Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. 21:25 - Aug 11 with 6459 viewsSgorioFruit

Currently winning their first game of the season 5-2, Trundle has scored a few tonight.
I predict they will walk the league this season and be back in the welsh premier by next march.

With Trundle being Swans ambassador and all that, and Llanelli being our closest club in the WPL, I think it would make a nice little partnership for our academy to help each other out. Maybe let them train with us and vice versa, can only be a positive thing.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 22:10]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Llanelli Town AFC on 21:28 - Aug 11 with 5716 viewsdailew

Bangor beating TNS 4-2.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Llanelli Town AFC on 21:43 - Aug 11 with 5625 viewsSmellyplumz

Daps is a machine

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Llanelli Town AFC on 21:50 - Aug 11 with 5598 viewstrampie

Bangor one of Wales most famous clubs have just beaten TNS 5-2.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Llanelli Town AFC on 22:04 - Aug 11 with 5530 viewsSgorioFruit

Bangor scored three headers tonight.
That could be the only way for the rest of the league to break em down.
Nut em in

Llanelli Town AFC on 00:01 - Aug 12 with 5322 viewsbuilthjack

Llanelli Town AFC on 22:04 - Aug 11 by SgorioFruit

Bangor scored three headers tonight.
That could be the only way for the rest of the league to break em down.
Nut em in

Just but em

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Llanelli Town AFC on 00:42 - Aug 12 with 5282 viewsLoyal

Our youngsters need to be playing at a far higher level than Llanelli.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Llanelli Town AFC on 00:59 - Aug 12 with 5260 viewsGaryjack

Llanelli Town AFC on 00:42 - Aug 12 by Loyal

Our youngsters need to be playing at a far higher level than Llanelli.

You have to factor in that Sgoriofruit is fvckin mental.
Llanelli Town AFC on 01:01 - Aug 12 with 5263 viewsLoyal

Llanelli Town AFC on 00:59 - Aug 12 by Garyjack

You have to factor in that Sgoriofruit is fvckin mental.

A nice mental tho 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Llanelli Town AFC on 01:08 - Aug 12 with 5243 viewsGaryjack

Llanelli Town AFC on 01:01 - Aug 12 by Loyal

A nice mental tho 😂

Indeed. He's great!
Llanelli Town AFC on 01:14 - Aug 12 with 5248 viewsbazzool

Shame trunds wasnt as good against man u legends, very dissapointed
Llanelli Town AFC on 08:58 - Aug 12 with 5119 viewsSgorioFruit

I just think the WPL could be massively improved.
The FAW arnt much cop are they?
Get the big clubs interested I say.
Because nothing else significant has happened thus far.

Llanelli Town AFC on 09:03 - Aug 12 with 5101 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Unfortunately the FAW are not interested in improving the Standard of the WPL or the Welsh cup. They are only interested in getting two or three sides qualified for preliminary rounds of the Europa League and then getting knocked out. That is why the have banned the best teams from the Welsh cup.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Llanelli Town AFC on 11:42 - Aug 12 with 5003 viewsyescomeon

Connahs Quay have handed out a few professional contracts this summer, will be interesting to see how they get on. Perhaps the first steps on the way to the rest of the league becoming professional, then we should see some improvement in it. It should be moved to a summer league too like the did in Ireland. Gives our teams the advantage of playing the preliminary rounds mid season when the players are at full fitness rather than as jumped up pre-season friendlies (albeit with a massive financial reward).

Upthecity!

Llanelli Town AFC on 11:52 - Aug 12 with 4982 viewsBarrySwan

Llanelli Town AFC on 11:42 - Aug 12 by yescomeon

Connahs Quay have handed out a few professional contracts this summer, will be interesting to see how they get on. Perhaps the first steps on the way to the rest of the league becoming professional, then we should see some improvement in it. It should be moved to a summer league too like the did in Ireland. Gives our teams the advantage of playing the preliminary rounds mid season when the players are at full fitness rather than as jumped up pre-season friendlies (albeit with a massive financial reward).

Not much point in handing out professional or semi professional contracts when theres only about 15 people and a seagull watching you.

It's just another recipe for financial disaster.
Llanelli Town AFC on 12:24 - Aug 12 with 4940 viewsyescomeon

Llanelli Town AFC on 11:52 - Aug 12 by BarrySwan

Not much point in handing out professional or semi professional contracts when theres only about 15 people and a seagull watching you.

