Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing of Clement and the Team 20:16 - Aug 12 with 8174 viewsAl_Bundy

Can this be justified when Abraham got subbed and also when we managed to pass back from the final third to Fabianski booing rang around the away end.

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:28 - Aug 12 with 4995 viewstrampie

I've heard it said that Clement is a defensive coach, what more can he do with the team he has got.
0-0s and 1-0s either way will be the norm perhaps.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:32 - Aug 12 with 4984 viewsjack2jack

Never ever boo'd our players,never will either,each to their own I suppose.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:34 - Aug 12 with 4969 viewsDrGonzo

People are entitled to their views. Who is really happy with that approach to a game? Why bother watching football with tactics like that?
Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:36 - Aug 12 with 4956 viewsShonky

That's the spirit. Lets hope Kim Jong gets a move on and lands one on Town hill. Put some of our miserable fk 'fans' out of their misery.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 21:17]

Its just a ride...

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:43 - Aug 12 with 4898 viewsSgorioFruit

Clement said in his post match interview that he could hear the crowd wasn't happy when he made that sub, however we looked like we were going to lose the game at the time and he wanted to defend a draw.
I can't fault that to be honest.
Point on the board.

As the old saying goes. We could still be playing that game and not score.
Perhaps not as bad as that, but you know.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 4853 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:43 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

Clement said in his post match interview that he could hear the crowd wasn't happy when he made that sub, however we looked like we were going to lose the game at the time and he wanted to defend a draw.
Point on the board.

Fair enough

There was only going to be one winner

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:53 - Aug 12 with 4812 viewsLoyal

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:49 - Aug 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Fair enough

There was only going to be one winner

In a game where nobody won that's a fair assessment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:55 - Aug 12 with 4801 viewsMo_Wives

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:53 - Aug 12 by Loyal

In a game where nobody won that's a fair assessment.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:00 - Aug 12 with 4750 viewsFlashberryjack

Who would have thought that the swans would pay £11 million for a player and keep him on the bench......f*ck me we'll be paying £15 million for a bench warmer next.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:02 - Aug 12 with 4733 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:34 - Aug 12 by DrGonzo

People are entitled to their views. Who is really happy with that approach to a game? Why bother watching football with tactics like that?

He keeps his job by getting results, not by giving us entertaining football 100% of the time.

By about 30 minutes left, it was clear as day that Southampton were much more likely to score than Swansea was. Going for 1 point was definitely the right thing to do at that stage.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:03 - Aug 12 with 4723 viewsairedale

Bartley's not too bad a striker himself when the opportunity presents itself.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:16 - Aug 12 with 4635 viewsDrGonzo

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:02 - Aug 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

He keeps his job by getting results, not by giving us entertaining football 100% of the time.

By about 30 minutes left, it was clear as day that Southampton were much more likely to score than Swansea was. Going for 1 point was definitely the right thing to do at that stage.

You're entitled to that opinion. If you're happy with that type of football then fine. Me, no thanks.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:18 - Aug 12 with 4618 viewsParsSwans

I called the sub five to ten minutes before I just knew he would do it but the booing was poor taste. We played sturgid football and people complained about Guidolin being defensive! The simple fact is we are all frustrated about the one common denominator and that is lack of investment and quality in our first team squad. Don't blame the manager it's so obvious where the problem lies. Yes Clement has been known to be a bit boring from his time at Derby but I will judge him when he gets new blood in. A new RB CM winger and striker still needed! I don't hold my breath
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:26 - Aug 12 with 4547 viewsSgorioFruit

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:16 - Aug 12 by DrGonzo

You're entitled to that opinion. If you're happy with that type of football then fine. Me, no thanks.

I don't think any of us is happy with that type of football, but when it's blatantly obvious what the outcome is looking like, then yeh defend what could be a crucial point.
We was slaughtered today in our own half, opened up like a can of worms. Apart from a few good bits of defending, it was southamptons poor finishing which saved us. That and Fab.
It's done now and put to bed, next week brings a new game, new challenges and three subs to use.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:29 - Aug 12 with 4528 viewsDrGonzo

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:26 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

I don't think any of us is happy with that type of football, but when it's blatantly obvious what the outcome is looking like, then yeh defend what could be a crucial point.
We was slaughtered today in our own half, opened up like a can of worms. Apart from a few good bits of defending, it was southamptons poor finishing which saved us. That and Fab.
It's done now and put to bed, next week brings a new game, new challenges and three subs to use.

And next week we may get lucky again, we may score from a set piece and all will be fine and dandy.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:29 - Aug 12 with 4523 viewsRevJames

Booing of Clement and the Team on 20:43 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

Point on the board.

Long way to go but today's point might prove to be a valuable one come the end of the season.

Onwards and upwards.....
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:35 - Aug 12 with 4473 viewsParsSwans

Will the Americans or Huw get boooed next weekend for their poor performance then?
[Post edited 12 Aug 2017 21:38]
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:38 - Aug 12 with 4443 viewsGaryjack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:00 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

Who would have thought that the swans would pay £11 million for a player and keep him on the bench......f*ck me we'll be paying £15 million for a bench warmer next.

Or even £15m for a player who can't make the bench!
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:40 - Aug 12 with 4433 viewsPrivate_Partz

I must say I could not hear booing in the telly. I did hear some sterling versions of Hymns and Arias as the travelling Jacks back the team to the end.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:46 - Aug 12 with 4384 viewsLandore_Jack

Just watched the press conference and you can tell how frustrated he is in not having Llorente and Siggy available. Therefore he has to make do with the current squad until the Siggy transfer is sorted.

#backtojack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:53 - Aug 12 with 4336 viewsJethroJack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:40 - Aug 12 by Private_Partz

I must say I could not hear booing in the telly. I did hear some sterling versions of Hymns and Arias as the travelling Jacks back the team to the end.

Plenty of booing around us, bloody morons.
Our luckiest point in many a year, but booing FFS?!?
Pre-PC, we'd have lost that at least 3-0.
Now, that's a reason for people to get upset, not at PC's attempt to achieve an extremely lucky point.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:54 - Aug 12 with 4325 viewsParsSwans

Just got back from the game so can confirm the booing was from a vast majority of traveling support
Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:58 - Aug 12 with 4303 viewsexiledinenglandjack

It's pragmatism over style at the moment, he doesn't have the players available to him to change the game today, so a point in this situation is a good result
Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:00 - Aug 12 with 4292 viewsLandore_Jack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:54 - Aug 12 by ParsSwans

Just got back from the game so can confirm the booing was from a vast majority of traveling support

Understand their frustration, but if you can't win the game then it's important that you don't loose it.

#backtojack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:05 - Aug 12 with 4268 viewsParsSwans

Agree Landore Jack and I called the sub five minutes before cant stand people booing their own team yes today was awful but first game and we are going to struggle this season without doubt with squad we have / will have. Time to vent our frustrations at the Yanks and Huw if anyone
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024