Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Statement From The Trust. 11:16 - Aug 13 with 9159 viewsTheResurrection

Phil, Stu and Co.

What are you now waiting for?

We went into our first game of the season with one change to last seasons side.

One change!!!

We still own a 1/5th of the footballclub that has been run into the ground the last 2 Summers.

Our one big signing can't get off the bench and the Siggy saga is still rumbling on and to no one's advantage.

I gave a lot of credit to the Americans early pre-season but now they deserve holy hell.

It's time to call them out and say enough is enough.

Stand up FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:58 - Aug 13 with 1199 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:35 - Aug 13 by Darran

Yeah but come on like people (and the Trust probably) are pissing themselves laughing at you,it's all good and well being concerned about the future good of SCFC but you're calling for a statement from the Trust and you aren't even a fuçking member.

You couldn't make it up.

Phil Sumbler has text me to say he's prepared a statement but it's been left with Stu MacDonald, so hopefully we'll see that tonight or tomorrow latest.

But thanks for your input.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:00 - Aug 13 with 1192 viewsJackfath

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:58 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

Phil Sumbler has text me to say he's prepared a statement but it's been left with Stu MacDonald, so hopefully we'll see that tonight or tomorrow latest.

But thanks for your input.

Have you got pictures of Sumbler nude or something?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:00 - Aug 13 with 1191 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:57 - Aug 13 by Darran

I completely understand what you're saying but he isn't running those other companies.

Ok but he's clearly having some form of input. Is he dedicating the standard 40 hours per week as per an employment contract to the club?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:03 - Aug 13 with 1170 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:00 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Ok but he's clearly having some form of input. Is he dedicating the standard 40 hours per week as per an employment contract to the club?

No idea.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:04 - Aug 13 with 1167 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:00 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:06 - Aug 13 with 1155 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:00 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

No but I've got photos of your fat mug on my laptop so hopefully will recognise you one day soon.

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:08 - Aug 13 with 1142 viewsJackfath

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:06 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

No but I've got photos of your fat mug on my laptop so hopefully will recognise you one day soon.

I'll be happy to sign your autograph book.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:09 - Aug 13 with 1141 viewsBorojack

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:25 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

I've got one agenda you boring as fack tvvat

And that's the future good of SCFC

You think what you want.

Just an observation you were quick enough to point out how good we were without Sigurdsson and Llorente last week.
Yet we pretty poor yesterday it works both ways don't you think.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Login to get fewer ads

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:11 - Aug 13 with 1133 viewswaynekerr55

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:03 - Aug 13 by Darran

No idea.

An aside from this is think it's fûcking scandalous if Pearlman is on 750k. I remember Xmastree saying that part of the commercial team's failing was that no money was put in to it. I will, however, countenance that they all found enough money to pay themselves more just before the takeover was completed

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:16 - Aug 13 with 1116 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:09 - Aug 13 by Borojack

Just an observation you were quick enough to point out how good we were without Sigurdsson and Llorente last week.
Yet we pretty poor yesterday it works both ways don't you think.

We were good last weekend and especially as we've not even dabbled that much in the market yet. Don't you agree then?

More of that the better, but better again when we actually get new faces in.

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:22 - Aug 13 with 1096 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:11 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

An aside from this is think it's fûcking scandalous if Pearlman is on 750k. I remember Xmastree saying that part of the commercial team's failing was that no money was put in to it. I will, however, countenance that they all found enough money to pay themselves more just before the takeover was completed

Well the biggest scandal to me is the £1.25million between Jenkins and Pearlman.

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:28 - Aug 13 with 1083 viewsBorojack

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:16 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

We were good last weekend and especially as we've not even dabbled that much in the market yet. Don't you agree then?

We are all Swans fans and want what's best for the club.
Yes we looked good last week but friendly games are rarely an indicator of where we are at.
Yes we need to get shot of Sigurddson I think just about everyone on here agrees on that one now.
Nothing to do with his lack of ability though.
Out of interest who would you like to bring in to replace then.

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:31 - Aug 13 with 1073 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:16 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

Don't you agree that Sampdoria were fuçking dreadful?

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:36 - Aug 13 with 1065 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:31 - Aug 13 by Darran

Don't you agree that Sampdoria were fuçking dreadful?

You and other posters are getting confused with result v style of play.

I've no idea if Sampdoria are a poor team or if it was their 1st's, but the change of style was brilliant to see. And it definitely give me extra hope for the season ahead.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:40 - Aug 13 with 1054 viewsOldjack

Does anyone actually believe the Yanks or Treacherous Huw will take a blind bit of notice if the Trust pipe up? they'll do what they want and fuk the peasants

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:49 - Aug 13 with 1038 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:36 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

You and other posters are getting confused with result v style of play.

