Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Leader on the pitch.. 16:19 - Aug 13 with 1282 viewsAl_Bundy

Not sure if this has been commented on, I spent most of the first half watching Leon and Southampton done a job o him pressing him and stopping him playing out from the back and was also doubled up on when the Saints were attacking . It was evident he was struggling especially with the pace of the game but there was very few glimpses of him leading the side verbally o the pitch. The bizzare thing is when the captain arm band went to Routledge, he was having a mare even by his standards and was clearly trying to hide second half when on one situation Naughton put him through down the right with nobody in front of him he squared a ball to Fer who was under pressure and he lost possession. Should we be looking at Mawson as skipper.. he was organising the defence and a lot of players were looking to him.
No Leader on the pitch.. on 16:22 - Aug 13 with 1267 viewsbuilthjack

Get The Res on there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No Leader on the pitch.. on 16:36 - Aug 13 with 1216 viewspencoedjack

Without doubt when Leon goes off Alf should have the armband
No Leader on the pitch.. on 16:43 - Aug 13 with 1188 viewsLoyal

Leon was last seasons leader.
He played yesterday ( apparently)

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

No Leader on the pitch.. on 16:59 - Aug 13 with 1132 viewsA_Fans_Dad

When teams learn who the Engine in side is, they can do exactly what Soton did and crowd them out of playing, even younger players have a hard time coping with that.
That is when the other players have to relieve the pressure or the Manager has to make a change to the formation and play or make a sub.
No Leader on the pitch.. on 17:00 - Aug 13 with 1126 viewsMo_Wives

I have a feeling Bartley could be a good leader...but how often will he be on the pitch?. Maybe he signed a new contract because he was told we would use 3 centre half as a plan B.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

No Leader on the pitch.. on 17:20 - Aug 13 with 1086 viewsmax936

No Leader on the pitch.. on 17:00 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

I have a feeling Bartley could be a good leader...but how often will he be on the pitch?. Maybe he signed a new contract because he was told we would use 3 centre half as a plan B.

Mo do me a favour remove that gormless mug as your avatar he turns my guts, Thanks in Advance

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

No Leader on the pitch.. on 17:26 - Aug 13 with 1065 viewsoldcob

Give t to Alfie. Now!!
No Leader on the pitch.. on 18:48 - Aug 13 with 956 viewsMo_Wives

No Leader on the pitch.. on 17:20 - Aug 13 by max936

Mo do me a favour remove that gormless mug as your avatar he turns my guts, Thanks in Advance

Sorted.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

No Leader on the pitch.. on 18:57 - Aug 13 with 928 viewspencoedjack

No Leader on the pitch.. on 17:00 - Aug 13 by Mo_Wives

If Kyle Bartley is given the captaincy it's time to pack up

Lucky not to give a penalty away yesterday when he covered his face not to get hit in it
No Leader on the pitch.. on 19:03 - Aug 13 with 910 viewsMo_Wives

No Leader on the pitch.. on 18:57 - Aug 13 by pencoedjack

If Kyle Bartley is given the captaincy it's time to pack up

Lucky not to give a penalty away yesterday when he covered his face not to get hit in it

I wasn't suggesting he be given the captaincy, sorry Penc. I just meant that I suspect he has the personality of a leader. But as I added, will he get on the pitch?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024