Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton New owners 17:20 - Aug 14 with 1939 viewsraynor94

A Chinese business man has bought a 80% stake in the Club, he's going to take them to the next level

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Southampton New owners on 17:24 - Aug 14 with 1921 viewsbermudajack

£200+M for 80%

The next level? Up? Or like us.... down 😡😡😡

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Southampton New owners on 17:36 - Aug 14 with 1870 viewsPrivate_Partz

The only time this works is if said new owners are mega, maga rich with oodles of spare cash to spread around and want to make a name for themselves with their new plaything.
If they Arabic, Russian or Chinese then this could be the case.
We on the other hand have a bunch of American chancers relying on a failed roofer to make them a buck or two before they sell on....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Southampton New owners on 00:51 - Aug 15 with 1607 viewsawayjack

I also heard the quote 'next level'. I suspect with mega rich Chinese family they actually mean it. Didn't we rebuff Chinese interest as shareholders didn't want to delay exit?
Southampton New owners on 00:59 - Aug 15 with 1600 viewsEasternJack

A convenient pot to launder some black Chinese money

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Southampton New owners on 06:12 - Aug 15 with 1540 viewsMo_Wives

*next revel

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Southampton New owners on 06:23 - Aug 15 with 1527 viewsjedijack

Southampton New owners on 00:51 - Aug 15 by awayjack

I also heard the quote 'next level'. I suspect with mega rich Chinese family they actually mean it. Didn't we rebuff Chinese interest as shareholders didn't want to delay exit?

I did wonder if it might have been the same people, when reading about this yesterday.
Southampton New owners on 06:50 - Aug 15 with 1494 viewsLeonWasGod

Southampton New owners on 17:36 - Aug 14 by Private_Partz

The only time this works is if said new owners are mega, maga rich with oodles of spare cash to spread around and want to make a name for themselves with their new plaything.
If they Arabic, Russian or Chinese then this could be the case.
We on the other hand have a bunch of American chancers relying on a failed roofer to make them a buck or two before they sell on....

For 'chancers' sub in 'investors'. Our guys can afford a stake but otherwise are paupers and only raise finance (from others) if absolutely necessary. It's a world away from a Saudi/Chinese play thing whete tens of millions means nothing. But we knew that, and it doesn't make them chancers..

'The next level' is bollox. It was always 'the same level'. Again, all the signs were there so we knew that. Not subtle signs either - they told us all spending would have to come from cashflow. The only people to teach the next level have been the sellouts.
Southampton New owners on 08:17 - Aug 15 with 1403 viewslonglostjack

I note that the Swans official site now has a Chinese version. Is that our US "investors" equivalent of JTAK ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton New owners on 09:25 - Aug 15 with 1329 viewsowainglyndwr

There was Chinese investors wanting to buy the Swans they also wanted to put money into redevelopment of Swansea centre.
The redevelopment side of things Sir Terry Matthews was in talks with them.
But we sold out to the Yanks with no money to invest.
I guess someone was making money to sell out
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 15:38]
Southampton New owners on 10:29 - Aug 15 with 1258 viewsmax936

Old news Rayns I posted this on another Thread last night mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Southampton New owners on 10:34 - Aug 15 with 1248 viewsmax936

Southampton New owners on 00:51 - Aug 15 by awayjack

Didn't want to delay because they panicked after a near miss on relegation and their pot would have been 6 figures instead 7 for each of them, to quote Darran's favourite word C@@T'S the lot of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024