I've no idea if Sampdoria are a poor team or if it was their 1st's, but the change of style was brilliant to see. And it definitely give me extra hope for the season ahead.

Oh don't be so daft J Clements not going to go all out for it in a similar way to what he did in a shit friendly against a shit team as he would away to a Premier League team.

What do you think his plans are for next Saturday? I reckon he was already thinking on the coach journey home last night how is the best way to keep them out. I also reckon he watched United/West Ham earlier and his thoughts have now gone into overdrive.

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:51 - Aug 13 with 1034 viewsFlashberryjack

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:58 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

Bollox

The Trust are our only hope of sorting out this HUGE clusterfack of a pre-season and they need to get a message out to this liking immediately.

If that's the case......we're f*cked.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:52 - Aug 13 with 1031 viewsBorojack

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:40 - Aug 13 by Oldjack

Does anyone actually believe the Yanks or Treacherous Huw will take a blind bit of notice if the Trust pipe up? they'll do what they want and fuk the peasants

Would do no harm though to put something out though.
If Sigurdsson gets sold on deadline day without a replacement we will be in big trouble.
Where is the money to buy the stadium and pay the Trust coming from.
Could that come out of the transfer pot.

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 1007 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:49 - Aug 13 by Darran

Oh don't be so daft J Clements not going to go all out for it in a similar way to what he did in a shit friendly against a shit team as he would away to a Premier League team.

What do you think his plans are for next Saturday? I reckon he was already thinking on the coach journey home last night how is the best way to keep them out. I also reckon he watched United/West Ham earlier and his thoughts have now gone into overdrive.

Clement.

You're not getting me, it is the style of play, i.e. fluid football on the ground with a mobile front 3 interchanging with each other. I never suggested going all out attack on the weekend, past or coming, but the actual style of football, not the tactics. Look, i'll see if i can swap my season ticket for one game this season and come and sit by you and talk you through the game, hows that sound?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

A Statement From The Trust. on 19:02 - Aug 13 with 987 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:57 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

Clement.

You're not getting me, it is the style of play, i.e. fluid football on the ground with a mobile front 3 interchanging with each other. I never suggested going all out attack on the weekend, past or coming, but the actual style of football, not the tactics. Look, i'll see if i can swap my season ticket for one game this season and come and sit by you and talk you through the game, hows that sound?

No need thanks we haven't got the players to do that.

Clements was right too.

A Statement From The Trust. on 19:13 - Aug 13 with 968 viewsDewi1jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 17:27 - Aug 13 by E20Jack

Even if none of the directors took a wage - our operating costs would still have exceeded out TV income.

Norwich on their promotion brought about 28 partners (all paying on board) during the few weeks of the summer.
Dimwit hasn't brought that many in in 6 years.
He advertised Swans Lottery as a partner which I do believe is part of the club.

Oh and he got a funeral parlour and curry house to blind us paying plebs with their adverts

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

A Statement From The Trust. on 19:21 - Aug 13 with 957 viewsOldjack

A Statement From The Trust. on 18:52 - Aug 13 by Borojack

Would do no harm though to put something out though.
If Sigurdsson gets sold on deadline day without a replacement we will be in big trouble.
Where is the money to buy the stadium and pay the Trust coming from.
Could that come out of the transfer pot.

That's as maybe but they proved their worth with their involvement of the buyout and the Trust ,Siggy goes they make a handsome profit which will cover most of that and we end up with a 5milll bargain

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

A Statement From The Trust. on 19:49 - Aug 13 with 922 viewsBillyChong

A Statement From The Trust. on 19:13 - Aug 13 by Dewi1jack

Norwich on their promotion brought about 28 partners (all paying on board) during the few weeks of the summer.
Dimwit hasn't brought that many in in 6 years.
He advertised Swans Lottery as a partner which I do believe is part of the club.

Oh and he got a funeral parlour and curry house to blind us paying plebs with their adverts

And his budget carpets mate (usually seen hanging out of JVZ) to advertise on the big screen
A Statement From The Trust. on 20:01 - Aug 13 with 904 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 19:49 - Aug 13 by BillyChong

And his budget carpets mate (usually seen hanging out of JVZ) to advertise on the big screen

Ha he made a tweet last season when people were having a go at JVZ saying we didn't know what promises the Americans had broken.

I wish I'd screenshotted it before he deleted it.

A Statement From The Trust. on 20:03 - Aug 13 with 898 viewsNeath_Jack

A Statement From The Trust. on 20:01 - Aug 13 by Darran

Ha he made a tweet last season when people were having a go at JVZ saying we didn't know what promises the Americans had broken.

I wish I'd screenshotted it before he deleted it.

Dave Carpets

I saw it too, be careful though, his big butty posts on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024