Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 31105 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:15 - Aug 20 with 1873 viewsMeraki

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:53 - Aug 20 by nice_to_michu

Zzzzzzzzzz

I think he's lonely.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:30 - Aug 20 with 1864 viewsNeath_Jack

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:15 - Aug 20 by Meraki

I think he's lonely.

He needs to feel wanted, to be accepted and most of all respected.

It's what all those posters who go and reinvent themselves with a new screen name want. Twas ever thus.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:03 - Aug 20 with 1800 viewsMeraki

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:53 - Aug 20 by nice_to_michu

Zzzzzzzzzz

I think he's lonely.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:07 - Aug 20 with 1795 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:29 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

I apologise if I offended you. I hope you accept my apology.

If you feel that you want to apologise, you shouldn't apologise for offending me. You should apologise for saying something that is intrinsically offensive.

It's objective not subjective.

I don't need an apology. I almost never get wound up by anything on the internet.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:08 - Aug 20 with 1789 viewsNeath_Jack

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:07 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

If you feel that you want to apologise, you shouldn't apologise for offending me. You should apologise for saying something that is intrinsically offensive.

It's objective not subjective.

I don't need an apology. I almost never get wound up by anything on the internet.

You told me to f*ck off once.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:19 - Aug 20 with 1779 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:08 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

And me. She's still smashing though.

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:24 - Aug 20 with 1773 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:45 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

BTW, do you think someone who accuses someone else of being racist should back it up...or apologise?
Do you denounce political violence on both sides of this incident...no 'if's' no 'buts'?
Do you denounce Black lives matter for calling for racial segregation?

Personally I find these things more important to denounce than someone offending someone else on the internet.

Is this some sort of questionnaire you're running?

A competition?

As it happens, I dislike violence full stop. I have never been involved in any sort of violence in my life (or at least, since my younger brother got big enough that I couldn't routinely smack him).

However, if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:26 - Aug 20 with 1771 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:08 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Hence the phrase 'almost never'...

I can't remember why though.
Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:28 - Aug 20 with 1767 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:19 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

And me. She's still smashing though.

I can remember why in your case...
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:30 - Aug 20 with 1764 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:28 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

I can remember why in your case...

Yeah you were having a tantrum about Ed Miliband's proposed mansion tax.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:36 - Aug 20 with 1754 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:30 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you were having a tantrum about Ed Miliband's proposed mansion tax.

Actually it was because I used the example of my neighbour George who'd lived in his house since he was a boy (he's sadly since passed away), and asked why he should have to pay mansion tax (he was a fishmonger in his working life after the army so hardly what people would refer to as a rich elite) and pointed out he wouldn't have the money to do it without selling his home. I told you to f*** off because you accused me of making him up.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:44 - Aug 20 with 1747 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:36 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Actually it was because I used the example of my neighbour George who'd lived in his house since he was a boy (he's sadly since passed away), and asked why he should have to pay mansion tax (he was a fishmonger in his working life after the army so hardly what people would refer to as a rich elite) and pointed out he wouldn't have the money to do it without selling his home. I told you to f*** off because you accused me of making him up.

I can see that has left you scarred. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry to hear about George.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:49 - Aug 20 with 1740 viewsNeath_Jack

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:26 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Hence the phrase 'almost never'...

I can't remember why though.

That's all i'm saying is DVD versus Blu-ray.

Mine was in no way comparable to what ECB said to you, that would make me swear too.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:51 - Aug 20 with 1738 viewsDarran

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:49 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Mine was in no way comparable to what ECB said to you, that would make me swear too.

You're having a mare in this thread Wuss.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:52 - Aug 20 with 1736 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:44 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I can see that has left you scarred. I'm sorry. I'm also sorry to hear about George.

Lol.

Actually, I was quite sad when he died although he was in his nineties so had a good innings. He was a lovely old bloke. Although it was a bugger if you were rushing out somewhere and he was outside (he used to stand at his gate to chat to everyone).

I got massively caught one day when I was on my way to go out somewhere and happened to mention that I was picking my parents up that afternoon from the Eurostar as they had been stuck in Prague and couldn't get home when that volcano happened and all flights were stopped for a week or whatever it was so they'd managed to get to Brussels by car to catch the train. He told me the last time he'd been stuck in Europe was Dunkirk. I was there for well over an hour.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:53 - Aug 20 with 1731 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:49 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Ah.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:59 - Aug 20 with 1716 viewsNeath_Jack

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:51 - Aug 20 by Darran

You're having a mare in this thread Wuss.

Oh look out, someones had a Sunday slurp.......

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:03 - Aug 20 with 1709 viewsDarran

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:59 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

Oh look out, someones had a Sunday slurp.......

I haven't actually.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:19 - Aug 20 with 1690 viewsMo_Wives

I haven't got long so I can't read through the replies. If any are aimed at me I will reply when I have more time.

