Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 30536 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:18 - Aug 13 with 1269 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:17 - Aug 13 by Humpty

I can't believe you pigeon hole everyone who is right wing a Nazi.

Nice straw man. Shame it was a really shit one but there you go. You're determined to make a massive tit of yourself tonight and in fairness you're having a right old go. Exciting watching the news earlier wasn't it?

I have never pigeon holed anyone who is right wing a Nazi. Never have. Never will. People who vote Tory are not Nazis. I've actually argued with people on here who constantly call Tory voters c*nts. I think it's idiotic and childish, though I'd never vote Tory myself.

I disagree with Brexit very strongly but don't call people who voted for it Nazis. Mad bastards yes. Nazis no.

I don't call people who vote Republican in America Nazis. Lot's of them are pretty racist but I wouldn't call them Nazis.

I call people who march about shouting racist and antisemetic things whilst displaying swastikas Nazis.

Apparently this event was about lots of Nazis being upset about the possible removal of a statue of a man who fought for the right to keep black people as slaves.

So why are they stomping about shouting about Jews and flying Swastikas and Nazi saluting?

Because they're f*cking Nazis.

Go to bed you f*cking clown.

In between your abuse .....
You have called me a Nazi for your judgemental agenda on my posts.
So yes, you do, and this is where you lose any form of credibility, oh and saying someone is a clown or are making a tit of themselves is your go to response when you lose an argument that should be seen as just a debate.
This post confirms what I have been saying, it's just a shame you took so long to agree.

And thanks for your advice, I am not sure if clowns do go to bed, but when you wake up later let me know. Your abuse is pointless, your points are decent, just a shame you can't always see the keyboard because of that dangly thing hanging out of your head ( see what point does it make ? )
Sleep well Coco.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:22 - Aug 13 with 1228 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 11:14 - Aug 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

They look a camp lot.

They do, Tom. I wouldn't fancy being in lock up with them.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:24 - Aug 13 with 1226 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mo, please tell me you're not DYSS? I was just starting to like you.

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:59 - Aug 13 with 1217 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:24 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

£5 is in the post Andrew

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:01 - Aug 13 with 1216 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 12:24 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I promise I'm not DYSS. He knows more about football than me.

Edit - On the plus side, stupid Ebo has sent you £5 in the post for no reason
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 13:03]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:23 - Aug 13 with 1200 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:01 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

I promise I'm not DYSS. He knows more about football than me.

Edit - On the plus side, stupid Ebo has sent you £5 in the post for no reason
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 13:03]

It's an old fiver so no worries here mukka.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:37 - Aug 13 with 1190 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:29 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

Loyal what the Hell are you doing in these threads? Trolling or what?

There is nothing to be defensive about here, these guys are right wing fascist groups. The whole thinking behind Unite the right is very similar to the tactics the Nazis employed back in the days of the Beer Hall Putsch. Hitler tried to Unite right wing groups under one banner to overthrow the elected Gov.

We are not talking about conservative Republicans here, we're talking about the Far-right and anyone with half a brain could see the rise of Trump/Bannon etc was going to add fuel to the fire. America has always had issues with right wing sentiment but it has bubbled under the surface. As ECB alluded to this is just the start, things could get pretty tasty when you combine this with the black lives matter movement and hard left groups it's a very dangerous time. Having dummies in charge creates a the conditions for extremists.

It shows you don't know what you are talking about , when you say they are all right wing fascist groups.

They are not, in fact some of the heavily armed militia groups are certainly not fascist in anyway, and believe in less government not more.

They see the American government as fascist, who are trying to take away their rights.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:40 - Aug 13 with 1186 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:37 - Aug 13 by Swans777

It shows you don't know what you are talking about , when you say they are all right wing fascist groups.

They are not, in fact some of the heavily armed militia groups are certainly not fascist in anyway, and believe in less government not more.

They see the American government as fascist, who are trying to take away their rights.

Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:43 - Aug 13 with 1182 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:40 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Chunky Mark? FFS...explains a lot.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:46 - Aug 13 with 1177 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:40 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Some random individual having a rant, what does that supposed to prove ? .
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:47 - Aug 13 with 1176 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:46 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Some random individual having a rant, what does that supposed to prove ? .

He's right for the most part though wouldn't you say?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:49 - Aug 13 with 1176 viewsNeath_Jack

I was thinking exactly the same this morning.

He's f*cked it with me now either way, he used the word retarded. I hate that word being thrown about.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:52 - Aug 13 with 1174 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:47 - Aug 13 by Ebo

He's right for the most part though wouldn't you say?

