Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious lack of quality 15:54 - Aug 12 with 3838 viewsjojaca

We have two journey relegation men in Fer and Ayew, Britton and Routledge are way past it, Kyle getting battered down the right. On the bench we have another ageing stalward Rangel, Championship standard Fulton and McBurnie.

I'm afraid this is the year for the drop, unless we sign 3/4 new first teamers.

Even when you know, you never know?

Serious lack of quality on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 3326 viewsKGriz16

45 minutes into the season mind
Serious lack of quality on 15:55 - Aug 12 with 3324 viewsSmellyplumz

Welcome to the next level Swansea, season after season of doing it on the cheap.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Serious lack of quality on 15:56 - Aug 12 with 3290 viewsKGriz16

Serious lack of quality on 15:55 - Aug 12 by Smellyplumz

Welcome to the next level Swansea, season after season of doing it on the cheap.

Just agreed a deal for the stadium and the transfer window is still open. 45 minutes of football played, there is another half to come? f*cking hell
Serious lack of quality on 15:57 - Aug 12 with 3286 viewsjojaca

Serious lack of quality on 15:55 - Aug 12 by KGriz16

45 minutes is enough after watching that.

Serious lack of quality on 15:58 - Aug 12 with 3254 viewsSwan91

Serious lack of quality on 15:57 - Aug 12 by jojaca

45 minutes is enough after watching that.

well stop watching then.. if you think the season is over after 45 minutes of football.

if that is the case... you think chelsea are also getting relegated then? losing 3-0 to a team who are worse than Southampton..
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 16:01]
Serious lack of quality on 15:59 - Aug 12 with 3245 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I think we knew these squad issues at least 45 mins ago.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Serious lack of quality on 16:00 - Aug 12 with 3221 viewsKGriz16

Serious lack of quality on 15:59 - Aug 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

I think we knew these squad issues at least 45 mins ago.

It's the formation that's the issue not the squad.
Serious lack of quality on 16:01 - Aug 12 with 3208 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Serious lack of quality on 16:32 - Aug 12 with 3086 viewsSmellyplumz

Serious lack of quality on 15:56 - Aug 12 by KGriz16

Just agreed a deal for the stadium and the transfer window is still open. 45 minutes of football played, there is another half to come? f*cking hell

Deal for stadium will benefit the squad?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Serious lack of quality on 16:50 - Aug 12 with 2968 viewsSmellyplumz

Great game.

Serious lack of quality on 16:52 - Aug 12 with 2933 viewsMagic_Michu

Awful... we are in serious trouble.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Serious lack of quality on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 2923 viewsOldjack

Serious lack of quality on 16:50 - Aug 12 by Smellyplumz

Great game.

aye 4-3 to the arsenal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Serious lack of quality on 16:55 - Aug 12 with 2874 viewsEilian

Serious lack of quality on 16:52 - Aug 12 by Magic_Michu

Agreed
Serious lack of quality on 16:57 - Aug 12 with 2833 viewsSmellyplumz

Serious lack of quality on 16:55 - Aug 12 by Eilian

Agreed

Whoa boys its only 90 minutes mun!

Serious lack of quality on 16:57 - Aug 12 with 2832 viewsShonky

Serious lack of quality on 16:52 - Aug 12 by Magic_Michu

Its just a ride...

Serious lack of quality on 17:02 - Aug 12 with 2722 viewsjojaca

Serious lack of quality on 16:57 - Aug 12 by Shonky

We have to replace Fer and Routledge, we can't carry these two. How Mesa didn't get any minutes is beyond me. Midfield/Wingers is a f***king major problem.

Serious lack of quality on 17:07 - Aug 12 with 2650 viewsnantywatcher

Serious lack of quality on 17:02 - Aug 12 by jojaca

We have to replace Fer and Routledge, we can't carry these two. How Mesa didn't get any minutes is beyond me. Midfield/Wingers is a f***king major problem.

CLOWN OF THE WEEK AWARD - go and play with your LEGO set.
Serious lack of quality on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 2626 viewsadamswan

Serious lack of quality on 17:02 - Aug 12 by jojaca

Why in God's name are we buying players like Mesa, to sit him on the bench. Our supposed marquee signing. Rate him or not, and yes I know it's very early days,but we did he same to Borja. All the hype in the world when we sign him then leave him on the bench. Our starting 11 today, after miraculously avoiding relegation last year, is weaker than what we needed last season with, what more can you say?
Serious lack of quality on 17:09 - Aug 12 with 2615 viewsEilian

Serious lack of quality on 16:57 - Aug 12 by Smellyplumz

Whoa boys its only 90 minutes mun!

If you start the season and you are putting in good performances then it's not too disheartening because the results will eventually come if you keep playing well.

But if you get results when playing badly then it's generally deemed that it won't last.

What we saw today was the outcome of the summer preparations by the manager and the board. We are not supposed to be clinging on and making do at the first game of the season.

Im as delighted with the point as much as anyone but that was jammy as flcuk!

No sane person can tell me that they are confident about facing Man U next week.

So in conclusion, we are MASSIVELY flucked if we don't make drastic improvements before the window slams shut.
Serious lack of quality on 17:17 - Aug 12 with 2544 viewsmax936

I really think some of us have been spoilt over the last few yrs myself included, to get a point at sSaints is a Goodwin when it's all said and done all be it a backs to the wall effort, first game of the season long way to go and hopefully a player or two to come in and improve us, no panic needed lads.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Serious lack of quality on 17:21 - Aug 12 with 2524 viewsjojaca

Serious lack of quality on 17:07 - Aug 12 by nantywatcher

CLOWN OF THE WEEK AWARD - go and play with your LEGO set.

You must be blind or listening to the radio not to see we have major problems. We could hardly get out of our own half second half against a mid table Southampton.

Serious lack of quality on 17:22 - Aug 12 with 2489 viewsSmellyplumz

Serious lack of quality on 17:09 - Aug 12 by Eilian

If you start the season and you are putting in good performances then it's not too disheartening because the results will eventually come if you keep playing well.

But if you get results when playing badly then it's generally deemed that it won't last.

What we saw today was the outcome of the summer preparations by the manager and the board. We are not supposed to be clinging on and making do at the first game of the season.

Im as delighted with the point as much as anyone but that was jammy as flcuk!

No sane person can tell me that they are confident about facing Man U next week.

So in conclusion, we are MASSIVELY flucked if we don't make drastic improvements before the window slams shut.

That post was a dig at Kgriz

Serious lack of quality on 17:23 - Aug 12 with 2465 viewsSmellyplumz

Serious lack of quality on 17:17 - Aug 12 by max936

I really think some of us have been spoilt over the last few yrs myself included, to get a point at sSaints is a Goodwin when it's all said and done all be it a backs to the wall effort, first game of the season long way to go and hopefully a player or two to come in and improve us, no panic needed lads.

Is it being spoilt to want to watch entertaining football?

Serious lack of quality on 17:25 - Aug 12 with 2449 viewsOldjack

Serious lack of quality on 17:21 - Aug 12 by jojaca

You must be blind or listening to the radio not to see we have major problems. We could hardly get out of our own half second half against a mid table Southampton.

because we were sitting to deep ,it's all about tactics It seems Clem was well happy to sit back and soak it up for a point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Serious lack of quality on 17:28 - Aug 12 with 2409 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's not just one game though is it?

We were crap most of last year. And the year before that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024