Let's say a group of 20 something year olds started a group to fight ISIS and called themselves Anti-is. Because they said "we must fight ISIS...ISIS want us all dead".
Then they started turning up to these marches, with weapons and union jack masks...

And proceeded to start fighting the ISIS marches. Would you Antifa apologists defend them?...because I wouldn't.

Now also imagine that most of the people they had attacked were peaceful people (lets say going to hear an Islamic speaker) because, Anti-is say "Islam is the gateway to ISIS"....would you now denounce them?

And let's say, when Sadiq Khan became London mayor, they rampaged through the city smashing up business and attacking people "because Khan empowers and emboldens ISIS"....would you now denounce them?

And then Sadiq Khan comes out after a fight between Anti-is and the ISIS protesters and says I denounce the violence on both sides....would you be saying Sadiq Khan is in the wrong?...and would you now denounce Anti-is?

I think you get my point...well, I f*cking hope you do.

Anyway...
hit me back,
just to chat,
truly yours,
your biggest fan...this is Stan

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:53 - Aug 20 with 1663 viewsMeraki

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:19 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

I haven't got long so I can't read through the replies. If any are aimed at me I will reply when I have more time.

Let's say a group of 20 something year olds started a group to fight ISIS and called themselves Anti-is. Because they said "we must fight ISIS...ISIS want us all dead".
Then they started turning up to these marches, with weapons and union jack masks...

And proceeded to start fighting the ISIS marches. Would you Antifa apologists defend them?...because I wouldn't.

Now also imagine that most of the people they had attacked were peaceful people (lets say going to hear an Islamic speaker) because, Anti-is say "Islam is the gateway to ISIS"....would you now denounce them?

And let's say, when Sadiq Khan became London mayor, they rampaged through the city smashing up business and attacking people "because Khan empowers and emboldens ISIS"....would you now denounce them?

And then Sadiq Khan comes out after a fight between Anti-is and the ISIS protesters and says I denounce the violence on both sides....would you be saying Sadiq Khan is in the wrong?...and would you now denounce Anti-is?

I think you get my point...well, I f*cking hope you do.

Anyway...
hit me back,
just to chat,
truly yours,
your biggest fan...this is Stan

Fvck sake, brush your teeth and have some breakfast!
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:02 - Aug 21 with 1595 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:15 - Aug 20 by Meraki

I think he's lonely.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:06 - Aug 21 with 1594 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:30 - Aug 20 by Neath_Jack

He needs to feel wanted, to be accepted and most of all respected.

It's what all those posters who go and reinvent themselves with a new screen name want. Twas ever thus.

I'm trying to feel wanted and accepted....by going against the grain and disagreeing with well held beliefs. F*ck me, you're stupid.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:21 - Aug 21 with 1589 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:24 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

Is this some sort of questionnaire you're running?

A competition?

As it happens, I dislike violence full stop. I have never been involved in any sort of violence in my life (or at least, since my younger brother got big enough that I couldn't routinely smack him).

However, if some loser dressed in a klan outfit or waving a Nazi flag walked down my street and with no further provocation some one else walked up to them and smacked them over the head with a plank, I'd lead the cheering.

White supremacy is an idea...you don't beat ideas with baseball bats, you beat them with better ideas.

When WS make the argument to impressionable young men:
Black pride - that's fine, you're allowed that.
Latin pride - Fine.
Asian pride- Again, fine
Gay pride - fine
But White Pride - They will beat you in the street for this...because you are the true oppressed.

Guess what...you have just cheered some idiot giving that argument all the credibility it could ever need. In fact, you (someone who dislikes violence full stop) cheering has added an extra layer of credibility. Well done, you just help grow the WS movement.

And you didn't feel the need to denounce any and all groups calling for racial segregation did you?
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 6:49]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:31 - Aug 21 with 1586 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:53 - Aug 20 by Meraki

Fvck sake, brush your teeth and have some breakfast!

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 09:21 - Aug 21 with 1537 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:15 - Aug 20 by Ebo

Just seen this on Twitter

F*ck me. Only just remembered this achingly stupid post.
Even though I agree with the sentiments in that image...I can't quite get over the fact that this woman and the statue destroyers are democrat voters. If you feel like this about things that represent historic slavery, why would you ever vote for the democrats?
The party in the north and south that fought against the northern republicans to keep slavery.
The party that opposed anti lynching laws.
The party that pushed through the Jim Crow laws. (BTW, these are what the Nazis based The Nuremburg laws, for treatment of Jews, on.)
The party who has yet to apologise for their racist past and instead accuses everyone else of being a racist.
And the left wing industrial propaganda complex keeps hiding the truth and accusing others of their own crimes.

And before anyone says "But the 'big switch'...", lets listen to Mr Shapiro....

And as the saying goes, show me a ghetto and I'll show you a place run by democrats

But people like this woman and bought and paid for black men like Jay Z and Snoop Dogg keep telling young people to vote for the democrats.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2017 11:55]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024