It's just another recipe for financial disaster.

There's normally a few hundred people first of all, and let's pretend that English premier league clubs can afford to pay the professional contracts that they do from their gate receipts alone. The bigger clubs in the league like TNS, Bangor, Bala and Connah's Quay could pay for it from Europa league and Champions league prize money, which I'm sure is the idea of that money in the first place. The trick is to not piss money away like idiots a la Neath.

Upthecity!

Llanelli Town AFC on 13:58 - Aug 12 with 4850 viewsdailew

No idea why the WPL is so small.

With around 20 you could get a lot more local derbies. eg Bangor v Caernarfon, Rhyl v Prestatyn, Cardiff Met v Barry.

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 22:15 - Aug 18 with 4629 viewsSgorioFruit

Tonight Llanelli played Briton Ferry.

Llanelli were leading 2-0 then Ferry got a goal back and pushed for a equaliser by all accounts.
Only for Llanelli to go on to beat them 4-1.
No goals for Trundle tonight. But James Loveridge scored a hat trick.

Llanelli promoted to the welsh prem by February, mark my words.

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 22:31 - Aug 18 with 4590 viewsLandore_Jack

Just come back from Goytre after watching them play Port Talbot. PTT lost 2-1. Sad times for such a big club. Fantastic fans though. The Ultras didn't stop singing all game. Respect.

#backtojack

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 22:32 - Aug 18 with 4588 viewsdailew

Mumford and Buns

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 23:40 - Aug 18 with 4494 viewsSgorioFruit

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 22:31 - Aug 18 by Landore_Jack

Just come back from Goytre after watching them play Port Talbot. PTT lost 2-1. Sad times for such a big club. Fantastic fans though. The Ultras didn't stop singing all game. Respect.

Chwarae teg, fair play mate.
I admit I had to google where goytre was. There is a goytre and also a goytre united in the same league isn't there.
I take it you live up that way?
Port talbot though, when they were in the WPL a few seasons ago, was that their only appearance in the welsh top tier?

I'm Swansea born but live in Ammanford so I'm closely watching cwmamman Utd this season. They were promoted with Briton ferry and Llanelli. If cwmamman get promoted again then their will be live WPL games on sgorio here in Ammanford.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 23:46]

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 00:20 - Aug 19 with 4451 viewsDarran

Just for the record Llanelli aren't in the WPL.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 04:08 - Aug 19 with 4400 viewsSgorioFruit

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 00:20 - Aug 19 by Darran

Just for the record Llanelli aren't in the WPL.

As has been pointed out in the article Dazzer.

Up the reds!!

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 09:04 - Aug 19 with 4304 viewsLandore_Jack

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 23:40 - Aug 18 by SgorioFruit

Chwarae teg, fair play mate.
I admit I had to google where goytre was. There is a goytre and also a goytre united in the same league isn't there.
I take it you live up that way?
Port talbot though, when they were in the WPL a few seasons ago, was that their only appearance in the welsh top tier?

I'm Swansea born but live in Ammanford so I'm closely watching cwmamman Utd this season. They were promoted with Briton ferry and Llanelli. If cwmamman get promoted again then their will be live WPL games on sgorio here in Ammanford.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 23:46]

Been following them for the past few seasons. They were an established WPL team until they relegated even though they finished above the relegation zone. The FAW wouldn't issue them a license due to financial issues and the betting scandal. Currently live in Landore but I have mates who follow Port Talbot and I watch games when I can.

#backtojack

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 21:01 - Aug 23 with 4148 viewsSgorioFruit

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 09:04 - Aug 19 by Landore_Jack

Been following them for the past few seasons. They were an established WPL team until they relegated even though they finished above the relegation zone. The FAW wouldn't issue them a license due to financial issues and the betting scandal. Currently live in Landore but I have mates who follow Port Talbot and I watch games when I can.

I remember few seasons ago both Port Talbot and Afan Lido were in the WPL.
Hopefully Port Talbot find their way back up then mate.

Llanelli Town AFC, and WPL weekly update. on 21:03 - Aug 23 with 4135 viewsSgorioFruit

AFC Porto 1-7 Llanelli tonight
Trundle hat trick.

Llanelli through to third round of league cup.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024