Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! 14:38 - Aug 13 with 4710 viewsParsSwans

😂😂😂
Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 18:59 - Aug 14 with 480 viewsDewi1jack

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 08:01 - Aug 14 by WarwickHunt

Bit harsh on mince.

Isn't it just.
Easier to educate Pork than Capt Pointy by the looks of things.
Newcastle could do with another 10 players like him

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 19:09 - Aug 14 with 452 viewsOldjack

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 14:50 - Aug 13 by Garyjack

He will be available against us unless its increased to 4 games.

Good i'll be looking forward to that ,the arrogant git will be getting both barrels

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 19:58 - Aug 14 with 428 viewsBanosswan

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 19:09 - Aug 14 by Oldjack

Good i'll be looking forward to that ,the arrogant git will be getting both barrels

From the bar? 😉

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 20:00 - Aug 14 with 425 viewsOldjack

Won't be seeing shelvey on Sep 10th then! on 19:58 - Aug 14 by Banosswan

From the bar? 😉

take a day off dull hole ,ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024