Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Statement From The Trust. 11:16 - Aug 13 with 9156 viewsTheResurrection

Phil, Stu and Co.

What are you now waiting for?

We went into our first game of the season with one change to last seasons side.

One change!!!

We still own a 1/5th of the footballclub that has been run into the ground the last 2 Summers.

Our one big signing can't get off the bench and the Siggy saga is still rumbling on and to no one's advantage.

I gave a lot of credit to the Americans early pre-season but now they deserve holy hell.

It's time to call them out and say enough is enough.

Stand up FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

A Statement From The Trust. on 14:16 - Aug 14 with 1774 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:59 - Aug 14 by swanforthemoney

Looking at the way cronyism and lack of scrutiny has led us to where we are, I feel it incumbent to call it out whereever I think I see it. Thats about all I can do to protect the transparency we so badly need.

It wasnt clear that your views had been sought by the Trust Board members. I voted for those Board members in the recent elections, so I trusts their judgement.

That it?

You ride in here on a crest of a crusading wave and that's it?

Whimper....

This scrutiny you talk of. Did you do any yourself, like?

Is it your job to protect the transparency? Is that your area of expertise?

And I'm not sure they wanted my views, probably just to shut me up ;-)

But anyway, if that's it I guess we're done here. Thanks for popping on by.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 17:17]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

A Statement From The Trust. on 21:55 - Aug 14 with 1600 viewsQJumpingJack

Do we know if the Trust have been consulted on Gylfi?
Are they being updated on negotiations between Everton and the club or will they just be told once a deal is completed?
A Statement From The Trust. on 21:57 - Aug 14 with 1594 viewsLoyal

A Statement From The Trust. on 21:55 - Aug 14 by QJumpingJack

Do we know if the Trust have been consulted on Gylfi?
Are they being updated on negotiations between Everton and the club or will they just be told once a deal is completed?

That's the normal routine.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

A Statement From The Trust. on 22:18 - Aug 14 with 1551 viewsSTID2017

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:12 - Aug 14 by Neath_Jack

I'll have to take your word on it being said that it's the route for our survival. I think you're being a bit silly for arguments sake, just because a team plays a certain type of football doesn't mean they will never utilise another style during a game. Take Arsenal for instance, play fantastic football, yet how many goal does Giroud put away with his swede? Plenty i'd wager.

I think the words used in one reply to me regarding Llorente and Gylfi's contribution to the team last season by The Res was "rugby type play " or words very near.
He for one has roundly condemned both players for being responsible for the hoofball style supposedly in evidence every game.
So I think the previous poster is referring to posts of that ilk from Chris, the font of all football knowledge

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

A Statement From The Trust. on 22:50 - Aug 14 with 1515 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 22:18 - Aug 14 by STID2017

I think the words used in one reply to me regarding Llorente and Gylfi's contribution to the team last season by The Res was "rugby type play " or words very near.
He for one has roundly condemned both players for being responsible for the hoofball style supposedly in evidence every game.
So I think the previous poster is referring to posts of that ilk from Chris, the font of all football knowledge

I think the previous poster as you called him facked off quick sharp after embarrassing himself earlier in the thread trying to cross football swords with me.

You fancy yourchances do you Zorro?

A Statement From The Trust. on 07:55 - Aug 15 with 1404 viewsvetchonian

A Statement From The Trust. on 22:50 - Aug 14 by TheResurrection

I think the previous poster as you called him facked off quick sharp after embarrassing himself earlier in the thread trying to cross football swords with me.

You fancy yourchances do you Zorro?

Actually I have had other things to do.
BUt regarding your reposte to my parry your talk has been of a return to fast free flowing football without Gylfi and Llorente but your description of the goal attempt is one of possesion football a La Brendan passing it around the backline until a n opportunity occurs not the fast freeflowing get the ball forward style as Martinez ,
Oh and by the way do you agree that Llorente would have probably scored that one?
TO be honestr you just wear people down di not accept that others can have opinions and try to shout peeps down when they point out how you keep contradicitng yourself or your spoutings turn out to be a load of cack.
I sit back and await the verbal volley....and what shall it be rapier,foil,cutlass or broadsword?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

A Statement From The Trust. on 08:41 - Aug 15 with 1377 viewsSTID2017

A Statement From The Trust. on 07:55 - Aug 15 by vetchonian

BUt regarding your reposte to my parry your talk has been of a return to fast free flowing football without Gylfi and Llorente but your description of the goal attempt is one of possesion football a La Brendan passing it around the backline until a n opportunity occurs not the fast freeflowing get the ball forward style as Martinez ,
Oh and by the way do you agree that Llorente would have probably scored that one?
TO be honestr you just wear people down di not accept that others can have opinions and try to shout peeps down when they point out how you keep contradicitng yourself or your spoutings turn out to be a load of cack.
I sit back and await the verbal volley....and what shall it be rapier,foil,cutlass or broadsword?

