Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 31267 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:06 - Aug 13 with 2077 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:03 - Aug 13 by Ebo

That's what you right wing pricks like to think. Look at the mess you are making f*cking hell mun!

The mess is the result of people like Blair, brown , major, Clinton, bush , May.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:08 - Aug 13 with 2073 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:06 - Aug 13 by Swans777

The mess is the result of people like Blair, brown , major, Clinton, bush , May.

And you have just added to it.

Well done.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:10 - Aug 13 with 2072 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:01 - Aug 13 by Ebo

It all depends on the nature of things.

For example lets say you post something like "Jonjo Shelvery he's amazing" and I say he's a horrible little shit, does that make me a bigot? No it does not.

Political correctness is a buzzword made up by the right to mask their own guilt over their own backward prejudices.

No. You disagreeing with me does not. You not willing to tolerate me anymore because we disagree does.

You say made up by the right. But famously left wing comedian George Carling (amongst others) was always speaking out against it.

It's not an argument between left wing and right wing. The left use to rage against the restriction of dirty words by the Christians. Today the P.C brigade have taken the place of those pearl clutching Christians. The argument is between libertarians (me and George Carlin) and authoritarians (you and the Christians)
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 18:37]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:13 - Aug 13 with 2063 viewsEbo

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:10 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

No. You disagreeing with me does not. You not willing to tolerate me anymore because we disagree does.

You say made up by the right. But famously left wing comedian George Carling (amongst others) was always speaking out against it.

It's not an argument between left wing and right wing. The left use to rage against the restriction of dirty words by the Christians. Today the P.C brigade have taken the place of those pearl clutching Christians. The argument is between libertarians (me and George Carlin) and authoritarians (you and the Christians)
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 18:37]

Have I ever said i am an authoritarian?

Stop labelling without knowing anything.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:18 - Aug 13 with 2061 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:01 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure you can hide behind the veil of being "un-PC" when using obviously offensive words.

Why? P.C is not using offensive words. So if I'm using "obviously offensive words", what am I being if not un-PC.

If Neath said "mate, please don't use that word it offends me" I would try my best to avoid using it. I'm not out to offend people, but I'm also not prepared to spend my day thinking will this offend someone?...will that offend someone else?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:20 - Aug 13 with 2055 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:18 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

Why? P.C is not using offensive words. So if I'm using "obviously offensive words", what am I being if not un-PC.

If Neath said "mate, please don't use that word it offends me" I would try my best to avoid using it. I'm not out to offend people, but I'm also not prepared to spend my day thinking will this offend someone?...will that offend someone else?

Do you really need to sit and think about whether some words may be offensive before you use them?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 15:21]

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:39 - Aug 13 with 2029 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:13 - Aug 13 by Ebo

Right wing phucks ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:40 - Aug 13 with 2027 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:20 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Do you really need to sit and think about whether some words may be offensive before you use them?
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 15:21]

No. We shouldn't have to. Please tell me all the words that may be offensive to anyone out there. And then when we have 'socially outlawed' them, then tell me which ones that replace them are offensive.

We use to say 'coloured people'...but you can't say that, it's offensive.
We then went through a list of other words I cant even remember...
And now we say 'people of colour'. Give me a break...it's pathetic.

The word Queer use to be offensive. "You can't say that...you're suggesting their not right"
Now we have 'LGBTQIA'...the 'Q' meaning queer.

I understand your unease with it, I honestly do. I think you're a good man with your heart in the right place. I just don't agree that this is necessary and I don't not like it because I like to offend people. I dislike it because I think restricting peoples thought process is dangerous.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:46 - Aug 13 with 2024 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:13 - Aug 13 by Ebo

OK, I apologise, that was unfair. Let me say the people who want laws brought in to curb speech (even if they believe it's to protect other people) are authoritarian. I will let people decide for themselves if they fall into that group.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:08 - Aug 13 with 2008 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 15:40 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

No. We shouldn't have to. Please tell me all the words that may be offensive to anyone out there. And then when we have 'socially outlawed' them, then tell me which ones that replace them are offensive.

We use to say 'coloured people'...but you can't say that, it's offensive.
We then went through a list of other words I cant even remember...
And now we say 'people of colour'. Give me a break...it's pathetic.

The word Queer use to be offensive. "You can't say that...you're suggesting their not right"
Now we have 'LGBTQIA'...the 'Q' meaning queer.

I understand your unease with it, I honestly do. I think you're a good man with your heart in the right place. I just don't agree that this is necessary and I don't not like it because I like to offend people. I dislike it because I think restricting peoples thought process is dangerous.

Nah. You're over compensating. You know words that are obviously offensive and you won't use them. It's nothing to do with Pee Cee. We self police ourselves all the time. Using offensive words just because you don't want to be Pee Cee and then banging on about the thought police or other such nonsense is just lame. If you want to offend, fine. Do it. I won't agree with you and your choice of language but at least we'll all know where we are. If as you say you don't want to offend there's an easy way of doing that - don't use words that you know will offend. And then pretend you didn't realise they were offensive.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:18 - Aug 13 with 1996 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:08 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Nah. You're over compensating. You know words that are obviously offensive and you won't use them. It's nothing to do with Pee Cee. We self police ourselves all the time. Using offensive words just because you don't want to be Pee Cee and then banging on about the thought police or other such nonsense is just lame. If you want to offend, fine. Do it. I won't agree with you and your choice of language but at least we'll all know where we are. If as you say you don't want to offend there's an easy way of doing that - don't use words that you know will offend. And then pretend you didn't realise they were offensive.