No I wouldn't, old chap.
Seems like a complete idiot, if I'm being honest.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:59 - Aug 13 with 1168 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:52 - Aug 13 by Swans777

No I wouldn't, old chap.
Seems like a complete idiot, if I'm being honest.

So you agree with Theresa May's hand holding with Trump and total silence over this weekends events then?

It's all Corbyn's fault isn't it?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:20 - Aug 13 with 1150 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:59 - Aug 13 by Ebo

So you agree with Theresa May's hand holding with Trump and total silence over this weekends events then?

It's all Corbyn's fault isn't it?

Why the Hell would the British prime minister, comment on some riots in another country ?
The holding of hands , was an nothing event, Trump grabbed hold of her hand. BIG DEAL.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:30 - Aug 13 with 1139 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:20 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Why the Hell would the British prime minister, comment on some riots in another country ?
The holding of hands , was an nothing event, Trump grabbed hold of her hand. BIG DEAL.

You're thick as pig shit fairplay.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:31 - Aug 13 with 1137 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:20 - Aug 13 by Swans777

She's a Fraud of a primeminister -she's weak , she really needs to speak up about a lot that's going on in the world at this moment!

Is she still alive
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 14:34]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:34 - Aug 13 with 1133 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:30 - Aug 13 by Ebo

You're thick as pig shit fairplay.

And you are obviously a snowflake offended by every little thing.
What the British prime minister holding hands with Trump months ago , has do with what happened in an American city over the weekend is beyond me.

Do you expect the British prime minister, to comment on every single event in every country ?
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:49 - Aug 13 with 1125 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:34 - Aug 13 by Swans777

And you are obviously a snowflake offended by every little thing.
What the British prime minister holding hands with Trump months ago , has do with what happened in an American city over the weekend is beyond me.

Do you expect the British prime minister, to comment on every single event in every country ?

Snowflake ah bless... every thick as pig shit right wing bigots favourite response.

Surely they could have invented a far nastier one.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:50 - Aug 13 with 1123 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 13:49 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

I was thinking exactly the same this morning.

He's f*cked it with me now either way, he used the word retarded. I hate that word being thrown about.

FAO: Ebo.

Ebo, you suggested I didn't know the meaning of the word bigot. Here is the definition...

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

And if you want an example, look at this post by Neath Jack. He doesn't like the word retard thrown about. I don't like political correctness. We hold different opinions. He could say "look mate, I don't think you should use that word for these reasons..." and try and convince me why I'm wrong. I'm open to changing my mind. But Neath Jack says "he's f*cked it with me now". Neath Jack can not tolerate me anymore because I have a different opinion about something.

Wow, that post was DYSS-esque . I see what you mean.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:54 - Aug 13 with 1119 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:49 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Snowflake ah bless... every thick as pig shit right wing bigots favourite response.

Nah, snowflake Is fine.
One thing that I have noticed since the Brexit vote and Trump becoming president, is how un liberal, the liberals have become.

In fact they are the new fascists. And I hope they are opposed everywhere they appear.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:56 - Aug 13 with 1117 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:49 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Retard?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:01 - Aug 13 with 1111 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:50 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

FAO: Ebo.

Ebo, you suggested I didn't know the meaning of the word bigot. Here is the definition...

bigot
ˈbɪɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

And if you want an example, look at this post by Neath Jack. He doesn't like the word retard thrown about. I don't like political correctness. We hold different opinions. He could say "look mate, I don't think you should use that word for these reasons..." and try and convince me why I'm wrong. I'm open to changing my mind. But Neath Jack says "he's f*cked it with me now". Neath Jack can not tolerate me anymore because I have a different opinion about something.

Wow, that post was DYSS-esque . I see what you mean.

It all depends on the nature of things.

For example lets say you post something like "Jonjo Shelvery he's amazing" and I say he's a horrible little shit, does that make me a bigot? No it does not.

Political correctness is a buzzword made up by the right to mask their own guilt over their own backward prejudices.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:01 - Aug 13 with 1110 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm not sure you can hide behind the veil of being "un-PC" when using obviously offensive words.

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:03 - Aug 13 with 1107 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 14:54 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Nah, snowflake Is fine.
One thing that I have noticed since the Brexit vote and Trump becoming president, is how un liberal, the liberals have become.

In fact they are the new fascists. And I hope they are opposed everywhere they appear.

That's what you right wing pricks like to think. Look at the mess you are making f*cking hell mun!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024