Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty 07:20 - Aug 12 with 3303 viewsmarchamjack

Cant do linky thing on my mobile, but I see BBC reporting this am that Swans close to agreeing deal to take over ownership of Liberty.

No wonder we can't afford any signings...

Liberty should then be renamed The Gylfi Stadium after the man who paid for it.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:25 - Aug 12 with 2808 viewsMo_Wives

I got you, fam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40837058

Edit - Can we call the toilets the John Van Zweden lounge?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 7:27]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:32 - Aug 12 with 2785 viewsmonmouth

A lease not a sale to the Septics sounds better. But needed due to 'growth of both clubs' wtf? Ospreys are all but dead and buried.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:41 - Aug 12 with 2742 viewsexiledinenglandjack

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:32 - Aug 12 by monmouth

A lease not a sale to the Septics sounds better. But needed due to 'growth of both clubs' wtf? Ospreys are all but dead and buried.

They'll get a small cut of the sponsorship deal well probably get and also match day revenue, probably small percentages but the regions will take anything of what they can get
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:43 - Aug 12 with 2738 viewsSwansNZ

As close as the Gylfi deal?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:44 - Aug 12 with 2723 viewsHighjack

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:43 - Aug 12 by SwansNZ

As close as the Gylfi deal?

Have some faith ffs. They did a great job getting the Enner Valencia deal over the line

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 09:05 - Aug 12 with 2518 viewsSlugster664

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:32 - Aug 12 by monmouth

What an absolute brain-dead comment.

STID

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 09:13 - Aug 12 with 2482 viewsSgorioFruit

"White Rock"

All else fails

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:25 - Aug 12 with 2293 viewsicecoldjack

The yanks have now removed a major hurdle in terms of them making the club easier to sell on, hopefully this time next year we've got our new Asian owners in charge who've booted the sellouts out the club and have decided to actually invest in the football club and city .
Login to get fewer ads

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:29 - Aug 12 with 2276 viewsSTID2017

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:25 - Aug 12 by icecoldjack

The yanks have now removed a major hurdle in terms of them making the club easier to sell on, hopefully this time next year we've got our new Asian owners in charge who've booted the sellouts out the club and have decided to actually invest in the football club and city .

Vincent Tan anyone ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:42 - Aug 12 with 2222 viewsicecoldjack

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:29 - Aug 12 by STID2017

Vincent Tan anyone ?

Think you missed the Irony in my comment, Vincent Tan indeed, but i'll raise you the Venkys !
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:42 - Aug 12 with 2221 viewsSwansNZ

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:29 - Aug 12 by STID2017

Vincent Tan anyone ?

I heard that's the reason we have a red away kit this year

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 11:01 - Aug 12 with 2155 viewsburty

vincent tan lol
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 11:03 - Aug 12 with 2145 viewsairedale

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 10:42 - Aug 12 by SwansNZ

I heard that's the reason we have a red away kit this year

Lets hope its not our home kit next year!
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 11:19 - Aug 12 with 2094 viewsFlashberryjack

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 07:25 - Aug 12 by Mo_Wives

I got you, fam.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40837058

Edit - Can we call the toilets the John Van Zweden lounge?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 7:27]

"Can we call the toilets the John Van Zweden lounge?"

Do you mean the one in the riverside lounge that always stinks of sh*t ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 11:33 - Aug 12 with 2055 viewsr0ckin

Great news

Peace

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 11:56 - Aug 12 with 1963 viewsBarrySwan

"Success of the Ospreys"?

What success is that then?

A lot of well paid players winning the sum total of naff all might be a more accurate description.
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 12:02 - Aug 12 with 1935 viewsraynor94

What do the Ospreys contribute to the Stadium? I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was running at a loss every time they play there

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 12:08 - Aug 12 with 1911 viewsE20Jack

I said this would be the case. The clear angle to flip this club for a profit, is the commericial department improvements and the stadium deal getting acquired. Both look on track to being completed.

Once this happens, expect a change of ownership sharpish, and of course with this, the quite likely scenario that the Trust will be forced out of the club.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 12:09]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 12:09 - Aug 12 with 1892 viewsLoyal

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 11:19 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

"Can we call the toilets the John Van Zweden lounge?"

Do you mean the one in the riverside lounge that always stinks of sh*t ?

I must apologise for that.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:09 - Aug 12 with 1734 viewsGowerjack

Why is this a good deal for the football club?

What do we gain?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:30 - Aug 12 with 1666 viewsairedale

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:09 - Aug 12 by Gowerjack

What do we gain?

More income for SCFC I guess. Like if they do a pop concert there, the club will get the money. I wonder if the club will save on rent too?
BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:32 - Aug 12 with 1654 viewsswanjackal

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:09 - Aug 12 by Gowerjack

What do we gain?

A giant millstone around the neck?

Rights to all the stadium bills, a large mortgage loan (I assume), limited expansion space....

One upside is the potential large revenues from the sell out crowds of the Osprey.......oh wait.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:40 - Aug 12 with 1630 viewsswanjackal

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:30 - Aug 12 by airedale

More income for SCFC I guess. Like if they do a pop concert there, the club will get the money. I wonder if the club will save on rent too?

I would assume the peppercorn rent paid at the moment will be significantly lower than the day to day running costs and liabilities, and mortgage repayments (if a loan taken out to pay for it be it against the owners or bank) that are likely to be taken on.

The concerts are limited money making events, once costs are put aside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 14:23 - Aug 12 with 1541 viewsGowerjack

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 13:32 - Aug 12 by swanjackal

A giant millstone around the neck?

Rights to all the stadium bills, a large mortgage loan (I assume), limited expansion space....

One upside is the potential large revenues from the sell out crowds of the Osprey.......oh wait.

My thoughts exactly.

The football club gains nothing but risk and liabilities.

This is everything to do with lining the Yanks pockets at the clubs expense.

Total f ucking madness.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

BBC reporting Swans close to deal to take over Liberty on 14:29 - Aug 12 with 1512 viewsr0ckin

Yes, having a huge asset like a stadium is a real problem to have for goodness sake. You guys have no ambition, it's depressing.

Peace

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024