Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arse losing. 20:27 - Aug 11 with 2368 viewsdailew

We've gone up a position !!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Arse losing. on 20:42 - Aug 11 with 2042 viewsOldjack

2-2 halftime

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Arse losing. on 21:01 - Aug 11 with 1980 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Their defence is shocking
Arse losing. on 21:02 - Aug 11 with 1974 viewsmonmouth

Thought I'd have a quick gander and there is sweet fa on sportsmania. The sky sport football channels have disappeared. Anyone else having problems?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arse losing. on 21:05 - Aug 11 with 1961 viewsunion_jack

Arse losing. on 21:02 - Aug 11 by monmouth

Thought I'd have a quick gander and there is sweet fa on sportsmania. The sky sport football channels have disappeared. Anyone else having problems?

Seems ok to me.

I have paid my bill though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Arse losing. on 21:05 - Aug 11 with 1959 viewsJethroJack

2-3, woeful defending let that toe-rag Vardy nut his second.
Arse losing. on 21:07 - Aug 11 with 1946 viewsmonmouth

Arse losing. on 21:05 - Aug 11 by union_jack

Seems ok to me.

I have paid my bill though.

It's working on kodi through calendar but not through matrix on iPad. All the normal stuff has turned to shit.

Arse losing. on 21:10 - Aug 11 with 1921 viewsGlyn1

Yes but give credit where its due. Vardy's header was outstanding. And there has been a great save from Schmeichel since then. Everyone is playing at 100 mph.

What ...A ... Fantastic ... Game...!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 21:13]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Arse losing. on 21:10 - Aug 11 with 1920 viewsFlashberryjack

Arse losing. on 21:05 - Aug 11 by JethroJack

2-3, woeful defending let that toe-rag Vardy nut his second.

Every time Leicester put a cross in it looks likely to be a goal.
Ramsey and Giroud now come on.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Arse losing. on 21:30 - Aug 11 with 1826 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Hahaha I love that, not a fan of Leicester at all
Arse losing. on 21:30 - Aug 11 with 1826 viewspencoedjack

Crap game
Arse losing. on 21:32 - Aug 11 with 1803 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ramsey is really underrated, he's turned this game on its head
Arse losing. on 21:33 - Aug 11 with 1799 viewsOldjack

4-3 ,hell of a game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Arse losing. on 21:34 - Aug 11 with 1791 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Haha Schmeickel thinks he's a left wing all of the sudden.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Arse losing. on 21:41 - Aug 11 with 1744 viewsdailew

4-3 FT. Shame. Was looking forward to a good old Troopz rant, blud.

Nobody does entitled like your average Arsenal fan, fem.

Still, we gone up one place, blud.

Arse losing. on 21:42 - Aug 11 with 1719 viewsSmellyplumz

Ha f uck off Leicester.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Arse losing. on 21:47 - Aug 11 with 1695 viewssP7qupUf

As much as I dislike the foxes you have to say that the hand ball that was not given against Ozil was another Mike Dean "Big Team" decision and had a massive impact on the outcome. What would have been the reaction if it happened to us.....which it will again this season?
Arse losing. on 21:51 - Aug 11 with 1664 viewsEasternJack

Arse losing. on 21:47 - Aug 11 by sP7qupUf

As much as I dislike the foxes you have to say that the hand ball that was not given against Ozil was another Mike Dean "Big Team" decision and had a massive impact on the outcome. What would have been the reaction if it happened to us.....which it will again this season?

Also - have a look and a minute before the equalising goal at 2-2 at the end of the first half. Mike Dean allows Arsenal to take an offside free kick from about 10-15 yards inside the Leicester half. Indefensible.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 21:56]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Arse losing. on 22:00 - Aug 11 with 1599 viewssP7qupUf

Arse losing. on 21:51 - Aug 11 by EasternJack

Also - have a look and a minute before the equalising goal at 2-2 at the end of the first half. Mike Dean allows Arsenal to take an offside free kick from about 10-15 yards inside the Leicester half. Indefensible.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 21:56]

He also allowed Manchester City to take a free kick with a rolling ball in injury time against us last season up there. They scored the winner from it!!
Arse losing. on 22:03 - Aug 11 with 1583 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leicester unlucky.

What a shame. Never mind.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Arse losing. on 22:07 - Aug 11 with 1565 viewsSgorioFruit

Happy Leicester lost.
Cant have them being too cocky this season.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Arse losing. on 22:13 - Aug 11 with 1527 viewsmonmouth

Arse losing. on 21:47 - Aug 11 by sP7qupUf

Massive impact my arse. They had to defend the corner and the aftermath and didn't. If you go back far enough there'll always be something the ref has missed. It was shit Leicester defending that cost that goal, nothing else.

Sky's nonsense about it is typical overhyped televised football 'analysis' w*nk.

Arse losing. on 22:27 - Aug 11 with 1475 viewssP7qupUf

Arse losing. on 22:13 - Aug 11 by monmouth

Massive impact my arse. They had to defend the corner and the aftermath and didn't. If you go back far enough there'll always be something the ref has missed. It was shit Leicester defending that cost that goal, nothing else.

Sky's nonsense about it is typical overhyped televised football 'analysis' w*nk.

The corner would not have to have been defended if Dean had not missed a clear handball that he had a perfect view of. As I said, I dislike the Foxes, but would you have been saying the same if it had happened to us? Not wanting to cause an argument, just giving a personal viewpoint.
Arse losing. on 22:41 - Aug 11 with 1442 viewsdailew

Arse losing. on 21:32 - Aug 11 by exiledinenglandjack

Ramsey is really underrated, he's turned this game on its head

Scored as many league goals as he did last season already.

Arse losing. on 22:47 - Aug 11 with 1425 viewsgrabsplatter

Arse losing. on 22:27 - Aug 11 by sP7qupUf

The corner would not have to have been defended if Dean had not missed a clear handball that he had a perfect view of. As I said, I dislike the Foxes, but would you have been saying the same if it had happened to us? Not wanting to cause an argument, just giving a personal viewpoint.

It would have been a massive impact if they'd have scored directly after the handball but they didn't - it led to a corner which they defended appallingly. Defend the corner properly & there's no goal.
These sort of incidents happen all the time
Arse losing. on 22:59 - Aug 11 with 1406 viewsElward

Anyone with sportsmania/ultimatemania should follow them on facebook/their new forums and you would see why Kodi worked and Matrix app, apk, or browser didnt. They have said when a premier league game is on, all sky sports/BT sports channels will be blocked and have to watch on kodi via the matchday direct link. Will be a new system in place within next few weeks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024