Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing of Clement and the Team 20:16 - Aug 12 with 8175 viewsAl_Bundy

Can this be justified when Abraham got subbed and also when we managed to pass back from the final third to Fabianski booing rang around the away end.

Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:07 - Aug 12 with 1622 viewsSwansea93

So Jay I couldn't cut it at Oldham Fulton gets on before Mesa?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:11 - Aug 12 with 1612 viewsParsSwans

I am not in the know neither do I claim to be right I just offer an opinion however I predict Mesa will be a problem for us. In terms of attitude and disharmony, I sincerely hope I am wrong and not saying it's why he didn't get on today but sure get a bad sense with this guy
Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:12 - Aug 12 with 1612 viewsSwanzay

Hes basically trying to be a manager with one arm tied behind his back, how long before he stops and says enough is enough, we need to invest irrespective!
Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:36 - Aug 12 with 1570 viewsawayjack

Yes majority of fans around me booed the Bartley for Tammy sub. It was odd one as we clearly getting overrun in midfield and with no AM little outlet, Tammy was only attacking threat. I think most expected Mesa to come on to shore up midfield, or at least get Routs, who was shocking today, off the pitch.

Aside from booing the sub, our support was excellent today. A few Southampton fans on walk back to station commented we were the loudest fans they'd had there in a while, despite nothing much to shout about on the field. They also thought they'd be in the relegation battle this year!
Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:41 - Aug 12 with 1557 viewsTNT

The fans were disappointed to see Tammy being taken off. He had a good header which shaved the outside of the post earlier in the game, he may have put one inside the post at the death... we'll never know. But nobody was booing the team, as stated by some here.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:56 - Aug 12 with 1511 viewsphact0rri

Honestly if these "boring" tactics give me such enjoyment from a match, then I'm down okay with it. maybe just opening day, and so its the lack of football on my mind. But it was a fun match to watch. granted I don't think I want it week in and week out. but if this is our boring level, thats fine by me.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Booing of Clement and the Team on 23:12 - Aug 12 with 1476 viewscontroversial_jack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:56 - Aug 12 by phact0rri

Honestly if these "boring" tactics give me such enjoyment from a match, then I'm down okay with it. maybe just opening day, and so its the lack of football on my mind. But it was a fun match to watch. granted I don't think I want it week in and week out. but if this is our boring level, thats fine by me.

I was there, and the booing was from a large section of the crowd, and I couldn't blame them after having to endure 90 minutes of an absolutely appalling performance. entirely justified imo
Booing of Clement and the Team on 23:14 - Aug 12 with 1470 viewsPozuelosSideys

PC was damned if he did, damned if he didnt. Theres piss all on the bench of real quality in terms of going forward. We got a point, but we'd have been moaning even more if we had conceded late and lost

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Login to get fewer ads

Booing of Clement and the Team on 23:15 - Aug 12 with 1467 viewsBorojack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 22:41 - Aug 12 by TNT

The fans were disappointed to see Tammy being taken off. He had a good header which shaved the outside of the post earlier in the game, he may have put one inside the post at the death... we'll never know. But nobody was booing the team, as stated by some here.

Yes they were a group stood behind me were booing very loudly.
The guy sat next to me shouted shut up you fukcing pricks.
But by all means if it makes you feel better pretend it didn't happen.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Booing of Clement and the Team on 23:18 - Aug 12 with 1458 viewscontroversial_jack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 23:15 - Aug 12 by Borojack

Yes they were a group stood behind me were booing very loudly.
The guy sat next to me shouted shut up you fukcing pricks.
But by all means if it makes you feel better pretend it didn't happen.

I was right there and it was more than a group and nobody told them to shut up as most fans felt the same
Booing of Clement and the Team on 01:10 - Aug 13 with 1367 viewsUplandsJack

Booing of Clement and the Team on 23:18 - Aug 12 by controversial_jack

I was right there and it was more than a group and nobody told them to shut up as most fans felt the same

Well I was there too and I also told some idiots around me who were booing, to shut the foook up.
It was an utter disgrace, booing our own team/ Clement's decision making.
How quickly, some of our fickle fans forget what this guy and group of players did just last season.
I felt Clement could clearly see what was needed with the resources available to him and acted accordingly. He was proved right by the fact we got the draw.

We secured a point today, against a team we seldom get anything from, up at their ground. Yes it wasn't pretty and like everyone else, I'd have liked to have seen better football from us, but until this mess with Siggy gets resolved and Clement can bring in his targets we have to just plod on.
For me, if fans want to show their discontent, they should reserve it for next week at home to Utd. They can then direct it where it should be directed. At our dof Jenkins and other members of the previous board who by waste/greed have got us in the position we find ourselves in.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 06:30 - Aug 13 with 1298 viewsclloy2

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:58 - Aug 12 by exiledinenglandjack

It's pragmatism over style at the moment, he doesn't have the players available to him to change the game today, so a point in this situation is a good result

PC does not have the players at his disposal to do anything else.That cannot be his fault surely
Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:25 - Aug 13 with 1272 viewsYossarian

Booing of Clement and the Team on 21:00 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

Who would have thought that the swans would pay £11 million for a player and keep him on the bench......f*ck me we'll be paying £15 million for a bench warmer next.

