Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence 20:28 - Aug 12 with 30538 viewsHeadmaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/charlottesville-pro

Some graphic footage.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:23 - Aug 17 with 1885 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:16 - Aug 17 by Tummer_from_Texas

Hot as hell. We're actually going on holiday next week to St. Lucia though. Normal people go places like that to escape the winter, but we go to the tropics to escape the extreme heat lol.

Oh, nice. Hope you enjoy.
We are having quite nice weather for august. Here's a picture I just took from my window...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 1805 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:23 - Aug 17 by Mo_Wives

Oh, nice. Hope you enjoy.
We are having quite nice weather for august. Here's a picture I just took from my window...

I must say I like your style sir.
The media has ignored the Soros backed Antifa doing all sorts of naughty things over the last 18 months and are recruiting big time in Universities.
It was them that actually instigated the violence in this case, but it only takes one nut case, (not an idiot, because the guy had history) to lose it and it all rebounds.
What is lost is the reason for the fully authorised rally in the first place.
The Antif reaction to the rally was of course not authorised.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:07 - Aug 17 with 1787 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 20:23 - Aug 17 by A_Fans_Dad

I must say I like your style sir.
The media has ignored the Soros backed Antifa doing all sorts of naughty things over the last 18 months and are recruiting big time in Universities.
It was them that actually instigated the violence in this case, but it only takes one nut case, (not an idiot, because the guy had history) to lose it and it all rebounds.
What is lost is the reason for the fully authorised rally in the first place.
The Antif reaction to the rally was of course not authorised.

Yep, great post. You Sir, are outside the matrix. You sir, are not a complete 'mart 6'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:10 - Aug 17 with 1782 viewsexiledclaseboy

I see we're nicely working ourselves round to the view that the original marchers were all peaceful, fluffy bunnies just peacefully concerned at the possible loss of some symbology of Confederate history and all the violence was caused by those vicious, identity politics loving unwashed leftie scumbags. Excellent stuff. Very trumpesque.

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:28 - Aug 17 with 1769 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:10 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

I see we're nicely working ourselves round to the view that the original marchers were all peaceful, fluffy bunnies just peacefully concerned at the possible loss of some symbology of Confederate history and all the violence was caused by those vicious, identity politics loving unwashed leftie scumbags. Excellent stuff. Very trumpesque.

Nope. I have continually denounced both sides violent actions (like Trump). If Antifa want to organise a protest to spout their shite...I support their right to do it. If white nationals want to organise a protest to spout their shite...I support their right to do it. I don't support either side turning up, with weapons to cause violence. If you have information or evidence that shows that Antifa were being peaceful fluffy bunnies and were then attacked, then please, put it up here...and I promise I will denounce the people who started the violence.
If you have evidence of an organised Antifa protest where right wing people have turned up and attacked them, again, please put it up on here and I promise I will denounce those who attacked.

And to be honest, what I'm seeing, is the media saying "how dare Trump denounce both sides...he should only denounce one side.". So please, tell me...do you think both sides violence should be denounced (like Trump) or should we focus only on one sides violence (like the media)

Step back and you will see, I'm not the one pretending violent people are fluffy bunnies. read the last page.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 1749 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:28 - Aug 17 by Mo_Wives

Nope. I have continually denounced both sides violent actions (like Trump). If Antifa want to organise a protest to spout their shite...I support their right to do it. If white nationals want to organise a protest to spout their shite...I support their right to do it. I don't support either side turning up, with weapons to cause violence. If you have information or evidence that shows that Antifa were being peaceful fluffy bunnies and were then attacked, then please, put it up here...and I promise I will denounce the people who started the violence.
If you have evidence of an organised Antifa protest where right wing people have turned up and attacked them, again, please put it up on here and I promise I will denounce those who attacked.

And to be honest, what I'm seeing, is the media saying "how dare Trump denounce both sides...he should only denounce one side.". So please, tell me...do you think both sides violence should be denounced (like Trump) or should we focus only on one sides violence (like the media)

Step back and you will see, I'm not the one pretending violent people are fluffy bunnies. read the last page.

I know you're trying to walk the tight rope of - "I support someone's right to free thought even if I disagree with it" whilst they shout out some pretty horrific things.

It's a valiant effort, but a little transparent and it's not going to cut it. One side is quite obviously a threat to peaceful existence and harmony with one another, the other isn't.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 1739 viewsexiledclaseboy

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:28 - Aug 17 by Mo_Wives

There are so many straw men in that post I've no idea where to start.

