Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton fans 22:26 - Aug 12 with 9003 viewsParsSwans

Worst I have come across in PL and on two occasions now both at home and away,thoughts? A number thrown out in first half behind goal I was sitting next to the segregation netting
Southampton fans on 18:04 - Aug 13 with 2699 views1983

Hand bags nothing more....Oooops!!

Southampton fans on 19:09 - Aug 13 with 2640 viewsFergal

Looking out the bus there looked a well dodgy potential crush situation by the King Alfred pub. A subway there I think?
Southampton fans on 19:49 - Aug 13 with 2601 viewsSkewenMitch

I'm always amazed at this why can't people go and watch the game? All this tribal bollocks it's only a game.

I am happy that I traveled to Southampton yesterday did not look for or find any hostility. during the match I watched the game not the home support
Southampton fans on 20:39 - Aug 13 with 2549 viewssP7qupUf

Southampton fans on 16:05 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

That Aston Villa cowboy f*cking effort get's me, yippy ei oooooooooooooo, or the scoucers Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiverpoooooooooooooooooooool.

Those pair are definitely worse for me.

What about West Brom's "Boing Boing". That grates!!
Southampton fans on 20:40 - Aug 13 with 2548 viewsjackrabbit

Southampton fans on 19:49 - Aug 13 by SkewenMitch

I'm always amazed at this why can't people go and watch the game? All this tribal bollocks it's only a game.

I am happy that I traveled to Southampton yesterday did not look for or find any hostility. during the match I watched the game not the home support

Well said. Me also. I find that if you act grown up, you meet people who are also grown up and people are happy to talk to you. We had a pleasant exchange of views with some opposition fans walking away from the ground. They lamented the fact that they hadn't scored a goal in 6 home games. We lamented the fact that we did not have much attacking threat. We both agreed that we were happier with the point than they were! What's to get aggressive about?
Southampton fans on 20:46 - Aug 13 with 2535 viewsNeath_Jack

Southampton fans on 19:49 - Aug 13 by SkewenMitch

We used to fight with the Skewen lot loads in the 80's/90's, it was mostly a football thing, but sometimes it was just for the sake of it.

Such simpler times back then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Southampton fans on 21:00 - Aug 13 with 2509 viewsplasjack

With cameras everywhere most hooligans are in decline, but occasionally it rears it's ugly head, it's only a game.
Southampton fans on 21:37 - Aug 13 with 2445 viewstaffpunk

Southampton fans on 21:00 - Aug 13 by plasjack

With cameras everywhere most hooligans are in decline, but occasionally it rears it's ugly head, it's only a game.

I completely agree, there was a fair bit of nonsense in Cardiff yesterday. There's cctv absolutely everywhere in the city, jail sentences await!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton fans on 22:06 - Aug 13 with 2405 viewsSTID2017

Southampton fans on 20:46 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

We used to fight with the Skewen lot loads in the 80's/90's, it was mostly a football thing, but sometimes it was just for the sake of it.

Such simpler times back then.

If you often have a pop at me because I live in Skewen, can I just say in my defence I am originally from Clase ?
If it's because you think my views are tosh, then that's fair enough !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Southampton fans on 22:36 - Aug 13 with 2368 viewslonglostjack

Southampton fans on 20:40 - Aug 13 by jackrabbit

Well said. Me also. I find that if you act grown up, you meet people who are also grown up and people are happy to talk to you. We had a pleasant exchange of views with some opposition fans walking away from the ground. They lamented the fact that they hadn't scored a goal in 6 home games. We lamented the fact that we did not have much attacking threat. We both agreed that we were happier with the point than they were! What's to get aggressive about?

I love a good chat with away fans in the pub before and after game. It's how it should be. I also enjoy the banter, chants and finger pointing during the game. "Have you ever seen your dick?" and "You're not fit to wear the shirt" were particularly good. All much better than the Sky package. I recommend it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Southampton fans on 10:58 - Aug 14 with 2237 viewsNeath_Jack

Southampton fans on 22:06 - Aug 13 by STID2017

If you often have a pop at me because I live in Skewen, can I just say in my defence I am originally from Clase ?
If it's because you think my views are tosh, then that's fair enough !

I don't have a pop at you as far as i'm aware, well certainly not your username anyway? And i had no idea where you're from either. Just tell me to f*ck off if that's how i come across mate.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Southampton fans on 13:03 - Aug 14 with 2149 viewsSTID2017

Southampton fans on 10:58 - Aug 14 by Neath_Jack

I don't have a pop at you as far as i'm aware, well certainly not your username anyway? And i had no idea where you're from either. Just tell me to f*ck off if that's how i come across mate.

Nah, just the usual online joshing and exchange of views

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Southampton fans on 10:02 - Aug 15 with 1976 views1983

Southampton fans on 21:37 - Aug 13 by taffpunk

I completely agree, there was a fair bit of nonsense in Cardiff yesterday. There's cctv absolutely everywhere in the city, jail sentences await!

I seen that, why do cardiff fans always say our fans were family and kids when they come unstuck?

Southampton fans on 15:26 - Aug 15 with 1860 viewstaffpunk

Southampton fans on 10:02 - Aug 15 by 1983

I seen that, why do cardiff fans always say our fans were family and kids when they come unstuck?

Maybe they were in the Cornwall Pub, families do go in there before and after games. I only tend to comment on things I have actually 'seen' myself, but have been in there plenty of times when my kids were younger. People badly hurt on both sides apparently, everything is on cctv plus a Villa fan out cold right outside the Away entrance-be amazed if there's not cameras there. It's all going to end in tears...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Southampton fans on 15:33 - Aug 15 with 1841 viewsSwanjaxs

Southampton fans on 15:26 - Aug 15 by taffpunk

Maybe they were in the Cornwall Pub, families do go in there before and after games. I only tend to comment on things I have actually 'seen' myself, but have been in there plenty of times when my kids were younger. People badly hurt on both sides apparently, everything is on cctv plus a Villa fan out cold right outside the Away entrance-be amazed if there's not cameras there. It's all going to end in tears...

In fairness Villa have a bigger than usual mob of twàts, and the Villa fan sparked out probably deserved it anyway 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Southampton fans on 15:36 - Aug 15 with 1831 viewsowainglyndwr

Southampton fans on 15:26 - Aug 15 by taffpunk

How things have changed hey Taff.
CCTV
Southampton fans on 16:22 - Aug 15 with 1786 viewstaffpunk

Southampton fans on 15:36 - Aug 15 by owainglyndwr

How things have changed hey Taff.
CCTV

They have, and obviously for the better for the vast majority of football fans. People like ourselves can still chat about the old days, but that's just what they are-the old days.

Southampton fans on 16:31 - Aug 15 with 1774 viewstaffpunk

Southampton fans on 15:33 - Aug 15 by Swanjaxs

In fairness Villa have a bigger than usual mob of twàts, and the Villa fan sparked out probably deserved it anyway 👍

Again I wasn't there, it had literally happened 30 seconds before I saw him on the deck. He'd apparently been gobbing off about Wales being a 3rd World country, if it wasn't for the English blah blah blah, and the usual sheep shagger nonsense-so you may well be right!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024