Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum - it doesn't get much lower than this 15:45 - Aug 14 with 1374 viewsJackfath

What's the point in this chap?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/man-stole-grandfathers-ashes-wont-1

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Scum - it doesn't get much lower than this on 15:50 - Aug 14 with 1341 viewsPegojack

Worthless human trash, Fathy.
Scum - it doesn't get much lower than this on 16:31 - Aug 14 with 1248 viewsMo_Wives

Big Cardiff fan.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Scum - it doesn't get much lower than this on 17:25 - Aug 14 with 1103 viewstheloneranger

Judge should have given him 20 years and a reduction when he revealed where the items were

#Scumbag

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

it doesn't get much lower than this on 17:46 - Aug 14 with 1063 viewsGaryjack

A father, in jail, branded a scumbag by everyone who knows him for the rest of his life and rightfully disowned by his family. And all by the ripe old age of 20. Call me stupid, but i reckon that boy has one tough life ahead of him. His poor Gran must be distraught! Cvnt.
it doesn't get much lower than this on 19:08 - Aug 14 with 905 viewstheloneranger

it doesn't get much lower than this on 17:46 - Aug 14 by Garyjack

A father, in jail, branded a scumbag by everyone who knows him for the rest of his life and rightfully disowned by his family. And all by the ripe old age of 20. Call me stupid, but i reckon that boy has one tough life ahead of him. His poor Gran must be distraught! Cvnt.

He's 20, old enough to fight and die for his country, old enough to vote, yet....

Judge Philip Harris-Jenkins told Carter his actions had been mean-spirited and spiteful, and he sentenced him to 19 months in a young offenders institution. He will serve half that time in custody.

He only ends up in a young offenders institution,

He's old enough to go to jail and learn some of life's lessons

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

it doesn't get much lower than this on 19:52 - Aug 14 with 821 viewsGaryjack

it doesn't get much lower than this on 19:08 - Aug 14 by theloneranger

He's 20, old enough to fight and die for his country, old enough to vote, yet....

Judge Philip Harris-Jenkins told Carter his actions had been mean-spirited and spiteful, and he sentenced him to 19 months in a young offenders institution. He will serve half that time in custody.

He only ends up in a young offenders institution,

He's old enough to go to jail and learn some of life's lessons

Never been in trouble before see, and prob got a gambling/drinking/drug problem at such a young age so gets to go camping, canoeing and stuff instead of receiving some real time to reflect on what he's done and where he's going to go in life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024