I too support everyone's right to protest,be they white nationalists or dodgy lefties.

I also support everyone's right to hold a counter protest if a March is taking place for a cause they oppose.

I never claimed the counter protestors were peaceful fluffy bunnies. When you have two diametrically opposed groups protesting at each other, violence is almost sure to follow. The only real fact here though is that the one death that occurred was caused by one of the original, white supremacist marchers. Let's not pretend that's not what they were because that's exactly what they were.

When you have a group of self professed white supremacists waving KKK and nazi flags and another group of people turning up to oppose said white supremacists well, frankly, I know whose "side" I'm on.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 21:54]

Poll: Tory leader

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 22:56 - Aug 17 with 1699 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:53 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

I too support everyone's right to protest,be they white nationalists or dodgy lefties.

I also support everyone's right to hold a counter protest if a March is taking place for a cause they oppose.

I never claimed the counter protestors were peaceful fluffy bunnies. When you have two diametrically opposed groups protesting at each other, violence is almost sure to follow. The only real fact here though is that the one death that occurred was caused by one of the original, white supremacist marchers. Let's not pretend that's not what they were because that's exactly what they were.

When you have a group of self professed white supremacists waving KKK and nazi flags and another group of people turning up to oppose said white supremacists well, frankly, I know whose "side" I'm on.

You've already had exactly the same argument with him under his former user name.
Login to get fewer ads

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 22:57 - Aug 17 with 1690 viewsJackSomething

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 23:00 - Aug 17 with 1692 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 22:56 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

You've already had exactly the same argument with him under his former user name.

What's the former name?
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 23:08 - Aug 17 with 1682 viewslondonlisa2001

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 23:00 - Aug 17 by nice_to_michu

What's the former name?

I'm sure he'll tell you himself if you ask him, being the everything open, no rules, libertarian that he is...

But as a hint, the part of the conversation he had with ECB about disliking political correctness and not recognising certain language as being objectively offensive is almost word for word the exact argument he's had on here before.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:40 - Aug 18 with 1644 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:43 - Aug 17 by nice_to_michu

I know you're trying to walk the tight rope of - "I support someone's right to free thought even if I disagree with it" whilst they shout out some pretty horrific things.

It's a valiant effort, but a little transparent and it's not going to cut it. One side is quite obviously a threat to peaceful existence and harmony with one another, the other isn't.

They can shout what they want, you f*cking idiot. Shouting is fine...violence is not fine.

Here's how Antifa react when the don't agree with someone's opinion.
Is it OK to hit women because you disagree with them?
To hit unconscious people?
To hit anyone for a different opinion?

You keep telling yourself ONLY one group is "a threat to peaceful existence and harmony". Turn off your TV and open your eyes...you will see I am denouncing BOTH groups as violent thugs and defending free speech. You are dismissing free speech and defending the violent side you fear less. So once again, just in case you don't see...

Me - Free speech must be defended and ALL violence denounced

You - Free speech is not OK if it's words I don't like and violence is OK if against people I disagree with. (spoke like a true totalitarian)

And I bet you go to sleep at night believing you are tolerant. LOL...you've truly forgot the meaning of tolerance.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 8:31]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:28 - Aug 18 with 1632 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 21:53 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

> Wrongly accuses me of calling anyone fluffy bunnies.
> I respond with the same accusation
> Cries about strawmen.
There's those old 'progressive' double standards again

On the left we have people showing up to peacefully counter protest. I support them. Then we have Antifa showing up with weapons to commit violence, as usual. I denounce them...you don't need flame throwers to counter protest.
On the right we have people showing up to peacefully march. I support them, Then we have people turning up dressed as Spartans in helmets hoping for violence and willing to commit violence. I denounce them....you don't need to dress as a Spartan to march.
Diametrically opposed groups are not the cause of violence. The cause of this violence is Antifa (and both sides are to blame for the violence continuing). They have called anyone who disagrees with their progressive bullshit, white supremacist and Nazis...so they can attack them. They have pushed many young people towards white supremacy and now we have the white supremacy movement on the rise. For example, the video I posted to the halfwit above, was from the Milo at Berkeley event. Women were beaten with sticks...people knocked unconscious...buildings burned down. Why? according to Antifa they were fighting 'White Supremacy'. The truth? they were going to listen to a talk, by this gay Jew...who you can see in this video, telling kids "white supremacy is not the answer"

So, please...tell me why Antifa were right to do this?

