Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unite the right protests in USA 20:16 - Aug 12 with 8594 viewsr0ckin

Good God, what is going on at the moment. The World is in a very dangerous place and both the moderate right and left need to look at themselves.

[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 20:21]

Peace

Unite the right protests in USA on 11:59 - Aug 13 with 1369 viewspikeypaul

Spot on.

W@nkers thinking their opinions are better than the majority vote and wanting the will of the people overturned since they lost.

They behave like spoilt little brats stamping their feet.I take great delight in laughing at them.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:09 - Aug 13 with 1351 viewsMo_Wives

Unite the right protests in USA on 11:17 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Do you know who Milo is and what he stands for? If you don't then go look him up, it will sicken you.

No. Of course I don't, you're the only informed person around here, FFS.
To you he is a racist, sexist, misogynist blah blah f*cking blah. But you are a politically correct buffoon.

Milo in my opinion, is a guy who saw a gap in the market (for a gay, sassy, right wing voice) and exploited it. He has many gay, trans, black, brown...etc. fans. Although I'm not convinced he truly believes in his cause (I think he saw a way to propel his career) I don't see nothing evil about him. Politically incorrect?...yes. He speaks out about identity politics and to the left...no, sorry, the left are fine...to progressive f*ckwits, this is worthy of burning.

Milo speaks out about the hypocrisy of the progressive movement. They claim to be non racist, yet endorse shit like Evergreen college 'no white people day'. They then redefine words like racism to pretend they are not racist. They play with words like 'privilege' and 'power' to excuse their hateful bigotry. They call for equality by treating different groups of people by unequal standards. And they call for government intervention to punish those who sin against the 'progressive church of the final judgement'.

I'm sorry to tell you, Ebo, but you are to today what the religious right were to yesterday. And I hope one day you have an answer for your grandchild when they ask "granddad, why were you such a bigot?"

The worst thing I have heard Milo say is his paedophilia comments. Though since he was speaking about the abuse that happened to him...I accept he is speaking as a victim even if I disagree with his comments. And these comments do not justify calling him a Nazi and trying to burn down a building he is in while beating up his female fans outside. If he's wrong, then debate him, you f*cking cowards.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:16 - Aug 13 with 1344 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 11:56 - Aug 13 by Darran

You'd do well to ignore Ebo he's not all there.
If North Korea fire a nuke at Guam or any other country killing millions of people it'll be Trumps fault.

Trump would be partly responsible you scruffy tramp.

The rhetoric he spouts at NK will certainly poke Kim into action as well as his provocative military exercises on the Korean peninsular, Poke a hornets nest and you will get stung and Trump is poking away like a madman.

There is no military or diplomatic solution to this, it's too late.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:21 - Aug 13 with 1338 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:09 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

No. Of course I don't, you're the only informed person around here, FFS.
To you he is a racist, sexist, misogynist blah blah f*cking blah. But you are a politically correct buffoon.

Milo in my opinion, is a guy who saw a gap in the market (for a gay, sassy, right wing voice) and exploited it. He has many gay, trans, black, brown...etc. fans. Although I'm not convinced he truly believes in his cause (I think he saw a way to propel his career) I don't see nothing evil about him. Politically incorrect?...yes. He speaks out about identity politics and to the left...no, sorry, the left are fine...to progressive f*ckwits, this is worthy of burning.

Milo speaks out about the hypocrisy of the progressive movement. They claim to be non racist, yet endorse shit like Evergreen college 'no white people day'. They then redefine words like racism to pretend they are not racist. They play with words like 'privilege' and 'power' to excuse their hateful bigotry. They call for equality by treating different groups of people by unequal standards. And they call for government intervention to punish those who sin against the 'progressive church of the final judgement'.

I'm sorry to tell you, Ebo, but you are to today what the religious right were to yesterday. And I hope one day you have an answer for your grandchild when they ask "granddad, why were you such a bigot?"

The worst thing I have heard Milo say is his paedophilia comments. Though since he was speaking about the abuse that happened to him...I accept he is speaking as a victim even if I disagree with his comments. And these comments do not justify calling him a Nazi and trying to burn down a building he is in while beating up his female fans outside. If he's wrong, then debate him, you f*cking cowards.

He also wrote for Breibart you utter cock sandwich and was fired over pro-paedophilia remarks. You happy with that?

As for calling me a bigot you openly support a right wing bigot on this forum. I openly oppose the hard right - does that make me a bigot? No it does not. Look up the word bigot as I don't think you understand the meaning of it.

