Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 30513 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 1714 viewsShaky

Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally

“I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,” Tuffy Tuffington said of the epiphany he had while walking Bob and Chuck, his two Patterdale terriers, and trying to think of the best way to respond to rightwing extremists in the wake of Charlottesville. “It seemed like a little bit of civil disobedience where we didn’t have to engage with them face to face.”

Tuffington, a 45-year-old artist and designer, created a Facebook event page based on the concept, and the dog owners of San Francisco responded in droves. Many have declared their intention to stockpile their shitpiles for days in advance, then deliver them in bags for the site. (The group is also planning to reconvene on Sunday to “clean up the mess and hug each other”.)

The presence of Patriot Prayer, whose “free speech” events in the Pacific north-west have frequently sparked violent street battles, in notoriously liberal San Francisco has city authorities on edge. Elected officials unsuccessfully pressured the National Park Service to deny the group a permit, and the police department is planning to deploy every available officer.

But for many San Franciscans, an unwelcome visit from members of the “alt-right” is an opportunity to fight back in the spirit of the city by the bay — with flower power, drag queens, a little creativity, and an assist from the animal kingdom.

Shannon Bolt, a behavior scientist who works at Crissy Field, intends to confront Patriot Prayer in the spirit of the Summer of Love. “As white supremacists and neo-Nazis gather in our midst, we’ll tune into the love frequency again and meet their hatred with flowers for their hair,” she wrote in a Facebook event description.

Full story: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patri

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:35 - Aug 25 with 1685 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:58 - Aug 25 by Shaky

Sorry, but I find it implausible in the extreme that you have changed your name for any other reason than you previously left with your tail between your legs in a fit of embarrassment.

Yet here you are clearly occupying some sort of fantasy world, no doubt sustained by your ID makeover.

Face up to reality; you blew up at least once, and will no doubt do so again, Blueit.

So you're not going to answer the questions then?

OK, fair enough, a stronger man would admit they were talking shit and hold their hands up. If you want to go down the road of avoiding the question and diverting...then so be it, you're free to do that. But remember, it reflects badly on you, not me.

BTW, of course I will be proved wrong (or blow up as you say)...I'm often very, very wrong (for example, I use to be left wing. Then I started looking at all available sources), but when I am wrong I stand up like a man and admit to it, then if need be, I apologise. Do you know why? Because unlike you Shakes...I have a f*cking spine.
Now get back in your basket...it suits your IQ.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:37 - Aug 25 with 1681 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:01 - Aug 25 by Shaky

Turd Reich: San Francisco dog owners lay minefield of poo for rightwing rally

“I just had this image of alt-right people stomping around in the poop,” Tuffy Tuffington said of the epiphany he had while walking Bob and Chuck, his two Patterdale terriers, and trying to think of the best way to respond to rightwing extremists in the wake of Charlottesville. “It seemed like a little bit of civil disobedience where we didn’t have to engage with them face to face.”

Tuffington, a 45-year-old artist and designer, created a Facebook event page based on the concept, and the dog owners of San Francisco responded in droves. Many have declared their intention to stockpile their shitpiles for days in advance, then deliver them in bags for the site. (The group is also planning to reconvene on Sunday to “clean up the mess and hug each other”.)

The presence of Patriot Prayer, whose “free speech” events in the Pacific north-west have frequently sparked violent street battles, in notoriously liberal San Francisco has city authorities on edge. Elected officials unsuccessfully pressured the National Park Service to deny the group a permit, and the police department is planning to deploy every available officer.

But for many San Franciscans, an unwelcome visit from members of the “alt-right” is an opportunity to fight back in the spirit of the city by the bay — with flower power, drag queens, a little creativity, and an assist from the animal kingdom.

Shannon Bolt, a behavior scientist who works at Crissy Field, intends to confront Patriot Prayer in the spirit of the Summer of Love. “As white supremacists and neo-Nazis gather in our midst, we’ll tune into the love frequency again and meet their hatred with flowers for their hair,” she wrote in a Facebook event description.

Full story: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/24/san-francisco-dog-poo-protest-patri

Just a reminder to any impartial readers. This is a simpletons way of avoiding answering questions.

Edit - I trust other people can see this, so I will not carry on pointing it out. If Shaky insists on barking at his own reflection and licking his own bollocks, then so be it.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 11:53]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:58 - Aug 25 with 1646 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:37 - Aug 25 by Mo_Wives

Just a reminder to any impartial readers. This is a simpletons way of avoiding answering questions.

Edit - I trust other people can see this, so I will not carry on pointing it out. If Shaky insists on barking at his own reflection and licking his own bollocks, then so be it.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 11:53]

No Blueit, the only simpleton here is the one failing to grasp that context is critical, as I alluded to in 2 of my first 3 posts on this thread (page 10).

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:30 - Aug 25 with 1621 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:58 - Aug 25 by Shaky

No Blueit, the only simpleton here is the one failing to grasp that context is critical, as I alluded to in 2 of my first 3 posts on this thread (page 10).

But of course this is all a strawman, isn't it Blueit?

