Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 30519 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:43 - Aug 22 with 2762 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:30 - Aug 22 by londonlisa2001

Firstly it's only you that have assumed I've only seen one article about it. I said I'd read a long article about the protests (despite your so called extensive research you were continuing to intimate that the trouble occurred on the day of absence which is factually incorrect).

I've seen quite a few articles about it.

Secondly you assumed that I'd only read a so called left wing propaganda piece (not true, although I imagine any piece published anywhere other than breitbart is left wing in your eyes).

Thirdly you get came up with the usual and tiresome you tube 'evidence' to support your position.

I pointed out that, as I'd previously said, debating stuff with people like you is a waste of time as you simply dismiss any contrary opinion as fake news. You did exactly what I forecast, at which point I stuck with my previous position of not debating with people like you as it's a waste of time.

Oh, Lisa...if on your way home you come across any people, remember not to treat them differently depending on their skin colour. Ask Rev. Luther King jr...he'll tell you the same.

Note - I bet she replies

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:52 - Aug 22 with 2748 viewsnice_to_michu

Zzzzzzzzz
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:53 - Aug 22 with 2744 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:52 - Aug 22 by nice_to_michu

Zzzzzzzzz

And she replied. Well done, sweetheart.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:21 - Aug 22 with 2676 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:07 - Aug 22 by Mo_Wives

Right, before I read through all that, can you tell me what it's suppose to prove. It appears to be about Charlottesville. Me and Lisa were talking about Evergreen College. She had read one article. I had read many and seen many videos from people directly involved in the event (like this Brennan Gilmore fella in your article). Who do you think would have the more balanced view...me or Lisa?. Like Mr Gilmore is saying the right wing is talking shit. On the Evergreen situation I have seen people say the left wing is talking shit.

If your point is that people lie to protect their narrative/side...Yes, that's my point. That is why I'm telling Lisa not to just read the side that she agrees with. BTW, are you of the opinion that the left wing doesn't lie?...please say you're not.

So what I think has happened here, correct me if I'm wrong, is I have said to Lisa that it's best to check all sources, left wing and right wing...because they both have a tendency to lie. Then you have provided an article on the subject of one of these sides lying...and you think that's an argument against my position? Or am I missing something?
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 15:08]

Nope, I'm not of the opinion that the left doesn't get things wrong.

But the fact is that a large proportion of right ring media is simply make up shit, as the article demonstrated from a rather compelling first person point of view.

This is a phenomenon that is particularly widespread in the US, because the First Amendment provides broad-based protection for made up shit under the auspices of free speech.

There is no press press complaints commission to monitor made up shit so they get away with murder. All the time.

So the point Mr FAB is that if you take an average of objective reporting and made up shit you arrive a subjective drivel of the type you are peddling.

Supposedly verified by YouTube!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:26]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:40 - Aug 22 with 2659 viewsShaky

. . . And BTW how much youtube evidence have you accumulated of left wingers making death threats over made up shit?

Made up shit like this:
+++++++++++++++++++++
Washington gunman motivated by fake news 'Pizzagate' conspiracy
Monday 5 December 2016 12.51 GMT First published on Monday 5 December 2016

US police have arrested a man wielding an assault rifle who entered a pizza restaurant that was the target of fake news reports it was operating a child abuse ring led by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her top campaign aide.

An unidentified 35-year-old man was being held for questioning after police were called to the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in Washington near the Maryland border, said Aquita Brown, a spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police Department in the nation’s capital.

The suspect entered the restaurant and pointed a gun at a restaurant employee, who fled and notified authorities, police said. The man then discharged the weapon inside the restaurant. There were no injuries.
Two weapons were found inside the restaurant and a third one was recovered from the man’s vehicle, police added.

They said the suspect during an interview with investigators revealed that he came to the establishment to “self-investigate” Pizzagate, the police statement said. Pizzagate is a baseless conspiracy, which falsely claims Clinton and her campaign chief John Podesta were running a child sex ring from the restaurant’s backrooms.

Police said there was no active investigation of child abuse allegations relating to the restaurant.

A Reuters witness at the restaurant with his one-year-old child said it was crowded when the gunman entered, with many families dining.

Last month, various media outlets, including the Washington Post and New York Times, reported on internet postings that had sparked death threats against the owner of the restaurant.

