Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy - So we understand it 15:40 - Aug 14 with 11222 viewsAl_Bundy

For 5 weeks we have valued Siggy at £50M

Everton have put a bid in for £40M then £40M with add ons?

So this is a game of Everton calling our bluff to see if we cave in on the final day of the window and get Siggy on the cheap and us waiting on Everton to pay up hoping they will pay £50M and get their man.

Either way we are stuffed here.. if this goes to the final day we i'm sceptical we will have 2 or 3 signings waiting in the wings.

So the likelihood is we'll get £45M as an undisclosed fee or one unhappy Siggy on our books going into September also without any further signings to our lean squad.

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:20 - Aug 14 with 1808 viewspencoedjack

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:17 - Aug 14 by MrSwerve

Id love it if they came in with a £50m bid with half hour to go of the window and we tell them to feck off.

& me it will never happen though
Siggy - So we understand it on 18:24 - Aug 14 with 1795 viewsDewi1jack

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:04 - Aug 14 by oldcob

You are right Awayjack, we've not been told the whole truth on this. There definitely something thats not straight forward going on. I won't condemn or defend Siggy until we find out the whole truth (if ever).

"The truth" should come out once the window has closed from the Trust via a statement.
About time we started a PR offensive to let the fans know exactly what the F has gone on over the sale of the club and the financial mismanagement of the ex board.
As well as exactly what the Merrycans are up to and if it's the club trying to force the sale or the player. Either way, it's dragged on for far too long
The colonials are taking no notice of the Trust.
Seems like the bridges being built are mirages to try and stop the threat of legal action.
They have to buy any substantial amount of Trust shares (can't use the Siggy money as far as I understand) and would be unable to use the Sigurdsson cash to buy the stadium either.
Could scupper their plans of a quick profit by selling the club and the Trust shares on.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:26 - Aug 14 with 1783 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:04 - Aug 14 by oldcob

You are right Awayjack, we've not been told the whole truth on this. There definitely something thats not straight forward going on. I won't condemn or defend Siggy until we find out the whole truth (if ever).

It seems quite a lot on here have already hung Siggy out to dry without knowing all the facts.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:29 - Aug 14 with 1771 viewspencoedjack

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:26 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

It seems quite a lot on here have already hung Siggy out to dry without knowing all the facts.

Seems to be the case ....

I cant wait to hear the truth about this sale.

Hope Gylfi says it because we wont hear it from the club (& I include the trust in that)
Siggy - So we understand it on 18:37 - Aug 14 with 1741 viewsmajorraglan

Siggy - So we understand it on 16:55 - Aug 14 by Joe_bradshaw

Any gain from holding out for a few million more will be negated by teams knowing we are flush with money and desperate in the last few days of the window.

Potential signings may go elsewhere whilst we dither.

A good example of how not to do it.

I agree with what you are saying, but it may be that there is no cash available to fund any transfers until Siggy is gone.
Siggy - So we understand it on 18:49 - Aug 14 with 1689 viewsJacket

What odds Gylfi being sold £42m with add-ons on transfer deadline and Chadli being the only replacement for a fee of above £20m?
Siggy - So we understand it on 19:09 - Aug 14 with 1633 viewsawayjack

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:49 - Aug 14 by Jacket

What odds Gylfi being sold £42m with add-ons on transfer deadline and Chadli being the only replacement for a fee of above £20m?

Let's hope we at least dabble again in loan market but we're as crap as closing late deals as we are on our stated plan of doing our business early.
Siggy - So we understand it on 19:27 - Aug 14 with 1589 viewsLoyal

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:19 - Aug 14 by bermudajack

The longer this goes n the more you have to wonder if this is what Gylfi wants?

Whoever is negotiating this deal is doing a very poor job.

Teams like us are splashing the cash and playing settled football already... in comparism we've given our players the perfect excuse to start poorly again... No Siggi, No Llorente, No Ki, no significant improvements...

The Man Utd game will highlight the players attitudes regarding the club and another shower of shyte in the transfer market.

Play like we did on Saturday and this could be embarrassing 😳

If he didn't want it he would have played.
He isn't likely to say nothing if he is barred from playing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:15 - Aug 14 with 1502 viewsSwanjaxs

The resolution is imminent apparently............... 😟

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:25 - Aug 14 with 1470 viewscockneyswan

This is a poker game, time to call Leicester and tell em siggy is yours for £45 mil. Watch Everton cough up £50 mill imediately.
Siggy - So we understand it on 20:30 - Aug 14 with 1448 viewsjack247

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:25 - Aug 14 by cockneyswan

This is a poker game, time to call Leicester and tell em siggy is yours for £45 mil. Watch Everton cough up £50 mill imediately.

Watch Siggy turn Leicester down flat. It's a poker game and we've shown our hand
Siggy - So we understand it on 20:35 - Aug 14 with 1430 viewsDewi1jack

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:30 - Aug 14 by jack247

Watch Siggy turn Leicester down flat. It's a poker game and we've shown our hand

Give Liverpool a ring now Coutinho is off and start an auction between them and Everton.