You understand perfectly well that if a group of bullies is giving some kid in the playground a good kicking for the umpteenth time, and he happens to give one of them a black eye, you don't condemn him for his act of violence. You're not that stupid are you?

instead you are just an argumentative w@anker doing the same old tired line of repetitive drivel to death.

Unlikely to all be coming from the same individual source, but by God it is tedious.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 12:31]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:45 - Aug 25 with 1606 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:30 - Aug 25 by Shaky

But of course this is all a strawman, isn't it Blueit?

You understand perfectly well that if a group of bullies is giving some kid in the playground a good kicking for the umpteenth time, and he happens to give one of them a black eye, you don't condemn him for his act of violence. You're not that stupid are you?

instead you are just an argumentative w@anker doing the same old tired line of repetitive drivel to death.

Unlikely to all be coming from the same individual source, but by God it is tedious.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 12:31]

F*cking hell, You're a sad sack of shite.
You know the questions I'm referring to. These questions...

1- Do the left wing media lie?

2- If my way of forming my world view (checking all available sources, both sides and YouTube videos...which you guffawed at) is not the best way. Which way do you suggest I do it?

Remember Shakes, the questions you've been avoiding. So now I showed everyone what you are doing...your going to give it the "oh...I thought you meant the Antifa vs Nazi question"

What a sad c*nt. BTW, do you produce your own slime? you slippery little f*ck.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:07 - Aug 25 with 1594 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:45 - Aug 25 by Mo_Wives

F*cking hell, You're a sad sack of shite.
You know the questions I'm referring to. These questions...

1- Do the left wing media lie?

2- If my way of forming my world view (checking all available sources, both sides and YouTube videos...which you guffawed at) is not the best way. Which way do you suggest I do it?

Remember Shakes, the questions you've been avoiding. So now I showed everyone what you are doing...your going to give it the "oh...I thought you meant the Antifa vs Nazi question"

What a sad c*nt. BTW, do you produce your own slime? you slippery little f*ck.

1. As a rule, no.

2. By referring to quality sources of journalism, be they left leaning like say the Guardian, or right leaning like say the Wall Street Journal or Forbes.

Top tip; next time you want to ask a question make that clear as opposed to stating your conjecture as fact.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:31 - Aug 25 with 1558 viewsShaky

. . .And one final thing, Blueit, if you really are researching your worldview of events from the perspective of evey conceivable source, including youtube videos, you're mad as a box of frogs.

Honest.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:10 - Aug 25 with 1524 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:07 - Aug 25 by Shaky

1. As a rule, no.

2. By referring to quality sources of journalism, be they left leaning like say the Guardian, or right leaning like say the Wall Street Journal or Forbes.

Top tip; next time you want to ask a question make that clear as opposed to stating your conjecture as fact.

1- How do you know they don't lie, as a rule?
Do you just take their word for it?

2- Quality sources would be included in all sources, you dolt. And surely them being quality sources depends on the truth of their information. So let's say they did a story about a man making a YouTube video in which he said "I want to kill all Jews".
Person A says "this is a quality newspaper...so therefore I believe it"
Person B says "this is a quality newspaper...but, I can go and view the whole video myself, before accepting what they're telling me the truth"
Which person is going to be the more informed?
Which person is in the better position to decide if this is still a quality source?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 14:18]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:13 - Aug 25 with 1522 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:31 - Aug 25 by Shaky

. . .And one final thing, Blueit, if you really are researching your worldview of events from the perspective of evey conceivable source, including youtube videos, you're mad as a box of frogs.

Honest.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:59 - Aug 25 with 1458 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:07 - Aug 25 by Shaky

1. As a rule, no.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:32 - Aug 25 with 1431 viewsShaky

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:10 - Aug 25 by Mo_Wives

1- How do you know they don't lie, as a rule?
Do you just take their word for it?

2- Quality sources would be included in all sources, you dolt. And surely them being quality sources depends on the truth of their information. So let's say they did a story about a man making a YouTube video in which he said "I want to kill all Jews".
Person A says "this is a quality newspaper...so therefore I believe it"
Person B says "this is a quality newspaper...but, I can go and view the whole video myself, before accepting what they're telling me the truth"
Which person is going to be the more informed?
Which person is in the better position to decide if this is still a quality source?
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 14:18]

Person A in both cases, becasue somebody attempting to check the newsflow on any given day from primary sources, would be fully occupied 24/7 and only get to the bottom of a small fraction of the stories that are verifiable (ie from **potentially** public sources).

Bottom line Blueit, is you are either full of shit or stark raving mad, and on this point I am keeping an open mind for now.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 19:34]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:50 - Aug 26 with 1371 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 19:32 - Aug 25 by Shaky

Person A in both cases, becasue somebody attempting to check the newsflow on any given day from primary sources, would be fully occupied 24/7 and only get to the bottom of a small fraction of the stories that are verifiable (ie from **potentially** public sources).

Bottom line Blueit, is you are either full of shit or stark raving mad, and on this point I am keeping an open mind for now.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 19:34]

OK. You carry on rolling around in your dishonesty, Shakes.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 8:29]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024