Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express 23:50 - Aug 12 with 3607 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 23:53 - Aug 12 with 3582 viewsAndyNak

That's got to be the least exclusive exclusive I've ever seen

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 00:12 - Aug 13 with 3479 viewsGaryjack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 23:53 - Aug 12 by AndyNak

That's got to be the least exclusive exclusive I've ever seen

Don't be daft mun. It's just the opening salvo. Next up: Siggy. I never wanted to leave, i love Swansea, but they forced me out. That's why i didn't put in a transfer request.
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 00:13 - Aug 13 with 3466 viewsLoyal

It's close then ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 01:00 - Aug 13 with 3345 viewsJackSkellington

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 00:13 - Aug 13 by Loyal

It's close then ......

Imminently imminent.
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:54 - Aug 13 with 2784 viewsSkewenMitch

Is the truth that it's taking so long because he has no desire to go? If he were desperate to leave he would have forced our hand by now.
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:56 - Aug 13 with 2769 viewsNeath_Jack

It must be touching cloth close by now.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:57 - Aug 13 with 2746 viewsItchySphincter

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:54 - Aug 13 by SkewenMitch

Is the truth that it's taking so long because he has no desire to go? If he were desperate to leave he would have forced our hand by now.

It's because Everton know he's worth nowhere near 50M. Now they've well and truly upset the apple cart.

It would be quite funny, in a painful kind of way, if they just pulled the plug on it all together. He'd be sold for less than half the price in January.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:59 - Aug 13 with 2725 viewsjack2jack

It's been imminent for fooking weeks, I'm bored with the whole saga.
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:10 - Aug 13 with 2648 viewsraynor94

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:54 - Aug 13 by SkewenMitch

If he's so desperate to stay, why doesn't he just say so? Never mind looks like the sorry saga is almost over

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:13 - Aug 13 with 2614 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It was an Exclusive in today's Sunday Express.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:13 - Aug 13 with 2608 viewsSwans777

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 19:57 - Aug 13 by ItchySphincter

It's because Everton know he's worth nowhere near 50M. Now they've well and truly upset the apple cart.

It would be quite funny, in a painful kind of way, if they just pulled the plug on it all together. He'd be sold for less than half the price in January.

Why would he be sold for half the price in January ?
What happened if he played really well up,until January ?
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:17 - Aug 13 with 2568 viewsItchySphincter

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:13 - Aug 13 by Swans777

Why would he be sold for half the price in January ?
What happened if he played really well up,until January ?

Because that's more like what he's worth in the current market.
He will play as he usually does, he'll find it difficult to get involved and we'll fall over for free kicks for him to take. Oh, and he'll carry on taking rubbish corners.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:21 - Aug 13 with 2532 viewsDewi1jack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:13 - Aug 13 by felixstowe_jack

It was an Exclusive in today's Sunday Express.

So is the Daily Express exclusively reporting that the Sunday Express had an exclusive on a transfer that may or may not happen exclusively between Swansea and Everton?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:30 - Aug 13 with 2466 viewsoldcob

Will it be an article or are they serialising it?
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:32 - Aug 13 with 2448 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:10 - Aug 13 by raynor94

If he's so desperate to stay, why doesn't he just say so? Never mind looks like the sorry saga is almost over

He's not desperate to go, neither is he desperate to stay, but the club is desperate to sell at an inflated price.

Just why you are determined to foist the blame on Siggy for this mess of a transfer fiasco is beyond me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:53 - Aug 13 with 2325 viewsraynor94

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:32 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

He's not desperate to go, neither is he desperate to stay, but the club is desperate to sell at an inflated price.

Just why you are determined to foist the blame on Siggy for this mess of a transfer fiasco is beyond me.

Well you are covering your arse pretty well there [grin I'm putting the blame firmly at the door of the club, we should have sold weeks ago, anything above £40 million was a fantastic deal, and perhaps our squad wouldn't look so bereft going into the second game of the season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:54 - Aug 13 with 2310 viewsShonky

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:32 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

Its just a ride...

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:57 - Aug 13 with 2277 viewsDewi1jack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:30 - Aug 13 by oldcob

Will it be an article or are they serialising it?

Serialising it with a bit of luck.

"Why Capt Beaky wanted NGog back."
Could have more fairy tales from the club than Anus has had colouring books printed

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:04 - Aug 13 with 2222 viewsN_T_J

I cant wait for his open letter to the fans.
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:05 - Aug 13 with 2218 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 20:53 - Aug 13 by raynor94

Well you are covering your arse pretty well there [grin I'm putting the blame firmly at the door of the club, we should have sold weeks ago, anything above £40 million was a fantastic deal, and perhaps our squad wouldn't look so bereft going into the second game of the season

I'm not covering nothing, If the £40 million was up front, then yes, we should have sold, but i suspect it wasn't , and that is the impasse..

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:26 - Aug 13 with 2066 viewsGaryjack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:05 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

I'm not covering nothing, If the £40 million was up front, then yes, we should have sold, but i suspect it wasn't , and that is the impasse..

I used to like you Flash. But i see you've down arrowed my post on this thread. I don't like being down arrowed. It upsets me. So i've just down arrowed 116 posts of yours to show how much you've hurt my feelings. Don't do it again ok! Be nice to me.
Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:31 - Aug 13 with 2032 viewsBanosswan

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:26 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

I used to like you Flash. But i see you've down arrowed my post on this thread. I don't like being down arrowed. It upsets me. So i've just down arrowed 116 posts of yours to show how much you've hurt my feelings. Don't do it again ok! Be nice to me.

Don't take it personally, the advertising boards have fried his brain.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:34 - Aug 13 with 2005 viewsGaryjack

Siggy exclusive in tomorrow's Express on 21:31 - Aug 13 by Banosswan

Don't take it personally, the advertising boards have fried his brain.

I know, i down arrowed those posts as well!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024