Vetchonian - I think The Res' "fencing" post is referring to me.
However it seems very apt that he mentions fencing, as he is constantly fencing himself in with his one man campaign to get all and sundry to believe our team will turn into Barca overnight as soon as we get rid of our two top scorers from last season.
We all get things wrong - but for one guy to constantly bang the same drum for the last nine months in the face of overwhelming opinions from others must be some sort of record for any forum.

A Statement From The Trust. on 08:58 - Aug 15 with 1357 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 07:55 - Aug 15 by vetchonian

It's funny how people have always got other things to do when they've been humiliated on here.

And unfortunately you've done that again. The quick passing football that led to that chance is exactly what I'm talking about.

Have you even watched it FFS? Because twice now in your last two posts you're describing something all to cock.

Login to get fewer ads

A Statement From The Trust. on 09:17 - Aug 15 with 1322 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 08:41 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Vetchonian - I think The Res' "fencing" post is referring to me.
However it seems very apt that he mentions fencing, as he is constantly fencing himself in with his one man campaign to get all and sundry to believe our team will turn into Barca overnight as soon as we get rid of our two top scorers from last season.
We all get things wrong - but for one guy to constantly bang the same drum for the last nine months in the face of overwhelming opinions from others must be some sort of record for any forum.

Your posts are baffling. You're quite funny though, I suppose.

A Statement From The Trust. on 09:39 - Aug 15 with 1281 viewsswancity

Football style is not the exact science that some of you are alluding to. The best teams in the world have a mix of the various qualities needed but steel is one of them. Quick movement, speed especially in attacking areas, and players who can put it in the onion bag are all needed. I take the point about Llorente and Siggurdson and agree that we can look to reinvigorate our past playing 'style' without them whilst understanding that they did more than anyone to keep us up last season.

The problem is that they are both world class at what they do. And that might be too much of a burden not having them when we clearly lack real quality in so many areas.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

A Statement From The Trust. on 10:38 - Aug 15 with 1232 viewsSTID2017

A Statement From The Trust. on 09:39 - Aug 15 by swancity

Football style is not the exact science that some of you are alluding to. The best teams in the world have a mix of the various qualities needed but steel is one of them. Quick movement, speed especially in attacking areas, and players who can put it in the onion bag are all needed. I take the point about Llorente and Siggurdson and agree that we can look to reinvigorate our past playing 'style' without them whilst understanding that they did more than anyone to keep us up last season.

The problem is that they are both world class at what they do. And that might be too much of a burden not having them when we clearly lack real quality in so many areas.

I think this poster clearly sums up the middle ground between The Res & co camp who want Siggy and Llorente out at all costs and those (probably myself included) who want both to stay.
If both were to leave, we would need to have a Plan A and Plan B, and most importantly, the players good enough to carry them out.
Sadly I don't feel that if these two players leave, we will have the time or inclination to get quality replacements.
I really hope I'm wrong and Swansea due get back to playing with the style and quality of the early Laudrup era.

A Statement From The Trust. on 10:48 - Aug 15 with 1215 viewsMeraki

Where's this statement then, its been 2 days....
A Statement From The Trust. on 10:52 - Aug 15 with 1205 viewsSTID2017

A Statement From The Trust. on 10:48 - Aug 15 by Meraki

Where's this statement then, its been 2 days....

See his new post above, although the response will be the same.
Ehy doesn't he just contact the Trust (or better still the Club) direct ?
TBH the Trust are powerless - It's the Board who are holding things up and if it all goes wrong, they will be to blame, not the Trust.

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:03 - Aug 15 with 1187 viewsMeraki

A Statement From The Trust. on 10:52 - Aug 15 by STID2017

TBH the Trust are powerless - It's the Board who are holding things up and if it all goes wrong, they will be to blame, not the Trust.

The board are holding up a statement from the trust?
A Statement From The Trust. on 11:09 - Aug 15 with 1178 viewsSTID2017

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:03 - Aug 15 by Meraki

The board are holding up a statement from the trust?

No - I of course mean that the board are holding up things re team matters.
What the Trust do or not do with any statement will not IMHO have any affect on the club on the field

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:39 - Aug 15 with 1148 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 10:52 - Aug 15 by STID2017

Oh please mate STFU

You're beyond mun....

I have contactedthe facking Trust, who do you think told me of their concern????

A Statement From The Trust. on 20:16 - Aug 15 with 1003 viewsSTID2017

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:39 - Aug 15 by TheResurrection

Oh please mate STFU

You're beyond mun....

I have contactedthe facking Trust, who do you think told me of their concern????

Good for you
As you are so much in ITK any idea on the lottery numbers for Saturday ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024