The attack on Comet was considered an example of how fake news reports that proliferated during the election year impacted people’s lives.
A fake news story was even tweeted by General Mike Flynn, Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser. In the 3 November tweet he linked to a discredited story that suggested Hillary Clinton and her “crew” were involved in child abuse and added the comment “U decide.”

After the incident at Comet, the police department said in a statement that it was “monitoring the situation and aware of general threats being made against this establishment.”

“We’ve directed the staff to notify MPD should they receive specific threats or have concerns about their safety.“

The Reuters witness who was inside Comet at around 3pm ET (2000 GMT) said he was paying his bill when he saw a man entering the restaurant’s front door. “It appeared to us he had a long rifle with him. We scattered,” he said.

The restaurant began to empty and some staff also exited, according to the witness.

A police department tweet later stated, “Suspect armed w/assault rifle taken into custody.”

Reuters contributed to this report

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/gunman-detained-at-comet-pizza-re

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:45 - Aug 22 with 2654 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:21 - Aug 22 by Shaky

Nope, I'm not of the opinion that the left doesn't get things wrong.

But the fact is that a large proportion of right ring media is simply make up shit, as the article demonstrated from a rather compelling first person point of view.

This is a phenomenon that is particularly widespread in the US, because the First Amendment provides broad-based protection for made up shit under the auspices of free speech.

There is no press press complaints commission to monitor made up shit so they get away with murder. All the time.

So the point Mr FAB is that if you take an average of objective reporting and made up shit you arrive a subjective drivel of the type you are peddling.

Supposedly verified by YouTube!
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 19:26]

I didn't say "get things wrong" I said lie. Wait...oh, no...you don't?. You actually think the left wing media doesn't lie. FFS, Shakes.

Now my position is to look at as many sources as possible. Both sides of the argument...you can even go and see eye witness videos on YouTube...this is very useful, ask the police who viewed Brennan Gilmores footage (the guy in your article) at the scene...before he uploaded it to YouTube. From the article - "Although I immediately shared the footage with police on the scene" F*ck me, you're an idiot. You see, my position is a bit like court - Hear the prosecution, hear the defence and view as much footage as possible to find the truth.

Now, Dr Cockgobbler, please tell us which way I should be doing it?

Remember...
Me: Listen to BOTH sides and view ANY footage available.
You: ?

F*ck me, the left wing media doesn't lie

Are these yours...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:45 - Aug 22 with 2653 viewsShaky

Of course in the interests of balance I must admit the possibility that some of the very fine people marching with the Nazis recently could conceivably have received death threats; certainly there was a good deal of doxxing going on.

At least that is factually accurate freedom of speech, however!

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:03 - Aug 22 with 2634 viewsN0rthernLine

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:45 - Aug 22 by Shaky

Of course in the interests of balance I must admit the possibility that some of the very fine people marching with the Nazis recently could conceivably have received death threats; certainly there was a good deal of doxxing going on.

You should make friends with Mo, Shakes.
At least he responds to you while most others don't bother reading your posts nowadays.
Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:56 - Aug 22 with 2598 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:40 - Aug 22 by Shaky

. . . And BTW how much youtube evidence have you accumulated of left wingers making death threats over made up shit?

Made up shit like this:
+++++++++++++++++++++
Washington gunman motivated by fake news 'Pizzagate' conspiracy
Monday 5 December 2016 12.51 GMT First published on Monday 5 December 2016

US police have arrested a man wielding an assault rifle who entered a pizza restaurant that was the target of fake news reports it was operating a child abuse ring led by Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and her top campaign aide.

An unidentified 35-year-old man was being held for questioning after police were called to the Comet Ping Pong restaurant in Washington near the Maryland border, said Aquita Brown, a spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police Department in the nation’s capital.

The suspect entered the restaurant and pointed a gun at a restaurant employee, who fled and notified authorities, police said. The man then discharged the weapon inside the restaurant. There were no injuries.
Two weapons were found inside the restaurant and a third one was recovered from the man’s vehicle, police added.

They said the suspect during an interview with investigators revealed that he came to the establishment to “self-investigate” Pizzagate, the police statement said. Pizzagate is a baseless conspiracy, which falsely claims Clinton and her campaign chief John Podesta were running a child sex ring from the restaurant’s backrooms.

Police said there was no active investigation of child abuse allegations relating to the restaurant.

