Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Allen 16:00 - Aug 14 with 4112 viewsawayjack

Stoke been pretty clear he's not for sale. Why do we seem be to chasing very late in the day players that are not available? The sceptic in me suggest it may be the usual tactic of 'we tried but couldn't sign our targets' by our DOF. For the rumoured £20m there are plenty as good as Joe, so hopefully we'll move on from signing former players or kids from the Midlands.
Joe Allen on 16:03 - Aug 14 with 3153 viewspencoedjack

Exactly we all know its coming ......
Joe Allen on 16:03 - Aug 14 with 3156 viewscostalotta

It's a charade by the looks of it but we knew that didn't we.
Joe Allen on 16:05 - Aug 14 with 3137 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Joe Allen on 16:03 - Aug 14 by costalotta

It's a charade by the looks of it but we knew that didn't we.

Yes, "look we are doing all we can to get players in"
Except the players aren't actually available and/or wouldn't or don't want to come here anyway.
Smoke & mirrors.
Joe Allen on 16:09 - Aug 14 with 3108 viewscostalotta

Joe Allen on 16:05 - Aug 14 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes, "look we are doing all we can to get players in"
Except the players aren't actually available and/or wouldn't or don't want to come here anyway.
Smoke & mirrors.

Exactly. But of course their not.

We're actually, as a club, getting better at not getting players in. I wonder if we will get another E Valencia situation. Oddschecker her I come.

joke club
Joe Allen on 16:22 - Aug 14 with 3022 viewsmax936

Joe Allen on 16:09 - Aug 14 by costalotta

Exactly. But of course their not.

We're actually, as a club, getting better at not getting players in. I wonder if we will get another E Valencia situation. Oddschecker her I come.

joke club

Their main focus this last summer was selling the club this summer its buying the Stadium and fuk the playing squad lm sure they think, oh we'll get by and get away with it again, lessons have been learnt see......

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Allen on 16:26 - Aug 14 with 2978 viewscostalotta

Joe Allen on 16:22 - Aug 14 by max936

Their main focus this last summer was selling the club this summer its buying the Stadium and fuk the playing squad lm sure they think, oh we'll get by and get away with it again, lessons have been learnt see......

The summer suggests nothing at all has been learned by anyone associated with the running of the club. We've a worse squad for sure. With siggy out the door and possibly llorente we hav Way worse and older squad than the start of last season.
Joe Allen on 17:09 - Aug 14 with 2811 viewsoldcob

Don't we always bandy names around of players we have no chance or intention of signing? Nothing new. It's just another smoke screen.
Joe Allen on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 2677 viewsWarwickHunt

The same old Jenkins bullshit bingo.

"We had a look at one or two players but they weren't quite right for us"
"We tried our best to get our main targets in but things didn't quite work out at the last minute"
"I'm a useless cocknosed twàt whose massive ego and greed has royally fûcked this club ever since I sacked Laudrup by email"
"We only want players who want to play for Swansea City"

*One of the above statements hasn't been uttered in public by Huw Jenkins, only under hypnosis.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 19:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Allen on 18:16 - Aug 14 with 2544 viewsMo_Wives

Joe Allen on 17:45 - Aug 14 by WarwickHunt

The same old Jenkins bullshit bingo.

"We had a look at one or two players but they weren't quite right for us"
"We tried our best to get our main targets in but things didn't quite work out at the last minute"
"I'm a useless cocknosed twàt whose massive ego and greed has royally fûcked this club ever since I sacked Laudrup by email"
"We only want players who want to play for Swansea City"

*One of the above statements hasn't been uttered in public by Huw Jenkins, only under hypnosis.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 19:35]

*hypnoseis

You're welcome

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Joe Allen on 18:33 - Aug 14 with 2469 viewsDewi1jack

Joe Allen on 18:16 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

*hypnoseis

You're welcome

Hypnoseis? Really?

I'd say that Capt Beaky was exceptionally spiteful in the way he kept the Trust informed over the sale of the shares.

http://www.neopets.com/~hypnoseis

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Joe Allen on 18:36 - Aug 14 with 2446 viewsMo_Wives

Joe Allen on 18:33 - Aug 14 by Dewi1jack

Hypnoseis? Really?

I'd say that Capt Beaky was exceptionally spiteful in the way he kept the Trust informed over the sale of the shares.

http://www.neopets.com/~hypnoseis

Can it play right back?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Aug 14 with 2418 viewsTheResurrection

Chadli wasn't for sale two weeks ago. Seems a different story there now....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Aug 14 with 2411 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw is a twaat but we are bigger twaats for putting up with it.

Season finishes ans same old story how we will not make the same mistakes, not only do we make the same mistakes but add to it with brand new mistakes.

Yet

We still go with it as fans.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Joe Allen on 18:42 - Aug 14 with 2390 viewsJackfath

Joe Allen on 18:39 - Aug 14 by magicdaps10

Season finishes ans same old story how we will not make the same mistakes, not only do we make the same mistakes but add to it with brand new mistakes.

Yet

What should we all do?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Joe Allen on 18:43 - Aug 14 with 2383 viewsraynor94

Yet

So what do you suggest we as fans do?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Joe Allen on 18:43 - Aug 14 with 2383 viewsDewi1jack

Joe Allen on 18:36 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

Can it play right back?

