Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy 22:01 - Aug 12 with 3545 viewsswansealad69

I am rightvin thinking we are still paying him?
If so thwn feck his not wanting to play he is under contract end off
And whyvdont the board just aimply give Everton the option pay up or feck off now
Feck what siggy and hos agent wants play to get pay end off
Siggy on 22:02 - Aug 12 with 3540 viewsDarran

Great post my friend.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Siggy on 22:03 - Aug 12 with 3537 viewsSwansea93

If he refused to play then he'd be fined but it's pretty obvious that the club are not letting him play due to risking injury.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Siggy on 22:09 - Aug 12 with 3514 viewsmikecranleigh

Just add his wages on to the £50 million to whoever buys him
Siggy on 22:15 - Aug 12 with 3487 viewsswansealad69

Siggy on 22:03 - Aug 12 by Swansea93

If he refused to play then he'd be fined but it's pretty obvious that the club are not letting him play due to risking injury.

Well he was the one who pulled out off the us tour as he was not in the right frame off mind
And if the club are not risking him incase someone matches the 50m aaking price then thats even worat
He is a swansea player and its not as if we have the players to stay up as it stands not least let our 1 and only class player at home
The jury is still out about the yanks for me as they were sold a load off sh@t by huw who lets face it for the last 3 years paid out very little and kept the books in the black.
Ther has been a lot off secrecy down there and things going on
We have a trust who know feck all about the take over and the club then sold for over 100m and yet the club didnt see a penny as it all went to them who had shares
Siggy on 22:17 - Aug 12 with 3470 viewsdickythorpe

Kennedy just got shot
Siggy on 17:01 - Aug 13 with 3236 viewsr0ckin

He's going, why would we risk it for the benefit of say two matches?

Peace

Siggy on 17:06 - Aug 13 with 3221 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Siggy on 17:01 - Aug 13 by r0ckin

He's going, why would we risk it for the benefit of say two matches?

Because 2 to 6 points from 2 games for us could be the difference between relegation and staying up.
Putting Cash before the clubs long term interest unless they have a replacement and other new players lined up ready to go.
Siggy on 17:08 - Aug 13 with 3199 viewsLandore_Jack

Clement answered this question yesterday in his post match press conference. Firstly, he questioned the player's motivation, and secondly there is a possibility he could get injured resulting in the cancellation of the transfer.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy on 17:10 - Aug 13 with 3194 viewsr0ckin

Siggy on 17:06 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

Because 2 to 6 points from 2 games for us could be the difference between relegation and staying up.
Putting Cash before the clubs long term interest unless they have a replacement and other new players lined up ready to go.

I'd say £40m is in our LONG TERM interest. You are being short-termist.

I'd personally like to see us hurry up with this because it's distracting but in no way would it be beneficial to have him play at the moment, for several reasons.

Peace

Siggy on 17:12 - Aug 13 with 3181 viewsEasternJack

Clement clearly answered this question during yesterday's post match interview

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Siggy on 17:42 - Aug 13 with 3132 viewsLeonWasGod

PC has confirmed as much. It's a 3-way decision apparently between PC, the club and Siggy for him not to play. A combination of motivation and not wanting to risk injury before the sale.

They just need to get it done - should have been sorted 2 or 3 weeks ago.
Siggy on 17:47 - Aug 13 with 3113 viewsFireboy2

Siggy on 22:15 - Aug 12 by swansealad69

Well he was the one who pulled out off the us tour as he was not in the right frame off mind
And if the club are not risking him incase someone matches the 50m aaking price then thats even worat
He is a swansea player and its not as if we have the players to stay up as it stands not least let our 1 and only class player at home
The jury is still out about the yanks for me as they were sold a load off sh@t by huw who lets face it for the last 3 years paid out very little and kept the books in the black.
Ther has been a lot off secrecy down there and things going on
We have a trust who know feck all about the take over and the club then sold for over 100m and yet the club didnt see a penny as it all went to them who had shares

He's obviously been told not to play as not to risk an injury and it was put out that he's not in the 'right frame of mind' to create a smokescreen

Imo he's been made the scapegoat when it's obvious the club want to sell and get the best possible price for him

But with these muppets haggling over a price is creating a massive problem for PC and if we dont watch out he could do one
Siggy on 18:27 - Aug 13 with 3013 viewsjojaca

Siggy on 17:47 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

He's obviously been told not to play as not to risk an injury and it was put out that he's not in the 'right frame of mind' to create a smokescreen

Imo he's been made the scapegoat when it's obvious the club want to sell and get the best possible price for him

But with these muppets haggling over a price is creating a massive problem for PC and if we dont watch out he could do one

F**k, Glyfi will miss half a season with the time needed to sort it this transfer out.

Even when you know, you never know?

Siggy on 18:33 - Aug 13 with 2983 viewsbyron

You ever happy swansealad??

Benny

Siggy on 18:38 - Aug 13 with 2968 viewsWhiterockin

Siggy on 17:06 - Aug 13 by A_Fans_Dad

If Siggy did play do you think we would see the Siggy of last season. No way would he hustle and close down and go in for 50-50 balls. We would have a player putting in half the effort and trying to avoid injury.
Siggy on 18:44 - Aug 13 with 2949 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy on 17:12 - Aug 13 by EasternJack

Clement clearly answered this question during yesterday's post match interview

But that's not the answer many on here wanted hear mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy on 19:35 - Aug 13 with 2845 viewsplasjack

Siggy on 18:33 - Aug 13 by byron

You ever happy swansealad??

Used to post on aamb, and great friends with the head tappers, like to unravel his persona, seems an enigma.
Siggy on 19:37 - Aug 13 with 2834 viewsplasjack

Siggy on 18:38 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

If Siggy did play do you think we would see the Siggy of last season. No way would he hustle and close down and go in for 50-50 balls. We would have a player putting in half the effort and trying to avoid injury.

Like players yesterday you mean.
Siggy on 19:54 - Aug 13 with 2787 viewsunion_jack

Siggy on 17:47 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

Paul Clement is NOT going 'to do one'. Let's quash that one now.

He's under contract and will only go if he's pushed.

That of course could happen if the squad is not improved upon and he has to carry the can though.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Siggy on 21:31 - Aug 13 with 2723 views34dfgdf54

Siggy on 19:54 - Aug 13 by union_jack

Paul Clement is NOT going 'to do one'. Let's quash that one now.

He's under contract and will only go if he's pushed.

That of course could happen if the squad is not improved upon and he has to carry the can though.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did. He wouldn't be short on offers with the job he done last season. I don't think he's happy here at the moment. Just the feeling I get.
Siggy on 21:36 - Aug 13 with 2695 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy on 21:31 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

It wouldn't surprise me if he did. He wouldn't be short on offers with the job he done last season. I don't think he's happy here at the moment. Just the feeling I get.

I have to agree, and I wouldn't really blame him if I'm being honest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy on 21:37 - Aug 13 with 2688 viewsraynor94

Siggy on 21:36 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

I have to agree, and I wouldn't really blame him if I'm being honest.

Same here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy on 23:27 - Aug 13 with 2588 viewsLoyal

Im not convinced.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Siggy on 00:18 - Aug 14 with 2548 viewsEasternJack

Siggy on 21:31 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

Really? I'd say he probably feels that he still has to prove himself as a manager. A departure now added to his Derby tenure may shut the door on top flight management for him forever.

The likes of Bielsa and Laudrup would've walked by now. This guy needs a couple of seasons' stability of managing a club at this level so he doesn't get sucked back into the world of number 2's.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024