Go back to being DYSS as he was even less of a c*nt.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 12:24]

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:26 - Aug 13 with 1324 viewsDarran

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:16 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Trump would be partly responsible you scruffy tramp.

The rhetoric he spouts at NK will certainly poke Kim into action as well as his provocative military exercises on the Korean peninsular, Poke a hornets nest and you will get stung and Trump is poking away like a madman.

There is no military or diplomatic solution to this, it's too late.

If NK press a button and fire a nuke there'll be nobody responsible other than NK.

Does he spout rhetoric when NK aren't missile testing then?

Whatever Trump spouts thousands of miles away doesn't give NK the right to fire a nuke,well in most sane people's eyes anyway,of course that doesn't include freaks like you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:29 - Aug 13 with 1319 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:26 - Aug 13 by Darran

If NK press a button and fire a nuke there'll be nobody responsible other than NK.

Does he spout rhetoric when NK aren't missile testing then?

Whatever Trump spouts thousands of miles away doesn't give NK the right to fire a nuke,well in most sane people's eyes anyway,of course that doesn't include freaks like you.

Well it's funny how their nuclear programme has accelerated since that shit haired tvvat came to power isn't it?

NK have not forgotten what happened to their country in the 50's when it was completely flattened by the yanks. There were no targets left so they bombed the dams and rice fields.

It's not surprising they are super paranoid about the west.

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 1312 viewsDarran

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:29 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Well it's funny how their nuclear programme has accelerated since that shit haired tvvat came to power isn't it?

NK have not forgotten what happened to their country in the 50's when it was completely flattened by the yanks. There were no targets left so they bombed the dams and rice fields.

Yes they only started it six months ago.

So what exactly are you saying they'd be justified in firing a nuke because of something that happened 60 years ago is it?

Fuçking hell really? People you are a massive part of the problem and you'll never see it.

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:55 - Aug 13 with 1292 viewsMo_Wives

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:21 - Aug 13 by Ebo

He also wrote for Breibart you utter cock sandwich and was fired over pro-paedophilia remarks. You happy with that?

As for calling me a bigot you openly support a right wing bigot on this forum. I openly oppose the hard right - does that make me a bigot? No it does not. Look up the word bigot as I don't think you understand the meaning of it.

Go back to being DYSS as he was even less of a c*nt.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 12:24]

Calm down. He writes for Brietbart, so what?. If you had read my post you would see I spoke about the paedophilia comments and said I didn't agree. Go and look again.

I don't support Milo. As I said, I don't think he believes in the things he says. Are they hateful? you say yes, I say no...I challenge anyone to watch his talks and make their own minds up. I think some will agree with me, some with you. Then I ask people, after hearing his talks, did he deserve to have a bunch of f*ckwits try and burn down a building he was inside? and did his fans (many female) deserve to be beaten with sticks for going to hear him speak? And were these violent people, intolerant to others with different beliefs, actual bigots?. You can of course answer these questions, Ebo...but you won't because you're a coward.

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

And DYSS?...I'm flattered. A great poster, IMO. Divides opinion, but always good entertainment. BTW, how do you feel about coming across as Humpy's retarded cousin?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:58 - Aug 13 with 1291 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:35 - Aug 13 by Darran

Yes they only started it six months ago.

So what exactly are you saying they'd be justified in firing a nuke because of something that happened 60 years ago is it?

Fuçking hell really? People you are a massive part of the problem and you'll never see it.

There is no justification of firing any nuclear missile, not ever.

What I am saying is that NK is a very paranoid country that wants to defend itself when threatened so therefore needs a deterrent. What happened 50 years ago has left very deep scars in that region.

Now America is faced with a country who is basically saying if you f*ck with us we will f*ck with you and it is not helping that they have been for years placing military bases and installations very close to NK exacerbating the situation even further.

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:00 - Aug 13 with 1289 viewsDarran

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:58 - Aug 13 by Ebo

There is no justification of firing any nuclear missile, not ever.

What I am saying is that NK is a very paranoid country that wants to defend itself when threatened so therefore needs a deterrent. What happened 50 years ago has left very deep scars in that region.

Now America is faced with a country who is basically saying if you f*ck with us we will f*ck with you and it is not helping that they have been for years placing military bases and installations very close to NK exacerbating the situation even further.

Who's threatening NK?

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:01 - Aug 13 with 1287 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:00 - Aug 13 by Darran

Who's threatening NK?

