Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love the transfers optimism 21:59 - Aug 13 with 1233 viewsCroftyjack

Love all the posts about how when we sell Siggi then a host of players will come in like Wlf,Allen,Chadli etc and the americans will do it as they showed in January!!

Do you all know how long we take to get offers accepted and terms to be discussed..I make it 17 days from now for all this to take place and Siggi is still here LOL.

Love the transfers optimism on 22:14 - Aug 13 with 1151 viewsraynor94

Well, you are obviously the expert on transfer dealings, so it looks like we won't be signing anybody

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Love the transfers optimism on 22:20 - Aug 13 with 1128 viewsBanosswan

Doesn't it work both ways?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Love the transfers optimism on 23:32 - Aug 13 with 1036 viewsEasternJack

“I’m as confident as I can be from my talks with the owners and the chairman that if this goes through, that we’re ready to go,” Clement said. “But what you can’t do is control the decision-making of the other club. We’ve got a good idea of what players are going to cost. So we’re as ready as we can be.”

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Love the transfers optimism on 23:35 - Aug 13 with 1025 viewsLoyal

Love the transfers optimism on 23:32 - Aug 13 by EasternJack

“I’m as confident as I can be from my talks with the owners and the chairman that if this goes through, that we’re ready to go,” Clement said. “But what you can’t do is control the decision-making of the other club. We’ve got a good idea of what players are going to cost. So we’re as ready as we can be.”

The yanks are silver shield punching above their weight.
Either way they haven't got a pot to piss in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Love the transfers optimism on 23:44 - Aug 13 with 1013 viewsCroftyjack

Not said I'm an expert on our transfer policy but been supporting us long enough to know how we work...as I said 17 days left and the Siggi saga showing no signs of going through in the next day or two meaning even less time to et any dealings through.

My guess is we will get one player in who that is anyone's guess.
Love the transfers optimism on 07:28 - Aug 14 with 909 viewsMeraki

It is a bit worrying, but I'm sure the Trust are keeping them in check - when they sign they tidy little agreement with Steve and Jas like.
Love the transfers optimism on 17:34 - Aug 14 with 738 viewsCroftyjack

According to sky sports the Siggi move could be done in the next week!!!! so when I said 17 days could be about 10 days to get deals through..haha!..like I said we get one through but don't hold your breath on others, I'm guessing Chadli and the 'it was too close to deadline day to push anymore of our top targets through'
The Bony/Allen rumours are to appease the fans but with no real intent to purchase.
Love the transfers optimism on 17:40 - Aug 14 with 709 viewsPrivate_Partz

Love the transfers optimism on 17:34 - Aug 14 by Croftyjack

According to sky sports the Siggi move could be done in the next week!!!! so when I said 17 days could be about 10 days to get deals through..haha!..like I said we get one through but don't hold your breath on others, I'm guessing Chadli and the 'it was too close to deadline day to push anymore of our top targets through'
The Bony/Allen rumours are to appease the fans but with no real intent to purchase.

It is truly shocking isn't it? We are not talking Brexit negotiations here are we? Two clubs , the players and the agent, that's all it is.
They have been at it for a month and need at least another week. Wtf are the incompetent buffoons talking about??

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024