Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge 00:49 - Aug 13 with 1789 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 00:57 - Aug 13 with 1764 viewsGaryjack

You forgot to add yourself. You'll get more hits that way knob chops.
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:00 - Aug 13 with 1758 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 00:57 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

Lol.

Tell me the least football knowledge posts I have posted and lets chat about them.

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:08 - Aug 13 with 1738 viewsGaryjack

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:00 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

Lol.

Tell me the least football knowledge posts I have posted and lets chat about them.

This one.
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:13 - Aug 13 with 1731 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:08 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

This one.

Oh wow. You offered nothing as Morningstar and somehow got more boring. Not easily done. Congratulations.

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:17 - Aug 13 with 1715 viewsGaryjack

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:13 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

Oh wow. You offered nothing as Morningstar and somehow got more boring. Not easily done. Congratulations.

And you thought you were offering something with this shit?
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:18 - Aug 13 with 1715 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:17 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

And you thought you were offering something with this shit?

I love fishing. Caught a tw#t. Lol

Too easy

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:24 - Aug 13 with 1698 viewsGaryjack

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:18 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

I love fishing. Caught a tw#t. Lol

Too easy

You can edit your posts so that others wont see what a complete cock you've made of yourself mind. Do it quickly and no one will ever know!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 1:26]
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:30 - Aug 13 with 1692 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:24 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

You can edit your posts so that others wont see what a complete cock you've made of yourself mind. Do it quickly and no one will ever know!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 1:26]

I wont delete or change anything. You are coming across as a pr'ck. Just read through your posts under your previous name. Nightmare mate. You struggle to answer straight questions.

What are my football views?

Login to get fewer ads

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:31 - Aug 13 with 1686 viewsShonky

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:30 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

I wont delete or change anything. You are coming across as a pr'ck. Just read through your posts under your previous name. Nightmare mate. You struggle to answer straight questions.

What are my football views?

No he isn't, you are you fking minge.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 1:31]

Its just a ride...

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:33 - Aug 13 with 1674 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:31 - Aug 13 by Shonky

No he isn't, you are you fking minge.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2017 1:31]

I am bored. Dont spoil my fun.

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:40 - Aug 13 with 1653 viewsGaryjack

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:33 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

I am bored. Dont spoil my fun.

You're having fun making a dick of yourself? Look, sonny, best you pay some pro £100 to spank your arse red then fvck you with a strap on if this is your idea of fun!
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:52 - Aug 13 with 1641 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:40 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

You're having fun making a dick of yourself? Look, sonny, best you pay some pro £100 to spank your arse red then fvck you with a strap on if this is your idea of fun!

You really do struggle to answer any question .

Have another go.

You can't be as dull, thick and boring as they have made you out to be shirley

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 02:08 - Aug 13 with 1610 viewsGaryjack

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:52 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

You really do struggle to answer any question .

Have another go.

You can't be as dull, thick and boring as they have made you out to be shirley

Go to bed you dull tvvat! You'll cringe in the morning...............hopefully!
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 02:13 - Aug 13 with 1604 viewsPokerface

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 02:08 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

Go to bed you dull tvvat! You'll cringe in the morning...............hopefully!

I only woke up 2 hours ago. You still struggle to answer a straightforward question.m

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 02:53 - Aug 13 with 1567 viewsLoyal

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 00:57 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

Knobchops 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 07:18 - Aug 13 with 1502 viewsJackfath

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 01:00 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

Lol.

"I know more than you" - the OP fails miserably in his quest then turns into a 8 year old. I'm guessing this thread didn't turn out like he wanted.

😂

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 07:32 - Aug 13 with 1491 viewsMo_Wives

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 07:18 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

"I know more than you" - the OP fails miserably in his quest then turns into a 8 year old. I'm guessing this thread didn't turn out like he wanted.

😂

Would you mind if I voted for you? I feel the pie chart would benefit from more colour. Rest assured I also feel the pie chart is horseshit.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 07:48 - Aug 13 with 1471 viewsJackfath

Vote attention seeking to ensure that the thread does get more attention, which was the opposite of what the OP was seeking to do, I think. How ironic.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 07:51 - Aug 13 with 1468 viewsMo_Wives

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 07:48 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

Vote attention seeking to ensure that the thread does get more attention, which was the opposite of what the OP was seeking to do, I think. How ironic.

OK, done. I can get use to the red/green colour scheme, I suppose.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 21:39 - Aug 13 with 1300 viewsGaryjack

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 02:13 - Aug 13 by Pokerface

I only woke up 2 hours ago. You still struggle to answer a straightforward question.m

I quite clearly answered your question in my 2nd and 3rd posts. They've obviously gone over your head chum!
Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 23:02 - Aug 13 with 1249 viewsGowerjack

Lol.

Who are you again....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Most boring poster....and least football knowledge on 10:36 - Aug 14 with 1133 viewsHighjack

I'm confused. There are two different questions but only one poll.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024