A Reuters witness at the restaurant with his one-year-old child said it was crowded when the gunman entered, with many families dining.

Last month, various media outlets, including the Washington Post and New York Times, reported on internet postings that had sparked death threats against the owner of the restaurant.

The attack on Comet was considered an example of how fake news reports that proliferated during the election year impacted people’s lives.
A fake news story was even tweeted by General Mike Flynn, Donald Trump’s pick for national security adviser. In the 3 November tweet he linked to a discredited story that suggested Hillary Clinton and her “crew” were involved in child abuse and added the comment “U decide.”

After the incident at Comet, the police department said in a statement that it was “monitoring the situation and aware of general threats being made against this establishment.”

“We’ve directed the staff to notify MPD should they receive specific threats or have concerns about their safety.“

The Reuters witness who was inside Comet at around 3pm ET (2000 GMT) said he was paying his bill when he saw a man entering the restaurant’s front door. “It appeared to us he had a long rifle with him. We scattered,” he said.

The restaurant began to empty and some staff also exited, according to the witness.

A police department tweet later stated, “Suspect armed w/assault rifle taken into custody.”

Reuters contributed to this report

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/05/gunman-detained-at-comet-pizza-re

DIVERSION (debate tactic designed to try and get Shakes out of a corner)

I said right wing media lies.

I said left wing media lie.

What is the point of this post?

This is a dishonest, desperate move by an aching simpleton...sorry, a shaking simpleton.

Now, please, tell me what you think I should do, if not - read sources from BOTH sides and watch all available footage?

Then answer, without any diversions, do the left wing media lie?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:21 - Aug 22 with 2579 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:45 - Aug 22 by Shaky

Again, WTF has this got to do with anything? You appear to be veering off the subject and asking irrelevant questions that you are then answering yourself. Are you pissed? or are you having a conversation with Tyler Durden?

You say that me looking at both sides of the story, all available sources and any eye witness video is a stupid/wrong/laughable tactic.
Please tell me which way you do it...which way would be better?

And do the left wing media lie?

I realise that your honest left wing media has led you to believe that Antifa only attack/fight white supremacists. Now, I know that YouTube channels do not share cosy relationships with politicians, so you see them as non reliable. But they do have some footage of these nasty white supremacists arguing with the champions of the minorities known as Antifa. Let's take a look shall we...

I hope these examples have helped those who only see colours to have the scales ripped off their eyes. The media is lying to you...TBH, I think you should watch more YouTube, Shakes.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 12:23]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:23 - Aug 22 with 2577 viewsDarran

lol

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-c

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:28 - Aug 22 with 2568 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:03 - Aug 22 by N0rthernLine

At least he responds to you while most others don't bother reading your posts nowadays.

I think he'd like me...
I'm not the type to judge people by skin colour.
I denounce young fools taking the law into their own hands and committing violence.
I believe anyone making accusations should back them up.
I denounce Nazis and Antifa.
I am against racial segregation and denounce anyone who calls for it
But...I do tend to tell offensive jokes and sometime use offensive words...so then again, he may not.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:09 - Aug 23 with 2468 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:23 - Aug 22 by Darran

lol

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/22/toppling-statues-nelsons-c

Is that an "I think this is funny" LOL or "I think this is stupid" LOL.
Because it is not funny at all, it could spread to the UK, the outrage expressed by the commentors reflects the outrage expressed by the locals in those areas in the US where this sort of thing is happening.
What is happening is not "freedom of speech", or opposing "Nazis" it is trying to rewrite history and downgrade the roles of Heroes of the people.
Did you read Afua Hirsch's comments, the women is deranged.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:26 - Aug 23 with 2455 viewsDarran

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:09 - Aug 23 by A_Fans_Dad

Is that an "I think this is funny" LOL or "I think this is stupid" LOL.
Because it is not funny at all, it could spread to the UK, the outrage expressed by the commentors reflects the outrage expressed by the locals in those areas in the US where this sort of thing is happening.
What is happening is not "freedom of speech", or opposing "Nazis" it is trying to rewrite history and downgrade the roles of Heroes of the people.
Did you read Afua Hirsch's comments, the women is deranged.

lol

Afua Hirsch is a complete çunt mate,if don't laugh at freaks like her you'll crack up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:29 - Aug 23 with 2427 viewsdailew

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:23 - Aug 22 by Darran

lol

That's disablist.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:29 - Aug 23 with 2427 viewssammylee3

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:26 - Aug 23 by Darran

lol

Afua Hirsch is a complete çunt mate,if don't laugh at freaks like her you'll crack up.

