had an alert re team news then when I tried to view it says the app has stopped
New Swans App now available for download... on 14:19 - Aug 12 with 4164 viewsSmellyplumz

Keeps crashing, pile o shite

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

New Swans App now available for download... on 14:40 - Aug 12 with 4114 viewsPolskijack

Yep doesn't work on Android.
New Swans App now available for download... on 15:01 - Aug 12 with 4071 viewsjeza739

Works on I phone tho. Borrowed the missus phone. Whose from Cardiff so must be love lol
New Swans App now available for download... on 15:03 - Aug 12 with 4064 viewsjeza739

Cancel the last. It's got the Wrexham game on! Ffs mun
New Swans App now available for download... on 15:17 - Aug 12 with 4039 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Constant crashing on my Sony Xperia.
Same for all Android?
New Swans App now available for download... on 15:21 - Aug 12 with 4026 viewsSmellyplumz

New Swans App now available for download... on 15:17 - Aug 12 by Swanseaisgreat

Same for all Android?

Yeah in mine anyway
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 15:47]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

New Swans App now available for download... on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 4010 viewsjeza739

Our game on the app now. Bbc wales commentary
New Swans App now available for download... on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 3925 viewsSwanjaxs

What a pile of wànk 😂 constantly sending updates to my phone then crashing as soon as you try to access them! 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

New Swans App now available for download... on 18:59 - Aug 12 with 3885 viewsPacemaker

New Swans App now available for download... on 15:17 - Aug 12 by Swanseaisgreat

Same for all Android?

Seemed to work well on wifi at home this morning has been useless on 4G this afternoon constantly crashing.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

New Swans App now available for download... on 19:08 - Aug 12 with 3873 viewsJack123

Load of crap, crashing all the time, and f**k all really works on it..Get a notification of the team, and no team when I click, absolute cack..

libera nos a malo

New Swans App now available for download... (n/t) on 21:32 - Aug 12 with 3817 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 21:33]

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024