Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New player on trial for u23 12:19 - Aug 13 with 4274 viewsParsSwans

Lawrence Shankland striker that is a free agent seen last playing up in Scottish Championship for St Mirren and previously Aberdeen and Dunfermline! And this is not a joke either , can't see the point of it considering never good enough up there
New player on trial for u23 on 12:24 - Aug 13 with 4250 viewsmax936

Does he have dreadlocks if he does there's your answer, Jenkins loves players with Dreadlocks

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New player on trial for u23 on 23:42 - Aug 13 with 3936 viewsKilkennyjack

22 already.

Great news for our local academy lads.
Lazy feckers we are.

Beware of the Risen People

New player on trial for u23 on 23:46 - Aug 13 with 3932 viewsCroftyjack

Seems the extent of our recruitment network stretches far and wide...also seems to be for the u23s only!
New player on trial for u23 on 23:51 - Aug 13 with 3930 viewsgiantstoneater

Of the deadwood at the club the scouting dept should have been the first to go!
New player on trial for u23 on 23:59 - Aug 13 with 3906 viewsCroftyjack

A smart recruitment policy is the way forward for this club and good money should be spent here.
Bringing in diamonds polishing them up and selling at large profits should be how we operate but it only works if it gets repeated.
The current set up we aint a foikin chance!
New player on trial for u23 on 11:52 - Oct 30 with 2577 viewsjackrmee

HITC not the best of sources, but some transfer gossip always worth a read.

So he didn't impress in a 2 week trial with the u23s, but now he's banged in 48 goals in 50 games, we are after him again apparently.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/10/30/report-swansea-preparing-to-beat-sunderlan

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

New player on trial for u23 on 12:03 - Oct 30 with 2530 viewsChief

Well according to his Wikipedia page hes got 36 goals in 39 game's for his last club Ayr. Worth a punt.

To my amazement, CBR has added something at times this season, so why not this guy too.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New player on trial for u23 on 12:06 - Oct 30 with 2516 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Both the U23s and the 1st team need an additional striker, so he is definitely worth a go, his scoring in the Scottish leagues has been fantastic.
So I "can see the point" quite clearly.
Login to get fewer ads

New player on trial for u23 on 12:11 - Oct 30 with 2503 viewsjackrmee

New player on trial for u23 on 12:06 - Oct 30 by A_Fans_Dad

Both the U23s and the 1st team need an additional striker, so he is definitely worth a go, his scoring in the Scottish leagues has been fantastic.
So I "can see the point" quite clearly.

The OP was in August of last year btw.
He hadn't joined Ayr then and was a free agent who came to us for 2 week trial with u23s.
He's since joined Ayr and is smashing the goals in.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

New player on trial for u23 on 12:48 - Oct 30 with 2396 viewsItchySphincter

The U23’s is very competitive these and people should surely see the benefit of having a strong development side with what has happened this season. Maybe we’re lacking a goal scorer since Ollie stepped up. Not every player is signed with a view to being a first team regular these days.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New player on trial for u23 on 13:57 - Oct 30 with 2230 viewsjackrmee

New player on trial for u23 on 12:48 - Oct 30 by ItchySphincter

The U23’s is very competitive these and people should surely see the benefit of having a strong development side with what has happened this season. Maybe we’re lacking a goal scorer since Ollie stepped up. Not every player is signed with a view to being a first team regular these days.

I think he's almost 23 already though mind

New player on trial for u23 on 14:02 - Oct 30 with 2217 viewsHighjack

New player on trial for u23 on 13:57 - Oct 30 by jackrmee

I think he's almost 23 already though mind

Tremmel was playing for the u23s and he must have been pushing 60

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

New player on trial for u23 on 14:29 - Oct 30 with 2174 viewsGlyn1

If this post is from August 2017 not 2018 perhaps it should be deleted.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

New player on trial for u23 on 14:40 - Oct 30 with 2140 viewsA_Fans_Dad

New player on trial for u23 on 14:29 - Oct 30 by Glyn1

The original post is 2017 and has beeen bumped due to renewed interest in said player.
New player on trial for u23 on 21:01 - Oct 30 with 1750 viewsjackrmee

New player on trial for u23 on 14:29 - Oct 30 by Glyn1

Yeah I thought that instead of making a new thread, this one would be perfect, as I didn't have to explain that we had him on trial last year etc. Lazy kunt I am see haha.

Anyway, I was thinking at first that he can't be much mustard if we turned him down after his trial a year ago so fuk him...but then I thought, there must have been a reason our scouts wanted to take him on trial when he wasn't even a senior player back then and didn't even have a club. Plus it must be difficult for a player to show what he can do in just 2 weeks. Maybe he was something special and he just didn't have time to show us. Now he's smashing the goals in massively, albeit at Ayr. But they are 2nd in the league and in promotion spot to go up to the Scottish Premiership so not too bad.

SOunds like we want to put a bid in. Looks like it will have to be a few quid, as Rangers want him and he supports them the kunt, so I can't see it. However, if they know someone is interested in Wilf, then it could be a goer. Or, as the article says, they could agree a precontract agreement, as he's ut of contract in the summer.
They did fork out a couple of mil on Asoro and more on Celina, so who knows?
If they do put in a bid then it will surely show the club's intent. If not, I guess it's what I expected.

Here's a WOL article about him. Makes me a little more interested... defo knows where the goal is.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/who-lawrence-shanklan

New player on trial for u23 on 21:51 - Oct 30 with 1653 viewsPacemaker

Scored another 2 goals tonight.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

New player on trial for u23 on 21:52 - Oct 30 with 1650 viewsjackrmee

New player on trial for u23 on 21:51 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

Sign him up!

New player on trial for u23 on 23:42 - Oct 30 with 1503 viewsjasper_T

New player on trial for u23 on 21:51 - Oct 30 by Pacemaker

Byers and Adam King liked a tweet about his 50th goal for them.
New player on trial for u23 on 00:28 - Oct 31 with 1462 viewsParsSwans

As the original poster I can honestly say having worked at a club this guy played for he will simply not be good enough for us. I know comparability for this and Pl having seen over 600 games in scotland, I said McGinn would be good he signed for Villa but some on here said he is no good well he is. We are apparently after a Hearts player can’t remeber his name or say I have seen or remember him and we were looking at a Morton youth.
New player on trial for u23 on 05:47 - Oct 31 with 1366 viewsCaptain_Sham

New player on trial for u23 on 00:28 - Oct 31 by ParsSwans

As the original poster I can honestly say having worked at a club this guy played for he will simply not be good enough for us. I know comparability for this and Pl having seen over 600 games in scotland, I said McGinn would be good he signed for Villa but some on here said he is no good well he is. We are apparently after a Hearts player can’t remeber his name or say I have seen or remember him and we were looking at a Morton youth.

Laughed out loud at this one. "I've seen 600 games of shyt football , therefore my talent spotting opinion is of value". ROFL.

Its just a ride.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024