Bluddy hope so.
Suspensions, injuries or pension days and we're stuffed

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Joe Allen on 18:52 - Aug 14 with 2339 viewsmajorraglan

Joe Allen on 16:22 - Aug 14 by max936

If lessons aren't learned from previous seasons and other clubs like Villa, Wigan and Sunderland then sooner rather than later the chickens will come home to roost.
Joe Allen on 18:56 - Aug 14 with 2314 viewsMo_Wives

Joe Allen on 18:52 - Aug 14 by majorraglan

If lessons aren't learned from previous seasons and other clubs like Villa, Wigan and Sunderland then sooner rather than later the chickens will come home to roost.

*hypnotised Huw walks in clucking, squawking and pecking at the floor

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Joe Allen on 19:14 - Aug 14 with 2231 viewsLandore_Jack

Stoke will not entertain any offers for Joe Allen this summer

Stoke midfielder Joe Allen will not be sold during the summer transfer window, according to Sky sources.

Swansea were reportedly interested in re-signing the midfielder but have been told directly that Stoke will not entertain any more offers for the Wales international.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11701/10988625/stoke-will-not-entertain-a

#backtojack

Joe Allen on 19:18 - Aug 14 with 2207 viewsLoyal

Yet

Well, there's a whole new thread there.
Or has there been one or two before ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Joe Allen on 19:25 - Aug 14 with 2176 viewsawayjack

Joe Allen on 18:42 - Aug 14 by Jackfath

What should we all do?

Vote for litigation via the trust. The legal process is very slow, and aside from merits of our legal position, long litigation with fans and risk of losing case would potentially scupper Yanks exit plans.
If cashflow is really so bad we can't fund transfers, fand could protest by not spending money at the club. Short term pain but long term benefit as they'd have to take notice and realise at last they cannot treat us with the contempt they've shown so far.

Generally as fans and trust we've been absolute pussys so far, accepting the lies and bullshit with the odd raised voice. Time for our fans to grow some balls. Sadly my sense is 75% of our season ticket holders only care about short-term Premier League status, but 25% care more about our long-term future of club.

I'd love to keep our PL staus, but if early relegation - it'll happen anyway in the next couple of seasons of with our negative investment in squad - meant trust / fans would gain control again, I'd take it.
Joe Allen on 19:26 - Aug 14 with 2170 viewsmax936

Joe Allen on 16:26 - Aug 14 by costalotta

The summer suggests nothing at all has been learned by anyone associated with the running of the club. We've a worse squad for sure. With siggy out the door and possibly llorente we hav Way worse and older squad than the start of last season.

I was being sarcastic Costa, they were full of it saying lessons have been learnt when they [yanks] were taking about Transfers yet we've got another debacle of a summer transfer window.
Whats worse is that we've not heard a word from any of them [or the Trust] on the subject, you can bet your life that we'll hear a load of drivel from the usual suspect once the window closes.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 19:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joe Allen on 23:48 - Aug 14 with 1897 viewssnork44

Well the Joe Allen boat sailed at the beginning of last season when the cock nosed twaat thought his could get him on the cheap after Allen had a great euro 2016 campaign and his value shot up, but Huw being the tight arsed git made a pathetic offer as he was more concerned about his dividend than getting a player that was vertually begging to come back here. Instead he snaffled 15 million big ones on a waste of space from Spain!!! We should be resigned to no players coming in and Everton will offer £48 million for Siggurdson at 2 minutes to 12 on the 31st and knowing Jenkins, he will accept the offer as well and of course he'll come out with the usual excuse "Well we had the money,but time beat us and we weren't able to get the deals done before the transfer window closed!".
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 1:11]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Joe Allen on 04:10 - Aug 15 with 1763 viewsLeonWasGod

Joe Allen on 23:48 - Aug 14 by snork44

Well the Joe Allen boat sailed at the beginning of last season when the cock nosed twaat thought his could get him on the cheap after Allen had a great euro 2016 campaign and his value shot up, but Huw being the tight arsed git made a pathetic offer as he was more concerned about his dividend than getting a player that was vertually begging to come back here. Instead he snaffled 15 million big ones on a waste of space from Spain!!! We should be resigned to no players coming in and Everton will offer £48 million for Siggurdson at 2 minutes to 12 on the 31st and knowing Jenkins, he will accept the offer as well and of course he'll come out with the usual excuse "Well we had the money,but time beat us and we weren't able to get the deals done before the transfer window closed!".
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 1:11]

Yep, last summer was the obvious time to re-sign Joey.

I think people are crediting the board too much by suggesting this is a deliberate, devious move to hoodwink the fans. I'd rather believe a more simple answer: which is thst they're just a little bit sh*t at identifying suitable players (unless Bayram helps them out).
Joe Allen on 07:59 - Aug 15 with 1644 viewscostalotta

Joe Allen on 04:10 - Aug 15 by LeonWasGod

Yep, last summer was the obvious time to re-sign Joey.

I think people are crediting the board too much by suggesting this is a deliberate, devious move to hoodwink the fans. I'd rather believe a more simple answer: which is thst they're just a little bit sh*t at identifying suitable players (unless Bayram helps them out).

Agree Leon,

I also think we've burnt a few bridges over the years due to HJ not knowing how to sit at the top table as it were.

The thing about Joe deal, HJ didn't rate him at 10m last year...why does he at 20m+ this year? This should tell the non believers everything they need to know about our DOF.

He's bluffing and had no intention of signing Joe last year or this and it's most likely his way of appeasing the fans. Injust hope that Mesa doesn't turn out to be a Baston MkII.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024