Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Siggy - So we understand it 15:40 - Aug 14 with 11176 viewsAl_Bundy

For 5 weeks we have valued Siggy at £50M

Everton have put a bid in for £40M then £40M with add ons?

So this is a game of Everton calling our bluff to see if we cave in on the final day of the window and get Siggy on the cheap and us waiting on Everton to pay up hoping they will pay £50M and get their man.

Either way we are stuffed here.. if this goes to the final day we i'm sceptical we will have 2 or 3 signings waiting in the wings.

So the likelihood is we'll get £45M as an undisclosed fee or one unhappy Siggy on our books going into September also without any further signings to our lean squad.

Siggy - So we understand it on 14:24 - Aug 15 with 1007 viewsjack247

Siggy - So we understand it on 14:07 - Aug 15 by Flashberryjack

I bet there are, great for the kids.

There are also plenty of Swans fans that think their opinions become facts, if they repeat them often enough.

Keep on hoping champ
Siggy - So we understand it on 16:23 - Aug 15 with 885 viewsnantywatcher

Siggy - So we understand it on 13:12 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

Even though I actually said in my post that it was rumoured?

Flash and yourself have ignored that bit.

There are many rumours out there, not least that we have moved the goalposts on the fee on more than one occasion. The rumour of a sticking point being Siggy's own percentage is a rumour, described as such. The bits about kit for example are a statement of fact - look at the pictures if you don't believe it. The bit about his agent dealing with Everton without agrement from the club is fact. It's a fact that he didn't go on tour, hasn't played in any games since. It's a fact that Clement himself referred to only wanting to discuss players that want to stay and work hard - who do you think he was referring to?

The amount of slack some are giving Siggy is unbelievable. If it was Gomis or Ki people's attitude would be completely different.

I placed "RUMOUR" in italics because you are propogating some tittle-tattle you have come across as if it has some worth or credibilty.
I'm willing to give Siggy plenty of scope because I KNOW of nothing to come to to the conclusions you have jumped to. Please look at the photos after the game against West Brom - he looks like he's got raging toothache. A few years ago on Soccer AM on the talk about your team mates section, Nathan and Routs without hesitation said Siggy was the biggest moaner in the club. He aint and never will be Jimmy Bullard. After the pre-season game he played in against Barnet (Barnet! Don't get me started on whoever thought that was a good idea) before our American tour against some second rate opposition (great contacts these owners of ours have, haven't they?) an excellent offer came in from Everton - to all intents and purposes a deal should have been concluded within days. To the people on this forum who think the new owners have equiped themselves well throught this saga - well I despair.
Siggy - So we understand it on 16:34 - Aug 15 with 853 viewsBirchgrovejack

Siggy - So we understand it on 08:58 - Aug 15 by raynor94

Played "a blinder" it's totally upset our pre season, we are going into the second game with still nothing sorted, the squad is seriously depleted, do you honestly think they know what they are doing now?

I was being sarcastic. I am fully aware it's a shambles
Siggy - So we understand it on 16:38 - Aug 15 with 839 viewsraynor94

Siggy - So we understand it on 16:34 - Aug 15 by Birchgrovejack

I was being sarcastic. I am fully aware it's a shambles

Thank god for that! I somehow think Nanty was being serious

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:01 - Aug 15 with 774 viewsBirchgrovejack

Siggy - So we understand it on 16:38 - Aug 15 by raynor94

I think it will be even more symbolic if we bring chadli in for 25m of he money also
Siggy - So we understand it on 17:02 - Aug 15 with 770 views34dfgdf54

This is definitely going to deadline day isn't it?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry,
Siggy - So we understand it on 17:35 - Aug 15 with 713 viewsraynor94

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:01 - Aug 15 by Birchgrovejack

I think it will be even more symbolic if we bring chadli in for 25m of he money also

I'm not enamoured by Chadli at all, especially if the price is £25 million!

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:38 - Aug 15 with 702 viewsnantywatcher

Siggy - So we understand it on 16:38 - Aug 15 by raynor94

I was being serious in as much there have been plenty of posters on here writing how great it is that the owners are standing up to Everton (our balls are bigger than your balls) - well that's working out well enough isn't it?
Login to get fewer ads

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:49 - Aug 15 with 673 viewsraynor94

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:38 - Aug 15 by nantywatcher

I was being serious in as much there have been plenty of posters on here writing how great it is that the owners are standing up to Everton (our balls are bigger than your balls) - well that's working out well enough isn't it?

Of course it's not, and if true Everton did offer £40 million a month ago, and we turned it down, to hang on for £50 million, I'm amazed we could now have had a settled squad, instead two weeks to go and still no incoming. It's been farcical

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:56 - Aug 15 with 646 viewsGlyn1

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:49 - Aug 15 by raynor94

Of course it's not, and if true Everton did offer £40 million a month ago, and we turned it down, to hang on for £50 million, I'm amazed we could now have had a settled squad, instead two weeks to go and still no incoming. It's been farcical

If Sygi and Llorente are both here in September, what would be wrong with that?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Siggy - So we understand it on 18:47 - Aug 15 with 577 viewsjack247

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:56 - Aug 15 by Glyn1

Neither of them will be match fit. There would be something pretty seriously wrong with that when one of them had been wrapped in cotton wool since July.
Siggy - So we understand it on 18:53 - Aug 15 with 557 viewsraynor94

Siggy - So we understand it on 17:56 - Aug 15 by Glyn1

Have you been hibernating for the last month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024