Can everyone remember that its only white people that are racist. The media is at war with white people particularly white christians. Say no more
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:37 - Aug 23 with 2369 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:03 - Aug 22 by N0rthernLine

Is that a fact?

Well far be it from me to take issue with somebody like yourself who so clearly has their finger on the pulse of Planet Swans as measured by volume of posts, but I think I must nevertheless decline.

i will however congratulate Mr FAB on his innovative introduction of a wide array of colourful visual aids in his posts. There is no doubt they provide a somewhat effective distraction from the otherwise piss-poor "points" he keeps repeating, to the sound of vigorous auto back-slapping.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:39 - Aug 23 with 2366 viewsShaky

Are you "Honest" Bluey, Mr FAB?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:49 - Aug 23 with 2355 viewsHighjack

lol

I'm on my way to topple Freddie Mercury's statue in Zanzibar because he body shamed fat bottomed girls.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:28 - Aug 23 with 2339 viewsKerouac

Missed this thread but I'm with Mo.

Team Mo and Team Dazzler should meet outside the chip shop with knives and bicycle chains and sort this whole thing out

No we shouldn't, of course not, but I could be tempted in order to defend free speech, balance, genuine equality, democracy etc.

I have been surrounded by people of the left my whole fecking life and to be honest I am sick of the sanctimony.
I'm talking about the propaganda that demonizes anyone on the right, that seeks to claim every positive attribute of our society as it's own, that has the chutzpah to call itself "progressive"...I've had enough of the hypocrisy, and yes the downright lies.

...and yes the right lies too but the difference is the chip on the shoulder, the victim complex and the trumping of ideology over pragmatism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:01 - Aug 23 with 2305 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:39 - Aug 23 by Shaky

Are you "Honest" Bluey, Mr FAB?

I'd say that was a "yes" then.

Suck it up, FAB. Changing your name just makes you look even more of a tit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:03 - Aug 23 with 2303 viewsdailew

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:49 - Aug 23 by Highjack

I'm on my way to topple Freddie Mercury's statue in Zanzibar because he body shamed fat bottomed girls.

Imagine if this one ever goes up.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:51 - Aug 24 with 2251 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:01 - Aug 23 by Shaky

I'd say that was a "yes" then.

Suck it up, FAB. Changing your name just makes you look even more of a tit.

Here he is...talking to Tyler Durden again. What a dolt

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:55 - Aug 24 with 2248 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:28 - Aug 23 by Kerouac

Missed this thread but I'm with Mo.

Team Mo and Team Dazzler should meet outside the chip shop with knives and bicycle chains and sort this whole thing out

No we shouldn't, of course not, but I could be tempted in order to defend free speech, balance, genuine equality, democracy etc.

I have been surrounded by people of the left my whole fecking life and to be honest I am sick of the sanctimony.
I'm talking about the propaganda that demonizes anyone on the right, that seeks to claim every positive attribute of our society as it's own, that has the chutzpah to call itself "progressive"...I've had enough of the hypocrisy, and yes the downright lies.

...and yes the right lies too but the difference is the chip on the shoulder, the victim complex and the trumping of ideology over pragmatism.

London Lisa can cheer from the side lines as people get hit on the head with planks of wood.

I hear, even as we speak, the tolerant types are trying to Dox me... once successful they will ruin my life and/or beat me to a bloody pulp.

Great post BTW.

Edit - Someone has made a 'pre-construction' video of that fight. You can see the 'edgy teenager' writing silly jokes on the wall, harming nobody. Then the 'tolerant PC types' turn up to not tolerate him...

[Post edited 24 Aug 2017 8:30]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:58 - Aug 25 with 2126 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:51 - Aug 24 by Mo_Wives

Here he is...talking to Tyler Durden again. What a dolt

Sorry, but I find it implausible in the extreme that you have changed your name for any other reason than you previously left with your tail between your legs in a fit of embarrassment.

Yet here you are clearly occupying some sort of fantasy world, no doubt sustained by your ID makeover.

Face up to reality; you blew up at least once, and will no doubt do so again, Blueit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024