Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience 20:35 - Aug 13 with 7615 viewsJackfath

If you had to choose one thing to improve your match day experience what would it be?

For me it would be the dreadful queues we have to endure every home match. Surely with a bit of thought and organisation they could sort this out. Would make things a great deal better for everyone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:38 - Aug 13 with 2951 viewsSS2013

Usually only 2-3mins for me , not to bad ?

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:39 - Aug 13 with 2932 viewskarnataka

Do you mean queues to get in, for the toilets or for the food/drink? Or maybe all 3?
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:39 - Aug 13 with 2932 viewsFlashberryjack

More and bigger crowd facing LED advertising boards

They really do improve your match day experience....honest.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:41 - Aug 13 with 2921 viewsSwanjaxs

I always leave 10 minutes before the end to avoid queues 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:43 - Aug 13 with 2900 viewsNeath_Jack

A big underground car park with lifts up into the stadium.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:46 - Aug 13 with 2885 viewsItchySphincter

A pair of fullbacks, a creative midfielder, left winger, right winger and a striker. That should just about do it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:47 - Aug 13 with 2878 viewsNeath_Jack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:46 - Aug 13 by ItchySphincter

A pair of fullbacks, a creative midfielder, left winger, right winger and a striker. That should just about do it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:48 - Aug 13 with 2870 viewsJackfath

What about the public address system? That's dreadful too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:49 - Aug 13 with 2856 viewsSS2013

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:48 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

What about the public address system? That's dreadful too.

Yes agreed, it's shocking.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 20:59 - Aug 13 with 2805 viewsjack2jack

Parking.Everything else is fine,except when we don't win.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:01 - Aug 13 with 2798 viewsJinxy

Draft in Southampton's match day MC to assist Kev. She looked nice.

That apart, we enjoy matchdays - anticipation, line ups at 2pm, score predictions, stewards always friendly etc. etc.. Love it inside the stadium, mostly fab people around me in the south. Yes, a cup half full person, me.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:02 - Aug 13 with 2790 viewsairedale

A card reader for your seazie and separate readers for blow-ins with paper tickets. No reason why the thickos could snarl the system up, it works on the London transport system.

A PA system where I can understand what they are saying.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:03 - Aug 13 with 2786 viewsJackfath

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:02 - Aug 13 by airedale

A card reader for your seazie and separate readers for blow-ins with paper tickets. No reason why the thickos could snarl the system up, it works on the London transport system.

A PA system where I can understand what they are saying.

I'm glad you agree with me.

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:10 - Aug 13 with 2753 viewsPegojack

A good sniper rifle and a clear line of sight to the director's box.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:11 - Aug 13 with 2752 viewsairedale

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:03 - Aug 13 by Jackfath

I'm glad you agree with me.

I just can't understand what causes the log jam, it's not a complicated process.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:13 - Aug 13 with 2736 viewsOldjack

cushions, for the sake of my aching arse and more bar staff

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:14 - Aug 13 with 2735 viewsJackfath

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:11 - Aug 13 by airedale

I just can't understand what causes the log jam, it's not a complicated process.

I think it's like some people at the checkout in the supermarket. The wait until they've put all their groceries through and then get their money out. I've been behind people who wait until they're at the turnstile then get the card out.

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:19 - Aug 13 with 2714 viewsraynor94

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:13 - Aug 13 by Oldjack

cushions, for the sake of my aching arse and more bar staff

Surely there's enough bar staff there at 3 25?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:22 - Aug 13 with 2701 viewsOldjack

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:19 - Aug 13 by raynor94

Surely there's enough bar staff there at 3 25?

oi dull boy i've never been there at 3.25 .i see your beloved blueturds are marking down Christmas for their promotion party

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:24 - Aug 13 with 2686 viewsunion_jack

Support a top 6 side?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:45 - Aug 13 with 2639 viewsWhiterockin

Both live teams displayed on the electronic scoreboard updated with changes and yellow cards. Obviously removed for highlights and instant replays. Really can't see the point of showing the live game on the boards.
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:46 - Aug 13 with 2632 viewsJackfath

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:45 - Aug 13 by Whiterockin

Both live teams displayed on the electronic scoreboard updated with changes and yellow cards. Obviously removed for highlights and instant replays. Really can't see the point of showing the live game on the boards.

I like that idea.

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:55 - Aug 13 with 2605 viewsjack247

A bookmaker in the concourse
Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 21:58 - Aug 13 with 2573 viewsSTID2017

Can I have three please ?
1 - Less queues at the concession stands
2 - Less queues at the toilet
3 - More cubicles and faster hand dryers in the gents

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Simple improvements to improve your matchday experience on 22:00 - Aug 13 with 2568 viewsjacktar

I don't have any problems with queues but unfortunately I have to sit on Huw's lap. I can cope with his nose sticking into my back but having to put up with his bad language is sometimes hard to take. Still you can't have everything I guess.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024