Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton fans 22:26 - Aug 12 with 9094 viewsParsSwans

Worst I have come across in PL and on two occasions now both at home and away,thoughts? A number thrown out in first half behind goal I was sitting next to the segregation netting
Southampton fans on 22:34 - Aug 12 with 6317 viewsdickythorpe

Selling clubs always have fans that get wound up easily.
Southampton fans on 22:37 - Aug 12 with 6283 viewsLoyal

Seems a lot off hassle to go to to get a three year ban.
It's all very good being billy big bollox with segregation netting in the way.
Maybe they weren't happy that the chaps went through Southampton unchecked 😇

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Southampton fans on 22:43 - Aug 12 with 6238 viewsawayjack

They were also very quiet. Maybe the paper clappers didn't help. A few I spoke to on way back were very flattering about our support. Less so about our team!
Southampton fans on 23:23 - Aug 12 with 6081 viewscontroversial_jack

Southampton fans on 22:43 - Aug 12 by awayjack

They were also very quiet. Maybe the paper clappers didn't help. A few I spoke to on way back were very flattering about our support. Less so about our team!

thought our support was poor. Good numbers and started well, but faded and very quiet for most of the game
Southampton fans on 23:27 - Aug 12 with 6051 viewsLoyal

Southampton fans on 23:23 - Aug 12 by controversial_jack

thought our support was poor. Good numbers and started well, but faded and very quiet for most of the game

Sounded loud all game in champions sports bar in Munich, travelled very well 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Southampton fans on 23:38 - Aug 12 with 5990 viewsawayjack

Southampton fans on 23:23 - Aug 12 by controversial_jack

Not where I sat on left hand side. Yes much louder at start and end if game but singing throughout game. Excellent considering there was nothing on the pitch to shout about.
Southampton fans on 01:45 - Aug 13 with 5775 viewsKinsey

What happened with that rather portly guy who was thrown out to a rousing chorus of "YFB"?
Southampton fans on 07:49 - Aug 13 with 5610 viewsBournedore

Southampton fans on 01:45 - Aug 13 by Kinsey

What happened with that rather portly guy who was thrown out to a rousing chorus of "YFB"?

He was back 2 minutes later and lasted the match, so must have been a 'calm down' message. Never ceases to amaze me how people offer out 2-3 thousand people during a football game they have presumably paid to watch. Morons.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton fans on 08:02 - Aug 13 with 5565 viewsKinsey

Southampton fans on 07:49 - Aug 13 by Bournedore

He was back 2 minutes later and lasted the match, so must have been a 'calm down' message. Never ceases to amaze me how people offer out 2-3 thousand people during a football game they have presumably paid to watch. Morons.

Lol. I missed the start of the incident so wasn't sure what went on. All I heard was YFB and "who ate all the pies?"

Must say it tickled me!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 8:02]
Southampton fans on 08:43 - Aug 13 with 5431 viewsAguycalledJack

There were a few like that today in the Swansea end also. One guy about 5 rows in front of me didn't stop all game and looked like he couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. I've noticed it's usually the ones that have come up on the travel club buses. Wave their hands around all game then when the game ends oops better get on the bus sharpish.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 9:29]
Southampton fans on 08:44 - Aug 13 with 5426 viewsBLAZE

I've said it before but there isn't a worse chant in football than their Saints Go Marching In song, sung at half pace. A drawling dirge of shite. It makes Hull's Mauled by the Tigers chant (with accompanying hand gestures) sound like something from the Serbian ultras
Southampton fans on 08:50 - Aug 13 with 5400 viewsEarl_Strickland

Morons exactly. Although being near to the upper middle aged portly fellow on our side of the netting was no pleasure either.
His constant rendition of the birdie song did grate a bit. Not sure he saw our silky and flawless performance.
Southampton fans on 12:09 - Aug 13 with 5058 viewsWxmJax

The funniest chant I heard against him was "you're not fit to wear the shirt".

Took me a little while to understand that one.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Southampton fans on 12:37 - Aug 13 with 4985 viewskyswans

Sat behind a Southampton fan when the Swans played North Carolina FC in the states.

They kept blathering on about how we were so wrong to sell Jack Cork and only bought her ticket to see him.

Every Swans fan they met, they were talking about how great Southampton is.
Southampton fans on 15:33 - Aug 13 with 4725 viewsawayjack

Yup not sure if you spotted it but he started a lot of pointing and gesturing at final whistle. Idiot.
Southampton fans on 15:42 - Aug 13 with 4686 viewsLoyal

Has anyone here been to Millwall ffs 😂

Southampton fans on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 4645 viewsdobjack2

Southampton fans on 15:42 - Aug 13 by Loyal

Has anyone here been to Millwall ffs 😂

Yes - pitch invasion day.
Southampton fans on 15:54 - Aug 13 with 4635 viewsAguycalledJack

Southampton fans on 15:53 - Aug 13 by dobjack2

Now that's a whole different ball game
Southampton fans on 16:05 - Aug 13 with 4590 viewsNeath_Jack

Southampton fans on 08:44 - Aug 13 by BLAZE

I've said it before but there isn't a worse chant in football than their Saints Go Marching In song, sung at half pace. A drawling dirge of shite. It makes Hull's Mauled by the Tigers chant (with accompanying hand gestures) sound like something from the Serbian ultras

That Aston Villa cowboy f*cking effort get's me, yippy ei oooooooooooooo, or the scoucers Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiverpoooooooooooooooooooool.

Those pair are definitely worse for me.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Southampton fans on 16:20 - Aug 13 with 4549 viewsbuilthjack

Southampton fans on 08:43 - Aug 13 by AguycalledJack

There were a few like that today in the Swansea end also. One guy about 5 rows in front of me didn't stop all game and looked like he couldn't punch his way out of a paper bag. I've noticed it's usually the ones that have come up on the travel club buses. Wave their hands around all game then when the game ends oops better get on the bus sharpish.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 9:29]

Perhaps they are bullied at home

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Southampton fans on 16:45 - Aug 13 with 4474 viewsAl_Bundy

our fans singing "Englands full of shit songs" in the middle of Southampton high Street is as embarrassing as it gets.
Southampton fans on 16:57 - Aug 13 with 4428 viewsLoyal

Southampton fans on 15:53 - Aug 13 by dobjack2

Season before they were conspicuous by their absence.
No runners etc ....

Southampton fans on 16:59 - Aug 13 with 4420 viewsr0ckin

Southampton fans on 16:45 - Aug 13 by Al_Bundy

our fans singing "Englands full of shit songs" in the middle of Southampton high Street is as embarrassing as it gets.

That chant should have gone years ago, no originality no wit.

Peace

Southampton fans on 17:33 - Aug 13 with 4362 viewsAguycalledJack

Southampton fans on 16:45 - Aug 13 by Al_Bundy

It's embarrassing particularly as a number of our most loved players in our history have been English.
Southampton fans on 17:36 - Aug 13 with 4334 viewsAl_Bundy

Should have sung...

" in this Warsaw in disguise"

The locals would have chuckled at that ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024