And why don't you respond to my post to Numpty on the last page? I pointed out that Nazis in Germany were given a free pass because people feared the Communists more. Now, here are all the enlightened, tolerant lefties giving one violent group a pass because they are not as bad as the other violent group.

And why are you pointing to the Nazi flags of one side and not the Communist flags of the other side?
The Communists have killed more people.
The Communists have killed more Jews.
The Communists have put more people in work camps.
The Communists have been repeat offenders.
And no, this is not my defence of Nazis (I denounce them) this is me asking why are you giving one group of violent, totalitarian thugs a pass?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 8:34]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:32 - Aug 18 with 1631 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 22:56 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

There are only 34 people in the world. With Jackfaths multiple user names they account for all the posters on Planet Swans. Nobody new can ever join.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:44 - Aug 18 with 1625 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 06:40 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

They can shout what they want, you f*cking idiot. Shouting is fine...violence is not fine.

Here's how Antifa react when the don't agree with someone's opinion.
Is it OK to hit women because you disagree with them?
To hit unconscious people?
To hit anyone for a different opinion?

You keep telling yourself ONLY one group is "a threat to peaceful existence and harmony". Turn off your TV and open your eyes...you will see I am denouncing BOTH groups as violent thugs and defending free speech. You are dismissing free speech and defending the violent side you fear less. So once again, just in case you don't see...

Me - Free speech must be defended and ALL violence denounced

You - Free speech is not OK if it's words I don't like and violence is OK if against people I disagree with. (spoke like a true totalitarian)

And I bet you go to sleep at night believing you are tolerant. LOL...you've truly forgot the meaning of tolerance.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 8:31]

Actually, nobody is free to shout "whatever they want". I thought a man of your intellect would've known that. Speech that presents an "imminent danger" is actionable. Maybe you just finished an A-Level Philosophy course and have been introduced to theories of libertarians, anarchists et al, but the practicalities of 'free speech' are more complicated than that'.

As for denouncing both sides, I'm to sure what is so hard to understand about this. By denouncing both sides, saying that "violence is always bad no matter who does it" is of course literally true. But it is not sufficient to leave it at that, else you risk giving the impression that they are equally egregious. Which they aren't.

I could be wrong, but I get the impression that you are someone who, when hearing a chant of "black lives matter" would mutter under his breathe "yeh, but all lives matter" whilst the point of the demonstration goes right over your head.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:01 - Aug 18 with 1617 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 22:57 - Aug 17 by JackSomething

Joseph Goebbels use to use cartoons to demonise his political opponents. They appeal to the simple minded.

Now take a look at your cartoon. Ask yourself why are you tolerating Antifas intolerance?
Antifa have attacked peaceful people going listen to people speak.
Antifa attack people for holding a different opinions...they are intolerant and they are violent...why are you excusing their intolerance?

I denounce Violence by both sides...and I denounce calls for violence by both sides. And if either side is violent or calling on others to be violent, what I want...wait for it...is the law to deal with them. I want the police to deal with them because we are living in a civilised society where we follow the law. What I don't want is a bunch of 20 year old f*cking idiots, dressed in skinny jeans and Guy Fawkes masks to take to the street with weapons and beat them, FFS. What the f*ck is wrong with you people. Antifa are not allied soldiers storming the beaches at Normandy. They are spoilt millennial brats, who when not masterbating are pretending they are revolutionaries fighting for the oppressed. So please, let the police and the courts do their jobs...and denounce violence committed by civilians...even if you agree with their ideology.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:04 - Aug 18 with 1614 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 23:08 - Aug 17 by londonlisa2001

I'm sure he'll tell you himself if you ask him, being the everything open, no rules, libertarian that he is...

But as a hint, the part of the conversation he had with ECB about disliking political correctness and not recognising certain language as being objectively offensive is almost word for word the exact argument he's had on here before.

Maybe...just maybe, me and the person you think I am, may have heard that argument from the same person.
straight over your f*cking head.

Please, tell me, who do you think I am?

BTW, have you considered, the reason you use "everything open, no rules, libertarian" as a pejorative and a passive aggressive sneer, may be because you are a strict authoritarian?
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 9:50]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:07 - Aug 18 with 1605 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 23:00 - Aug 17 by nice_to_michu

What's the former name?

I can tell you my native American name....it's 'argues with assholes'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:27 - Aug 18 with 1585 viewsMo_Wives

Oh, and this horseshit about "only one side has killed anyone", give me a break.

