Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC Streaming scaremongering? 19:25 - Aug 14 with 8254 viewsPrivate_Partz

The One Show were on the case tonight. Telling us we face 10 years in jail if we stream certain stuff via a set top box.
It turns out one geezer SELLING the boxes has had a four year stretch.
The boxes are dangerous as well and could set fire to your house.
As many will know I am a techno idiot. What do the experts think?
Before anyone picks me up I purposely shoved this on the Footy Board because of the obvious Swans relatied interest.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:28 - Aug 14 with 4271 viewsjack247

I'm not an expert and I'm sure they'd only make a few examples of people, but they'd fill the jails and probably bankrupt the country if they actually enforced that
BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:30 - Aug 14 with 4258 viewsSmellyplumz

Tell em to go f uck themselves with a cactus!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 4206 viewsmax936

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:30 - Aug 14 by Smellyplumz

Tell em to go f uck themselves with a cactus!

The starving bastards should price their products better and make the 3pm Ko's available to view on a Saturday.

TV money going to the clubs and ultimately the players, but that won't be a bad thing, us Fans are the losers as fecking usual. Same as the general populace suffer with Government's austerity bills, those starving tw@ts who pass the bills in Parliament don't

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:40 - Aug 14 with 4166 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:28 - Aug 14 by jack247

I'm not an expert and I'm sure they'd only make a few examples of people, but they'd fill the jails and probably bankrupt the country if they actually enforced that

Good point. Apparently millions are doing it.
Also how about Kodi users that have it installed on their PC with no set top box?
When you click on the link you have no idea whether it is a law breaker or not.
Then we get on to the pubs and clubs showing 3pm KOs. How do they fare?
Apparently there is a massive campaign to close down the streaming sites. It certainly buggared it in my local club on Saturday but I am told ( ;-) ) there are still some streams on Kodi if you are patient enough.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:46 - Aug 14 with 4134 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:37 - Aug 14 by max936

The starving bastards should price their products better and make the 3pm Ko's available to view on a Saturday.

TV money going to the clubs and ultimately the players, but that won't be a bad thing, us Fans are the losers as fecking usual. Same as the general populace suffer with Government's austerity bills, those starving tw@ts who pass the bills in Parliament don't

Good post and the BBC backing the Murdock empire is not good imho.
Had it been a public service issue with hundreds being dragged out of their houses and placed before the beak for streaming then it might have had some journalistic merit. Even then it should have been followed by why are these people getting years in the slammer when those mugging old ladies get community service?
This was just scaremongering imho to help protect the revenue of the Corporates.

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:46 - Aug 14 with 4131 viewsGaryjack

Well i'm keeping hold of mine until they announce an amnesty. I threw my last load of Kodi boxes and firesticks in Loughor estuary only to find out next day it was a false alarm. There's no way i'm going down the cop shop to hand mine in now in case they make an example of me. I'm certainly not going to use it anymore though after reading about this programme tonight that's for sure.
BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:52 - Aug 14 with 4080 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:46 - Aug 14 by Garyjack

Well i'm keeping hold of mine until they announce an amnesty. I threw my last load of Kodi boxes and firesticks in Loughor estuary only to find out next day it was a false alarm. There's no way i'm going down the cop shop to hand mine in now in case they make an example of me. I'm certainly not going to use it anymore though after reading about this programme tonight that's for sure.

Very wise. If I had any of that kit I would be doing the same......

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:53 - Aug 14 with 4079 viewsjack2jack

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:46 - Aug 14 by Garyjack

I don't have one.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:53 - Aug 14 with 4071 viewsMo_Wives

Imagine being on B wing when 'Arry the Axe' asks you...
"Wocha in for then?"
"Streaming the Swans vs Burnley game"
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 20:00]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:58 - Aug 14 with 4022 viewsMo_Wives

Never had a Kodi box. Although I remember fishing in Loughor estuary once and one came out of the sky and caught me on the back of my head.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:58 - Aug 14 with 4014 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:53 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

"Wocha in for then?"

Thanks Mo. That's my best laugh of the day :-))

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:59 - Aug 14 with 4002 viewsBrynmill_Jack

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:37 - Aug 14 by max936

The government is in the pocket of Rupert Murdoch. That's where the law changes and sentencing tarrffs are coming from - his lobbying and probable donations (backhanders).
Send the miserable c*nt back to Australia

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:01 - Aug 14 with 3969 viewsPrivate_Partz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:58 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

Never had a Kodi box. Although I remember fishing in Loughor estuary once and one came out of the sky and caught me on the back of my head.

You b@stard! That's the second one. Leave it out mun :-)))

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:02 - Aug 14 with 3962 viewsMo_Wives

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:01 - Aug 14 by Private_Partz

You b@stard! That's the second one. Leave it out mun :-)))

Got my picture in the paper as well...

[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 20:26]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:07 - Aug 14 with 3912 viewspencoedjack

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:53 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

"Wocha in for then?"

Very good
BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:24 - Aug 14 with 3821 viewsAngelRangelQS

Oh come on... chuck people in jail for streaming football?

Isn't this the same rubbish they trotted out for years about downloading music and films etc?
BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:25 - Aug 14 with 3798 viewsLoyal

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:24 - Aug 14 by AngelRangelQS

Oh come on... chuck people in jail for streaming football?

Isn't this the same rubbish they trotted out for years about downloading music and films etc?

They locked one bloke up for streaming napster if I recall, butnit got quashed.
Madness.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:25 - Aug 14 with 3799 viewsmax936

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 19:46 - Aug 14 by Private_Partz

Good post and the BBC backing the Murdock empire is not good imho.
Had it been a public service issue with hundreds being dragged out of their houses and placed before the beak for streaming then it might have had some journalistic merit. Even then it should have been followed by why are these people getting years in the slammer when those mugging old ladies get community service?
This was just scaremongering imho to help protect the revenue of the Corporates.

A Police just came down my road and slowed when passing the house, I got all sweaty and everything

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:28 - Aug 14 with 3748 viewsSmellyplumz

Ten years in jail for using a box but they are quite happy to hide dirty fking pedophiles in their organisation helping them avoid jail.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:29 - Aug 14 with 3742 viewsLoyal

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:25 - Aug 14 by max936

A Police just came down my road and slowed when passing the house, I got all sweaty and everything

You watching the adult streams ?
I recommend nun bum fun if you are 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:29 - Aug 14 with 3741 viewsAngelRangelQS

Am I right in saying that they can't touch you if you use a VPN anyway?
BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:29 - Aug 14 with 3736 viewsSwanjaxs

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:25 - Aug 14 by max936

Put some clothes on and pull the curtains then ffs! 😁

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:36 - Aug 14 with 3684 viewsSmellyplumz

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:29 - Aug 14 by AngelRangelQS

Can't trace you, so then they'll make vpns illegal, then they will just do away with cash and micro chip you at birth.

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:39 - Aug 14 with 3666 viewscosy121

I've gave my kodi to next door.i still use it via wifi.lol
BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:40 - Aug 14 with 3656 viewsValerie

BBC Streaming scaremongering? on 20:29 - Aug 14 by AngelRangelQS

More of a case of not knowing who you are I would suspect.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024