OK. I have put forward my case. You have put forward yours. We disagree, but that's OK, I'm quite at ease with you being wrong (joke). Maybe, like Everton and Swansea, soon we may come together and agree. Until that day, Godspeed and good luck, my friend.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:21 - Aug 13 with 1991 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:18 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

OK. I have put forward my case. You have put forward yours. We disagree, but that's OK, I'm quite at ease with you being wrong (joke). Maybe, like Everton and Swansea, soon we may come together and agree. Until that day, Godspeed and good luck, my friend.

And I was just gearing myself up for an old school internet ruck as well. I'll just chalk it up asa lesson learned for you instead.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 1988 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:08 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

I worked on the bins for three years.
Kept me fit and my workmates were Pikey, Irish, Midnight, Hoddle and Slanty.
Just saying like, a lot of what you say is very much determined by the demographic and the people you class as peers.

Edit, I forgot Mencap. He went on to greater things via Cardiff jail.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:33]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:28 - Aug 13 with 1984 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:25 - Aug 13 by Loyal

I worked on the bins for three years.
Kept me fit and my workmates were Pikey, Irish, Midnight, Hoddle and Slanty.
Just saying like, a lot of what you say is very much determined by the demographic and the people you class as peers.

Edit, I forgot Mencap. He went on to greater things via Cardiff jail.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:33]

Yeah you're making that up unless you were on the bins in a lame 1970s ITV' sitcom with Jim Davidson but I can roll with it for the purposes of the thread. My mates and I use offensive terns all the time when bantering with each other but it's about context and how/where you use them. Everyone knows this, it's not difficult.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:29]

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:28 - Aug 13 with 1983 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:21 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

And I was just gearing myself up for an old school internet ruck as well. I'll just chalk it up asa lesson learned for you instead.

Not tonight, love, I'm waxing my back...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:39 - Aug 13 with 1967 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:28 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah you're making that up unless you were on the bins in a lame 1970s ITV' sitcom with Jim Davidson but I can roll with it for the purposes of the thread. My mates and I use offensive terns all the time when bantering with each other but it's about context and how/where you use them. Everyone knows this, it's not difficult.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:29]

Well its as about as made up as you and your mates.
FYI Mencap was David Morris.
Have you ever lived ? 😂

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:41 - Aug 13 with 1961 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:39 - Aug 13 by Loyal

Well its as about as made up as you and your mates.
FYI Mencap was David Morris.
Have you ever lived ? 😂

Next time you're in the Globe you can meet them, if you're really that interested you can ask them. Say hi to chalky for me when you have your 1970s sitcom bin crew reunion.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:41]

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 1953 viewsr0ckin

People always conflate being civil to one another and avoiding being hurtful as pc gone mad.

At its origins pc is a good thing, the problem has been the move away from 'fairness' to 'equality' whereas there should be equality of opportunity I don't believe in equality in the modern sense.

Modern feminism for instance has been very corrosive imo, it has moved beyond moves for genuine fairness to a more sinister path.

Peace

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 1952 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:41 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Next time you're in the Globe you can meet them, if you're really that interested you can ask them. Say hi to chalky for me when you have your 1970s sitcom bin crew reunion.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:41]

Who the fck is chalky ?
Fantasist.
You are excellent at making things up to suit fair play.

PS - it was over 20 years ago we don't have reunions just recycle evenings 👍
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:48]

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:48 - Aug 13 with 1943 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:45 - Aug 13 by Loyal

Who the fck is chalky ?
Fantasist.
You are excellent at making things up to suit fair play.

PS - it was over 20 years ago we don't have reunions just recycle evenings 👍
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:48]

Sorry I meant Midnight. My bad like, I forgot which 1970s term we were pretending we use in everyday life.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:51 - Aug 13 with 1936 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:48 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Sorry I meant Midnight. My bad like, I forgot which 1970s term we were pretending we use in everyday life.

You have lived a very closeted, pharochial life mate.
Next time I'm home slanty will be offered to you on a plate, get it ?

[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:52]

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:54 - Aug 13 with 1929 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:51 - Aug 13 by Loyal

You have lived a very closeted, pharochial life mate.
Next time I'm home slanty will be offered to you on a plate, get it ?

[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:52]

Yeah it's another one if your thinly veiled threats that you'll claim isn't a threat. I think you have anger issues.

If it helps, I believe you. I'll look out for the DVD release of "On the Bins" which will now be considered a timeless classic of the genre.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 16:55]

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:00 - Aug 13 with 1909 viewsSwans777

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:54 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah it's another one if your thinly veiled threats that you'll claim isn't a threat. I think you have anger issues.

If it helps, I believe you. I'll look out for the DVD release of "On the Bins" which will now be considered a timeless classic of the genre.

Just arrange to meet loyal, he won't turn up........lot of hot air.........but drinks in the railway...so he maybe hard.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:01 - Aug 13 with 1908 viewsLoyal

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 16:54 - Aug 13 by exiledclaseboy

Fck me you are slow.
Threats ?
As I said closeted, pharocial and I'll add slow as well.
You really do yourself no favours.

He Works in a Chinese restaurant you thicko 😂
Hence, on a plate.

You really need to get rid yourself of your judgemental, right wing bias.
Fatty 👍
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 17:04]

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:04 - Aug 13 with 1893 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 17:01 - Aug 13 by Loyal

Fck me you are slow.
Threats ?
As I said closeted, pharocial and I'll add slow as well.
You really do yourself no favours.

He Works in a Chinese restaurant you thicko 😂
Hence, on a plate.

You really need to get rid yourself of your judgemental, right wing bias.
Fatty 👍
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 17:04]

So you called him "slanty" because he works in a Chinese restaurant despite being on the same bin crew as you? Was he moonlighting? (Or perhaps midnighting to keep with the general theme, which is now taking in a mythology all of its own).

Just saw the second edit. "Fatty". Ffs are you five? Grow up man.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 17:10]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024