Are you saying if the young lady had survived the attack with the Dodge charger but the man knocked unconscious, by Antifa, in Berkeley and still beaten or the man trying to keep the peace when he had his skull split open by an Antifa thug with a bike lock had died instead, then Antifa would be in the wrong and the Nazis would be in the right?
Laughable argument.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:53 - Aug 18 with 1566 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 07:44 - Aug 18 by nice_to_michu

Actually, nobody is free to shout "whatever they want". I thought a man of your intellect would've known that. Speech that presents an "imminent danger" is actionable. Maybe you just finished an A-Level Philosophy course and have been introduced to theories of libertarians, anarchists et al, but the practicalities of 'free speech' are more complicated than that'.

As for denouncing both sides, I'm to sure what is so hard to understand about this. By denouncing both sides, saying that "violence is always bad no matter who does it" is of course literally true. But it is not sufficient to leave it at that, else you risk giving the impression that they are equally egregious. Which they aren't.

I could be wrong, but I get the impression that you are someone who, when hearing a chant of "black lives matter" would mutter under his breathe "yeh, but all lives matter" whilst the point of the demonstration goes right over your head.

Yes. Calling for violence is not covered. Show me where the people attending the Milo event in Berkeley were calling for violence. Explain why it is OK for a bunch of idiots dressed in black, masked up to come and attack them...please, explain this.

I bet you're the type who excuse black lives matter chanting "what do we want? dead cops...when do we want them? now"...

Or "pigs in a blanket...fry em like bacon"...

Or when they call for racial segregation...

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25748/

If this was white people, you would (quite rightly) be outraged. Tell me, why do you hold black people to lower standards of behaviour? is it because you think they are not as capable as white people? you know, like children or animals. I hold people of all races to equal standards. Why don't you try it sometime?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 09:46 - Aug 18 with 1543 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:53 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

Yes. Calling for violence is not covered. Show me where the people attending the Milo event in Berkeley were calling for violence. Explain why it is OK for a bunch of idiots dressed in black, masked up to come and attack them...please, explain this.

I bet you're the type who excuse black lives matter chanting "what do we want? dead cops...when do we want them? now"...

Or "pigs in a blanket...fry em like bacon"...

Or when they call for racial segregation...

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25748/

If this was white people, you would (quite rightly) be outraged. Tell me, why do you hold black people to lower standards of behaviour? is it because you think they are not as capable as white people? you know, like children or animals. I hold people of all races to equal standards. Why don't you try it sometime?

I'm not going to explain why it's ok for idiots to call for dead cops or invite violence on college campuses. It's not acceptable. It's idiotic and completely misguided. For what it's worth, I think the police have a very tough job and the vast majority perform it admirably.

The anti-cop diatribe is also dumb because it actually hurts their side of the argument as well. it gives people like you ammunition to argue that there are moral equivalencies at play here (see The Donald's response to Charlottesville).

As an alumnus of the University of California I am very familiar with the issues on campuses at the moment. I think what you are seeing now is an over-reaction by 'the left' to attempt to ban some (not all) dissenting views. The pendulum has swung too far in the way of those who can't accept being offended now and then. For example, I like Bill Maher a lot and watch his show all the time. I was disgusted when he was stopped from delivering a commencement speech at Cal by activists.

As for your last paragraph - pathetic.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:13 - Aug 18 with 1514 viewsJackSomething

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 08:01 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

Joseph Goebbels use to use cartoons to demonise his political opponents. They appeal to the simple minded.

Now take a look at your cartoon. Ask yourself why are you tolerating Antifas intolerance?
Antifa have attacked peaceful people going listen to people speak.
Antifa attack people for holding a different opinions...they are intolerant and they are violent...why are you excusing their intolerance?

I denounce Violence by both sides...and I denounce calls for violence by both sides. And if either side is violent or calling on others to be violent, what I want...wait for it...is the law to deal with them. I want the police to deal with them because we are living in a civilised society where we follow the law. What I don't want is a bunch of 20 year old f*cking idiots, dressed in skinny jeans and Guy Fawkes masks to take to the street with weapons and beat them, FFS. What the f*ck is wrong with you people. Antifa are not allied soldiers storming the beaches at Normandy. They are spoilt millennial brats, who when not masterbating are pretending they are revolutionaries fighting for the oppressed. So please, let the police and the courts do their jobs...and denounce violence committed by civilians...even if you agree with their ideology.

Nowhere in that cartoon (based on the writings of a noted philosopher, so your simple minded jibe was nonsense) does it suggest that the violence of Antifa is acceptable. Neither have I ever said so.

