Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Steal A Point At St Marys 16:55 - Aug 12 with 3741 viewsSwansIndependent

Swans Steal A Point At St Marys 12th Aug 2017 16:50
I think it is fair to say that Swansea earned themselves a point they didn't deserve at St Mary's this afternoon as they endured an opening day battering but walked away somehow with a 0-0 draw against wasteful Southampton. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swans Steal A Point At St Marys on 21:19 - Aug 14 with 754 viewsDr_Winston

I'm finding it very hard to believe that a number of adult humans genuinely believe that Clement would risk throwing a point away by deliberately bringing "poor" players on to prove a point to the board who he can just talk to on a Monday morning instead.

I know insane conspiracy theories are the engine that drives the internet (that and cats) but seriously. Take 30 seconds, think about what you're about to type and then don't do it. Everyone will be happier.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swans Rob A Point At St Marys on 22:27 - Aug 14 with 720 viewsEdmundo

Swans Rob A Point At St Marys on 17:07 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

Here's a stat. We scored as many goals and earned as many points as Southampton did today.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 17:07]

👍👍👍👍😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Swans Steal A Point At St Marys on 22:46 - Aug 14 with 705 viewsmax936

Just had a large investment off a Chinese Billionaire and here's us stuck with bastards that won't spend a dime ffs

Jenkins you utter utter tosser.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swans Steal A Point At St Marys on 23:55 - Aug 14 with 676 viewsTNT

Swans Steal A Point At St Marys on 21:19 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

I'm finding it very hard to believe that a number of adult humans genuinely believe that Clement would risk throwing a point away by deliberately bringing "poor" players on to prove a point to the board who he can just talk to on a Monday morning instead.

I know insane conspiracy theories are the engine that drives the internet (that and cats) but seriously. Take 30 seconds, think about what you're about to type and then don't do it. Everyone will be happier.

Good job Bob Bradley didn't bring Kyle Bartley on for Tammy Abraham. There'd be carnage.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Swans Steal A Point At St Marys on 10:32 - Aug 15 with 634 viewsMeraki

I'll just leave this here...

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/spelling/using-capital-letters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024