Are you really that thick or on a massive fishing trip?

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:09 - Aug 13 with 1278 viewsSwans777

Unite the right protests in USA on 12:29 - Aug 13 by Ebo

What utter nonsense you are talking , old chap.
North Korea have had a nuclear programme, long befor Trump, had even arrived in the political scene.
Unite the right protests in USA on 13:10 - Aug 13 with 1277 viewsLoyal

Unite the right protests in USA on 11:56 - Aug 13 by Darran

You'd do well to ignore Ebo he's not all there.
If North Korea fire a nuke at Guam or any other country killing millions of people it'll be Trumps fault.

Ebo knows my background, he knows who I know to some extent, I agree on his intolerance to the right but would love to hear the same for the left. I have personal experience here.
Hate is hate no matter how it's dressed up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:10 - Aug 13 with 1277 viewsDarran

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:01 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Are you really that thick or on a massive fishing trip?

No I'm being serious who's threatening NK?

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:14 - Aug 13 with 1266 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:09 - Aug 13 by Swans777

What utter nonsense you are talking , old chap.
North Korea have had a nuclear programme, long befor Trump, had even arrived in the political scene.

Water reactors for peaceful means, these last 6 years has seen them ramp up to producing enriched uranium for other means.

It has accelerated since Kim came to power and has been ramped up further since the start of this year.

Do keep up.

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:14 - Aug 13 with 1263 viewsDarran

Like Ebo said this has only been happening since January 20th 2017.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_Korean_missile_tests

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:15 - Aug 13 with 1260 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:10 - Aug 13 by Darran

No I'm being serious who's threatening NK?

Have you seen the news this week or been living in a cave up the cimla?

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:17 - Aug 13 with 1257 viewsSwans777

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:14 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Water reactors for peaceful means, these last 6 years has seen them ramp up to producing enriched uranium for other means.

It has accelerated since Kim came to power and has been ramped up further since the start of this year.

Do keep up.

Nonsense, North Korea have had nuclear weapons for years. Absolute fact.
And they can ramp up whatever they like.
Taking on the yanks, would be the equivalent of a pub team, which has just consumed 10 pints of Stella each , playing Real Madrid.
Unite the right protests in USA on 13:18 - Aug 13 with 1255 viewsDarran

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:15 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Have you seen the news this week or been living in a cave up the cimla?

No who's threatening NK?

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:22 - Aug 13 with 1250 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:17 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Nonsense, North Korea have had nuclear weapons for years. Absolute fact.
And they can ramp up whatever they like.
Taking on the yanks, would be the equivalent of a pub team, which has just consumed 10 pints of Stella each , playing Real Madrid.

NK tested it's first nuclear device in 2006 in an underground test. It is very unclear if they have the ability to fit these devices into a warhead capable of withstanding the effects of atmospheric re-entry. Experts are doubtful over this due to the materials and science involved.

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:26 - Aug 13 with 1244 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:14 - Aug 13 by Darran

Like Ebo said this has only been happening since January 20th 2017.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_North_Korean_missile_tests

Read my post above. I said things have ramped up since January, first test was 2006
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 13:29]

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:29 - Aug 13 with 1239 viewsSwans777

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:22 - Aug 13 by Ebo

NK tested it's first nuclear device in 2006 in an underground test. It is very unclear if they have the ability to fit these devices into a warhead capable of withstanding the effects of atmospheric re-entry. Experts are doubtful over this due to the materials and science involved.

And ? I'm sure they'd be able to get that technology sooner rather than later, heard someone on the tv , say about 18 months away.
Unite the right protests in USA on 13:31 - Aug 13 with 1234 viewsEbo

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:29 - Aug 13 by Swans777

And ? I'm sure they'd be able to get that technology sooner rather than later, heard someone on the tv , say about 18 months away.

You heard it on the TV, oh that's all right then.

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:37 - Aug 13 with 1231 viewsMo_Wives

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:31 - Aug 13 by Ebo

FWIW, even though you're an idiot...I am also suspicious of the sudden ramping up of the need for war. It has a pre-Iraq WMD, feel about it. But as I said, you are still an idiot

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:42 - Aug 13 with 1223 viewsSwans777

Unite the right protests in USA on 13:31 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Oh don't tell me you have a contact in Mi6 lol, and that's who's feeling you information.
Yes there is a lot of fake news out there, but to say North Korea won't have the capability to carry out a nuclear attack in the near future, is very naive.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024