I do find it amusing you spend all this time and energy denouncing the violence of Antifa and other groups on the left, then will throw in one line about how you denounce violence from both sides in an attempt to show you don't have sympathies towards the right. Hint: It's not working.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:17 - Aug 18 with 1506 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 09:46 - Aug 18 by nice_to_michu

I'm not going to explain why it's ok for idiots to call for dead cops or invite violence on college campuses. It's not acceptable. It's idiotic and completely misguided. For what it's worth, I think the police have a very tough job and the vast majority perform it admirably.

The anti-cop diatribe is also dumb because it actually hurts their side of the argument as well. it gives people like you ammunition to argue that there are moral equivalencies at play here (see The Donald's response to Charlottesville).

As an alumnus of the University of California I am very familiar with the issues on campuses at the moment. I think what you are seeing now is an over-reaction by 'the left' to attempt to ban some (not all) dissenting views. The pendulum has swung too far in the way of those who can't accept being offended now and then. For example, I like Bill Maher a lot and watch his show all the time. I was disgusted when he was stopped from delivering a commencement speech at Cal by activists.

As for your last paragraph - pathetic.

So, like me you think BLM are wrong to call for dead cops?
and like me you think it's wrong for BLM to call for segregation?
And like me if it was a white organisation doing these things you would denounce them?
But unlike me, when a black organisation does it, you don't denounce them?

So please, without dismissing it, answer the question...why do you hold black people to a lower standard of behaviour?
Why is it OK for black people to call for racial segregation yet not white people?
The result is the same...racial segregation. The only difference is the skin colour of the people calling for it.
Why do you let peoples skin colour influence the weight of their argument?

And when you've explained that, please explain the difference in violence committed by Antifa and that committed by the white supremacists. (apart from Antifa doing it first to non-violent people, obviously)

So...
Me : "all violence is bad, no matter what side it comes from"
The Donald : "all violence is bad, no matter what side it comes from...and I give the bestest speeches"
You : "Violence from their side is worse than violence from our side"
And you think Donald is the idiot?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:29 - Aug 18 with 1493 viewsnice_to_michu

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:17 - Aug 18 by Mo_Wives

So, like me you think BLM are wrong to call for dead cops?
and like me you think it's wrong for BLM to call for segregation?
And like me if it was a white organisation doing these things you would denounce them?
But unlike me, when a black organisation does it, you don't denounce them?

So please, without dismissing it, answer the question...why do you hold black people to a lower standard of behaviour?
Why is it OK for black people to call for racial segregation yet not white people?
The result is the same...racial segregation. The only difference is the skin colour of the people calling for it.
Why do you let peoples skin colour influence the weight of their argument?

And when you've explained that, please explain the difference in violence committed by Antifa and that committed by the white supremacists. (apart from Antifa doing it first to non-violent people, obviously)

So...
Me : "all violence is bad, no matter what side it comes from"
The Donald : "all violence is bad, no matter what side it comes from...and I give the bestest speeches"
You : "Violence from their side is worse than violence from our side"
And you think Donald is the idiot?

I literally posted that "it's unnacceptable", "idiotic", "misguided". But according to you I'm not denouncing them.

As for the rest of your list of questions, I'm done. A discussion with you is becoming a little tedious.
Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:34 - Aug 18 with 1490 viewsMo_Wives

Car hits crowd of anti-fascist protesters amid white-supremacist violence on 10:13 - Aug 18 by JackSomething

Nowhere in that cartoon (based on the writings of a noted philosopher, so your simple minded jibe was nonsense) does it suggest that the violence of Antifa is acceptable. Neither have I ever said so.

I do find it amusing you spend all this time and energy denouncing the violence of Antifa and other groups on the left, then will throw in one line about how you denounce violence from both sides in an attempt to show you don't have sympathies towards the right. Hint: It's not working.

OK. Lets see if the lefties can follow my lead. (although this is nothing I haven't said in this thread)
But let me first say, yes I do lean right. So f*cking what?. You think I'm trying to trick people by denouncing the right?. No, I'm calling out people on 'my own side' for their violence.

Now the Protestants and Catholics spent a lifetime fighting. Each would say "It's their fault for x, y, z, reason". At some point they had to forget all that and just stop the violence.

So repeat after me, lefties...
I denounce the actions of the violent people on the right...they are scum.
I denounce the actions of the violent people on the left...they are scum.
Donald J. Trump is absolutely right to call out both sides violence and showed great leadership qualities to do it in front of a hostile left wing media.

And maybe then, like the people of Northern Ireland, we can come together and see peace.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2017 11:43]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024