And if Liverpool aren't interested, tell 'em Southampton are bidding and they can cut out the middleman

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:36 - Aug 14 with 1421 viewsSwanjaxs

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:30 - Aug 14 by jack247

Exactly! The moment Clement stated our team strengthening plans were dependant on Sigurdsson moving the tide turned, Everton have been in the box seat ever since

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:46 - Aug 14 with 1380 viewsjack247

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:35 - Aug 14 by Dewi1jack

Give Liverpool a ring now Coutinho is off and start an auction between them and Everton.

And if Liverpool aren't interested, tell 'em Southampton are bidding and they can cut out the middleman

If Liverpool wanted him, that would be a different thing. I'm sure Everton would shit a brick and offer asking price. Sadly, he isn't Liverpool calibre.
Siggy - So we understand it on 20:50 - Aug 14 with 1367 viewsEasternJack

My understanding is that a lot of this is caught up in the bad faith offer Everton made for £45M cash - before subsequently tried to renegotiate. That's totally out of order.

That would undoubtedly harden the swans board position.

I presume that the last week has been about walking back from that position without being seen to be taken advantage of the bad faith ploy. I also presume that the extended delay suggests Everton are fairly immovable on their renegotiated position.

Needs a bit of mediation to cut through the pride and end up with a win win for all.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Siggy - So we understand it on 21:09 - Aug 14 with 1288 viewsGriffting

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:15 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Please let this be true.
Siggy - So we understand it on 21:11 - Aug 14 with 1278 viewsDr_Winston

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:26 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

People going off on one on Planetswans without knowing all the facts?

Never!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Siggy - So we understand it on 21:16 - Aug 14 with 1250 viewsFlashberryjack

Siggy - So we understand it on 21:11 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

People going off on one on Planetswans without knowing all the facts?

Never!

Hard to believe, isn't it ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Siggy - So we understand it on 21:19 - Aug 14 with 1235 viewsDr_Winston

Siggy - So we understand it on 21:16 - Aug 14 by Flashberryjack

Hard to believe, isn't it ?

If I wasn't already sitting down I'd have to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Siggy - So we understand it on 22:23 - Aug 14 with 1111 viewsnantywatcher

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:50 - Aug 14 by EasternJack

My understanding is that a lot of this is caught up in the bad faith offer Everton made for £45M cash - before subsequently tried to renegotiate. That's totally out of order.

That would undoubtedly harden the swans board position.

I presume that the last week has been about walking back from that position without being seen to be taken advantage of the bad faith ploy. I also presume that the extended delay suggests Everton are fairly immovable on their renegotiated position.

Needs a bit of mediation to cut through the pride and end up with a win win for all.

I'm guessing it could be the exact opposite. That Everton upped their bid to £45 with add ons and were furious when we "leaked" what should have been confidential information, and consequently told us to get lost and said take the first offer or forget about, knowing they've got no real competition for Siggy's signature. I'm guessing, once again, that the yanks have shot themselves in the foot and are struggling big time to save face. Mind you, I'm only guessing.
Siggy - So we understand it on 22:59 - Aug 14 with 1043 viewsmax936

Looks like Barkley could be welcomed back into the fold, he's back training with the first team and its rumoured that he could start or play some part in their Europa Cup game on Thursday, is that an attempt to gain our attention and get the deal moving or are they about to move on from Siggy I wonder?
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 23:01]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Siggy - So we understand it on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 1000 viewsmajorraglan

Siggy - So we understand it on 20:15 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Let's hope so.

One way or the other this needs sorting, its the 15th of August tomorrow and the window is closing in a couple of weeks. Unless the players Swansea are looking to sign are surplus to demand at their current clubs, then the selling club will also have to sign someone and the chains becomes no more complicated.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 23:13]
Siggy - So we understand it on 23:13 - Aug 14 with 988 viewsSwanjaxs

Siggy - So we understand it on 22:59 - Aug 14 by max936

Looks like Barkley could be welcomed back into the fold, he's back training with the first team and its rumoured that he could start or play some part in their Europa Cup game on Thursday, is that an attempt to gain our attention and get the deal moving or are they about to move on from Siggy I wonder?

Our season depends on Sigurdsson moving on, if this deal falls through we're fùcked..... and Everton know this...advantage Everton 👍
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 23:14]

Siggy - So we understand it on 23:18 - Aug 14 with 966 viewsmax936

Siggy - So we understand it on 23:13 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Our season depends on Sigurdsson moving on, if this deal falls through we're fùcked..... and Everton know this...advantage Everton 👍
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 23:14]

Yep, we naively played our card by virtually admitting that we need him gone to fund new signings, that much seems obvious as we haven't signed anyone since Tammy and Mesa for the First Team.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Siggy - So we understand it on 23:26 - Aug 14 with 944 viewsEasternJack

Siggy - So we understand it on 22:59 - Aug 14 by max936

I still don't see who makes way to accommodate Siggy in the Everton setup : even more so if Barkley stays.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024