Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski 16:52 - Aug 12 with 4324 viewsSgorioFruit

take a bow

legend

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Fabianski on 16:54 - Aug 12 with 2845 viewsCooperman

Your immediate priority should be the 2017/18 '40 point thread'.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Fabianski on 16:55 - Aug 12 with 2818 viewsMrSwerve

Fabianski on 16:54 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

1 down

39 left

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Fabianski on 16:55 - Aug 12 with 2812 viewsTheKirkyLife

Give Gylfi, Wilfried, Leon all the praise you want.

Fabianski has saved us so many points in his time here and he did it again today.
Fabianski on 16:56 - Aug 12 with 2779 viewsSgorioFruit

Fabianski on 16:54 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

Correct my friend

and done

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Fabianski on 17:26 - Aug 12 with 2601 viewsNirvana

Absolutely phenomenal today.

Could've easily been four goals for Southampton without him and Mawson.

I'll give them a joint-MOTM award.
Fabianski on 18:08 - Aug 12 with 2526 viewsCooperman

Fabianski on 17:26 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

Same here. Two rocks today.

Fabianski on 18:43 - Aug 12 with 2455 viewsShonky

Fabianski on 18:08 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

Its just a ride...

Fabianski on 18:49 - Aug 12 with 2422 viewsNirvana

Fabianski on 18:08 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

Glad we agree, Cooperman.

Alfie stood up to everything, and that is one of my favorite things about him. He doesn't back down or cower, and he's an awfully big guy. Superb today, truly. Spurs were definitely watching, I'm sure.

Fabianski was quality, as usual, and when it mattered.

We'd have been an absolute trainwreck without them today.
Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski on 18:53 - Aug 12 with 2414 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fabianski on 17:26 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

My stream, which was not very good, must have been down because I felt he really did not have that much to do. Two shots on target to deal with.
For me that shows how well we kept our shape to keep the chances down. They should have scored with the header on the far post but we should have scored with Tammy's as well.
It does not hide the fact we lost a lot of possession in midfield and were poor linking up with Tammy. Unfortunately he is not a target man and is going to struggle in matches where we are defending for most of the game.
Clem set us up to keep our shape and we had better get used to it. He is faced with exactly the same problems that Frankie had. Our dithering DOF and owners are responsible for that.
Unless they pull their fingers out there will be many more matches like this. Unfortunately our supporters will get on the backs of players and not direct their anger at those who are at fault.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fabianski on 19:24 - Aug 12 with 2359 viewsNirvana

Fabianski on 18:53 - Aug 12 by Private_Partz

My stream, which was not very good, must have been down because I felt he really did not have that much to do. Two shots on target to deal with.
For me that shows how well we kept our shape to keep the chances down. They should have scored with the header on the far post but we should have scored with Tammy's as well.
It does not hide the fact we lost a lot of possession in midfield and were poor linking up with Tammy. Unfortunately he is not a target man and is going to struggle in matches where we are defending for most of the game.
Clem set us up to keep our shape and we had better get used to it. He is faced with exactly the same problems that Frankie had. Our dithering DOF and owners are responsible for that.
Unless they pull their fingers out there will be many more matches like this. Unfortunately our supporters will get on the backs of players and not direct their anger at those who are at fault.

Excellent post, Private Partz.

Agree with everything, but Fab came for crosses, communicated, was always in the right positon, and made some great saves.

Everything else, spot on.
Fabianski on 19:27 - Aug 12 with 2346 viewsicecoldjack

Fabianski on 18:53 - Aug 12 by Private_Partz

This.
Fabianski on 19:31 - Aug 12 with 2326 viewsJBT95

Fabianski on 16:55 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

Fabianski has saved us so many points in his time here and he did it again today.

They had two shots on target.
Fabianski on 19:31 - Aug 12 with 2328 viewsPrivate_Partz

Fabianski on 19:24 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

Agree with everything, but Fab came for crosses, communicated, was always in the right positon, and made some great saves.

Point taken.... and indeed he is an excellent goalkeeper.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fabianski on 19:41 - Aug 12 with 2299 viewsGaryjack

Fabianski on 19:31 - Aug 12 by JBT95

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you don't half post some shit! Did you watch the game?
Fabianski on 20:01 - Aug 12 with 2265 viewsJBT95

Fabianski on 19:41 - Aug 12 by Garyjack

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you don't half post some shit! Did you watch the game?

No I didn't watch the game, but the fact remains they had two shots on target. Unless Fabianski was coming out of the box making tackles on the approach to goal it is what is expected really, a goalkeeper to save shots on target.

Vorm in goal v Man City 2011 is literally an extraordinary goalkeeping performance. 19 attempts on target.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 20:03]
Fabianski on 20:03 - Aug 12 with 2259 viewsCooperman

Fabianski on 20:01 - Aug 12 by JBT95

No I didn't watch the game, but the fact remains they had two shots on target. Unless Fabianski was coming out of the box making tackles on the approach to goal it is what is expected really, a goalkeeper to save shots on target.

Vorm in goal v Man City 2011 is literally an extraordinary goalkeeping performance. 19 attempts on target.

So your comment is based on match stats only?

'Lies, damn lies and statistics'.

You've not got the full picture here.

Fabianski on 20:04 - Aug 12 with 2251 viewsJBT95

Fabianski on 20:03 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

So your comment is based on match stats only?

'Lies, damn lies and statistics'.

You've not got the full picture here.

Sorry, but a shot has to be on target for the ball to go in the net.
Fabianski on 20:11 - Aug 12 with 2231 viewsGaryjack

Fabianski on 20:01 - Aug 12 by JBT95

We lost that game 4-0!

Dull as fvck!
Fabianski on 20:12 - Aug 12 with 2229 viewsCooperman

Fabianski on 20:04 - Aug 12 by JBT95

Sorry, but a shot has to be on target for the ball to go in the net.

Command of area, marshalling of back four, communication, positioning blah blah are also measures of performance.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 20:34]

Fabianski on 20:14 - Aug 12 with 2217 viewsGaryjack

Fabianski on 20:12 - Aug 12 by Cooperman

Command of area, marshalling of back four, communication, positioning blah blah are also measures of performance.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 20:34]

Logic would suggest he's either on a wind up or 9yrs old. Sadly i think it's neither!
Fabianski on 20:23 - Aug 12 with 2187 viewsItchySphincter

Fabianski on 19:31 - Aug 12 by JBT95

They need more Welsh players.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fabianski on 20:26 - Aug 12 with 2182 viewsBenJ94

Fabianski on 20:23 - Aug 12 by ItchySphincter

They need more Welsh players.

Good keeper, his distribution is woeful, possibly the worst I've seen from any swans keeper.
Fabianski on 20:40 - Aug 12 with 2144 viewsjackrabbit

Fabianski on 16:55 - Aug 12 by TheKirkyLife

Well said - he was heroic today. Thank God there 's no transfer talk around him.
Fabianski on 20:46 - Aug 12 with 2120 viewsLoyal

Fabianski on 19:24 - Aug 12 by Nirvana

When you have as many corners to contend with as Fabianski did today and as you rightly observe his communication was excellent it sort of takes away from the - he didn't have much to do line.

He is the best I have seen in a swans shirt, inc Roger.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Fabianski on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 2116 viewsCooperman

Fabianski on 20:14 - Aug 12 by Garyjack

Logic would suggest he's either on a wind up or 9yrs old. Sadly i think it's neither!

I dunno mind, he could be 9.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024