Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 31393 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:46 - Aug 20 with 1216 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:33 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

You're a braver man than me old son.

I was wondering what you would come back with.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:51 - Aug 20 with 1207 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:37 - Aug 20 by dailew

The fact is Antifa want to exaggerate the white supremacists' relevance. They want an enemy to give them credibility.

There were around 500 nazis at the rally coming from all over a nation of 320m people. If the antifa had not been there no-one would have heard of the rally.

Idiots looking for a cause.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2017 16:43]

I agree Dai. People seem to think that everyone Antifa has attacked is a white supremacist, Nazi or KKK. It's not, as you know, sometimes it's just trash cans and windows. But I will denounce the KKK element at these protests. I also realise that a lot of counter protesters are not Antifa, and I support their right to peaceful counter protests.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:51 - Aug 20 with 1207 viewsajackamsterdam

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:05 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

I would like to offer up this video for people to watch. Where a member of the alt-right and a member of Antifa smoke a joint of peace at the battle for Berkeley. This young man is a hero that we can all learn from, IMO...

All of this can be sorted by coming together in the middle ground, denouncing all violence (both sides) and sharing a bit of the ol' Moroccan (the latter of which is pretty much all I've been doing while this thread's been going on).
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:59 - Aug 20 with 1196 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:51 - Aug 20 by ajackamsterdam

All of this can be sorted by coming together in the middle ground, denouncing all violence (both sides) and sharing a bit of the ol' Moroccan (the latter of which is pretty much all I've been doing while this thread's been going on).

Great post.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 1191 viewsajackamsterdam

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:59 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

Great post.

I know
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:03 - Aug 20 with 1185 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:01 - Aug 20 by ajackamsterdam

I know

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:07 - Aug 20 with 1176 viewsDarran

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:46 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

I was wondering what you would come back with.

This post has been edited by an administrator

That's a poor post.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:08 - Aug 20 with 1173 viewsHighjack

Perhaps it is just me, but I find this sort of behaviour towards a memorial for the dead, many of whom would have been terrified conscripted young men in extremely bad taste.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:14 - Aug 20 with 1161 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:07 - Aug 20 by Darran

That's a poor post.

Just one in an increasingly long line.

It''s odd that people who are 'anti PC' ('coz it's cool innit) and don't see why anyone should get offended by speech because words are just words almost seem to go out of their way in an attempt to be offensive.

Well, either that, or they're 14. Given the level of political discourse either is possible. A 14 year old with a subscription to breitbart is my guess.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:15 - Aug 20 with 1155 viewsHighjack

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:14 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

It''s odd that people who are 'anti PC' ('coz it's cool innit) and don't see why anyone should get offended by speech because words are just words almost seem to go out of their way in an attempt to be offensive.

Well, either that, or they're 14. Given the level of political discourse either is possible. A 14 year old with a subscription to breitbart is my guess.

Stop being ageist.

14 year olds are people too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:16 - Aug 20 with 1150 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:07 - Aug 20 by Darran

That's a poor post.

Did he say something nasty about my sister? He's a brave man if so, I can almost guarantee she'd be able to kick his arse all shapes.

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:25 - Aug 20 with 1133 viewsDarran

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:16 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

Did he say something nasty about my sister? He's a brave man if so, I can almost guarantee she'd be able to kick his arse all shapes.

Yes he did but it looks like a Mod had edited it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:28 - Aug 20 with 1128 viewsMo_Wives

That's a poor post.

I didn't mean anything by it. It wasn't meant as an attack on anyone. It was what I would have replied with. But I will take your word for it, Darran and apologise if I caused any offence to ECB or anyone else.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:29 - Aug 20 with 1124 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:14 - Aug 20 by londonlisa2001

I apologise if I offended you. I hope you accept my apology.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:32 - Aug 20 with 1120 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:16 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I can tell you what I said if you PM me. It wasn't meant as an attack on your sister. It was what I have replied with when people have made 'your mother liked it' type jokes. As I said, if you want to know I can tell you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:36 - Aug 20 with 1107 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:32 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

I can tell you what I said if you PM me. It wasn't meant as an attack on your sister. It was what I have replied with when people have made 'your mother liked it' type jokes. As I said, if you want to know I can tell you.

No need and I'm not offended, although it would be difficult to be so as I don't know what you said. Despite appearances it takes a lot to upset/offend me on here these days. I tend to view the site through the lens of tired amusement these days.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:45 - Aug 20 with 1091 viewsMo_Wives

BTW, do you think someone who accuses someone else of being racist should back it up...or apologise?
Do you denounce political violence on both sides of this incident...no 'if's' no 'buts'?
Do you denounce Black lives matter for calling for racial segregation?

Personally I find these things more important to denounce than someone offending someone else on the internet.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:48 - Aug 20 with 1086 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:36 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

No need and I'm not offended, although it would be difficult to be so as I don't know what you said. Despite appearances it takes a lot to upset/offend me on here these days. I tend to view the site through the lens of tired amusement these days.

TBH, I hoped you'd see that although a bit of a clown and sometimes argumentative, I'm not really aggressive. And my jokes are meant to be Jokes. It was a joke... a joke that I was the butt of, maybe that didn't come across so well and so again I apologise.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:51 - Aug 20 with 1080 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:48 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

TBH, I hoped you'd see that although a bit of a clown and sometimes argumentative, I'm not really aggressive. And my jokes are meant to be Jokes. It was a joke... a joke that I was the butt of, maybe that didn't come across so well and so again I apologise.

I just said I'm not bothered. Let it go.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:53 - Aug 20 with 1075 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:45 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

BTW, do you think someone who accuses someone else of being racist should back it up...or apologise?
Do you denounce political violence on both sides of this incident...no 'if's' no 'buts'?
Do you denounce Black lives matter for calling for racial segregation?

Personally I find these things more important to denounce than someone offending someone else on the internet.

Zzzzzzzzzz
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:57 - Aug 20 with 1065 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:51 - Aug 20 by exiledclaseboy

I just said I'm not bothered. Let it go.

Gone. Thank you, Mr Boy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:59 - Aug 20 with 1058 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:53 - Aug 20 by nice_to_michu

Zzzzzzzzzz

Still practising the soft bigotry of low expectations, my friend?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:03 - Aug 20 with 1055 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:42 - Aug 20 by Darran

You've met Ebo then?

Obsessed..

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:12 - Aug 20 with 1042 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:59 - Aug 20 by Mo_Wives

Still practising the soft bigotry of low expectations, my friend?

Sure
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 18:15 - Aug 20 with 1032 viewsEbo

Just seen this on Twitter

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024