I'm suspecting Clement didn't fancy him and is making his point to big nose. Feck me, not another duff transfer sanctioned by Jenkins? When will the Yanks come to their senses and realise the bloke is a busted flush? Businessman? With his track record of business success? If this carries on the club will be the fourth business he's run onto the rocks.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:32 - Aug 13 with 1265 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:25 - Aug 13 by Yossarian

I'm suspecting Clement didn't fancy him and is making his point to big nose. Feck me, not another duff transfer sanctioned by Jenkins? When will the Yanks come to their senses and realise the bloke is a busted flush? Businessman? With his track record of business success? If this carries on the club will be the fourth business he's run onto the rocks.

Have you watched him play for us at all this summer? I don't think Clement could possibly dislike anything about a talent like Mesa.

He left him out of one match out of 38; let's give it the rest of August at least before jumping to a bunch of conclusions.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:53 - Aug 13 with 1243 viewsYossarian

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:32 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Have you watched him play for us at all this summer? I don't think Clement could possibly dislike anything about a talent like Mesa.

He left him out of one match out of 38; let's give it the rest of August at least before jumping to a bunch of conclusions.

Yes I have seen him play. I was at the Sampdoria game and saw him for 20 mins and he barely got a touch- we were dominating and he barely got a touch. My worry is that on the present indications you saw more of him in the USA than I'll see of him this season. By the way, before you have a pop matey watching a game in the flesh is a better way of judging a game than watching on the telly- and I bet my house I've seen much more football than you have.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:56 - Aug 13 with 1239 viewsYossarian

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:32 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Oh,' another thing. Sorry to hurt your feelings- but playing in the PL is a bit of a step up from a summer playing "soccer".....

Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:20 - Aug 13 with 1194 viewsDrGonzo

Booing of Clement and the Team on 06:30 - Aug 13 by clloy2

PC does not have the players at his disposal to do anything else.That cannot be his fault surely

You can't use that excuse when he's had a whole summer to rectify that problem.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:20 - Aug 13 with 1194 viewsandrew

Routledge in the starting 11 is worth a boo itself, showed once again he is no where near good enough for the premier league and he still gets picked, absolute mind boggling.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:38 - Aug 13 with 1155 viewsEarl_Strickland

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:53 - Aug 13 by Yossarian

Yes I have seen him play. I was at the Sampdoria game and saw him for 20 mins and he barely got a touch- we were dominating and he barely got a touch. My worry is that on the present indications you saw more of him in the USA than I'll see of him this season. By the way, before you have a pop matey watching a game in the flesh is a better way of judging a game than watching on the telly- and I bet my house I've seen much more football than you have.

Oh dear, I bet your Dad is bigger than his too.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:53 - Aug 13 with 1134 viewsSTID2017

Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:20 - Aug 13 by andrew

Routledge in the starting 11 is worth a boo itself, showed once again he is no where near good enough for the premier league and he still gets picked, absolute mind boggling.

It's just the first game, but I still have a horriblevfeeling that idiots like The Res who are happy to see last season's top scorers leave could be rewarded with a season of struggle and relegation.
Please save this by all means and show me next May I'm talking bull.
Nobody will be happier than me..
Better teams than Southampton would have hammered us yesterday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Booing of Clement and the Team on 09:15 - Aug 13 with 1101 viewsYossarian

Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:38 - Aug 13 by Earl_Strickland

Oh dear, I bet your Dad is bigger than his too.

And you are......a keyboard warrior.

Booing of Clement and the Team on 09:24 - Aug 13 with 1082 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Booing of Clement and the Team on 07:53 - Aug 13 by Yossarian

I'm sure you have.

I'm also just as sure that, based on everything that has been said about Mesa by people who've watched a lot more football than either one of us, it's ridiculous to assume that Mesa joined this club against our manager's wishes.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Booing of Clement and the Team on 09:27 - Aug 13 with 1072 viewsEarl_Strickland

Booing of Clement and the Team on 09:15 - Aug 13 by Yossarian

And you are......a keyboard warrior.

Oh a ruthless riposte that. so sorry to offend.
Lovely day mind.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 09:29 - Aug 13 with 1069 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Booing of Clement and the Team on 08:20 - Aug 13 by DrGonzo

You can't use that excuse when he's had a whole summer to rectify that problem.

Are you a complete and utter moron, the Manager does not buy the players.
Repeat that 100 times until you get why everybody else is disgruntled with the DOF and owners and not PC.
Booing of Clement and the Team on 10:00 - Aug 13 with 1022 viewsDrGonzo

Booing of Clement and the Team on 09:29 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you a complete and utter moron, the Manager does not buy the players.
Repeat that 100 times until you get why everybody else is disgruntled with the DOF and owners and not PC.

Don't get your knickers in a twist love. Ok, not 100% PC's fault. The club have had a long time to sort glaring problems out with our lack of creativity and nothing has been done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024