Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO mart6 22:17 - Aug 14 with 4257 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO mart6 on 22:37 - Aug 14 with 2509 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

FAO mart6 on 06:06 - Aug 15 with 2448 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 22:37 - Aug 14 by Kerouac

I cancelled it out sorry. Although I'm sure the angry little fella will be along to replace it as soon as he gets home from buying raw steak for his wife's eye.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 07:15 - Aug 15 with 2416 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poor little Conservative Wallace.

He needs to concentrate on the sh!te this government is churning out on a weekly basis .

There's some snowflakes about lately aye
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 7:19]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

FAO mart6 on 07:28 - Aug 15 with 2399 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 07:15 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

He needs to concentrate on the sh!te this government is churning out on a weekly basis .

Mark Wallace: "Murdering dissidents is bad. Putting gay people into forced labour camps is bad"
oh tommy tommy: "Shurrup Wallace....you're such a snowflake"

FFS, what is this?, the 1970's?. At least when the right call the left snowflakes, they are referring to the need for safe spaces and protection from micro aggressions.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 7:37]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 07:56 - Aug 15 with 2370 viewsMo_Wives

"It'll be over in a second...stop being such a snowflake, FFS"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 08:03 - Aug 15 with 2358 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO mart6 on 07:56 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

"It'll be over in a second...stop being such a snowflake, FFS"

Strange ,I don't think any of it is funny .

And who called Wallace a snow flake ?
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 8:05]

FAO mart6 on 08:06 - Aug 15 with 2355 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 08:03 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'm not laughing at 'it'...I'm laughing at you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 08:13 - Aug 15 with 2344 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO mart6 on 08:06 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

I'm not laughing at 'it'...I'm laughing at you.

No
You don't really know what you are laughing at 😃

Login to get fewer ads

FAO mart6 on 08:16 - Aug 15 with 2337 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 08:03 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

"And who called Wallace a snowflake?".

Beep...Beep...Beep

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 08:22 - Aug 15 with 2330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO mart6 on 08:16 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

"And who called Wallace a snowflake?".

Beep...Beep...Beep

can you point it out where I called Wallace a snow flake?

Nah

You haven been assuming a lot lately

Take some more time out 👍🏻

FAO mart6 on 08:42 - Aug 15 with 2299 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 08:22 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nah

OK, Tom, let's see if you can take off your ideological glasses and be intellectually honest.

If Alfie Thomas tweeted about homophobia in football...No, better still, lets say he tweeted about a place in the world where people are being imprisoned for being gay.
Then I replied, on here, with a post saying...

"Poor little Alfie Thomas. He needs to concentrate on talking about rugby. There's some snowflakes about lately aye."

What would your response be Tom?
And also try to imagine that you (quite rightly) laughed at me for being an idiot...and then I was dishonest enough to try and take the moral high ground by suggesting that you were in the wrong for laughing at gays being imprisoned...and then I finish up by saying "I didn't call Alfie a snowflake...point out where I called Alfie a snowflake".

It's not me that needs to take some time out, Tom. In fact, go and sit on the naughty step.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 9:01]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 09:32 - Aug 15 with 2252 viewswaynekerr55

FAO mart6 on 08:22 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nah

To be fair Tommy both sides are hypocrites. The Tory cuts have got the vulnerable, whilst New Old Labour are more than happy to mitigate the behaviour of despots in berets. What makes it even more ludicrous is the stock "but the Tories" line.

FAO mart6 on 09:36 - Aug 15 with 2243 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 09:32 - Aug 15 by waynekerr55

To be fair Tommy both sides are hypocrites. The Tory cuts have got the vulnerable, whilst New Old Labour are more than happy to mitigate the behaviour of despots in berets. What makes it even more ludicrous is the stock "but the Tories" line.

Well said, Wayne. They are all c*nts, so we hold our noses and vote or abstain in protest.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 10:30 - Aug 15 with 2201 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

FAO mart6 on 09:32 - Aug 15 by waynekerr55

Indeed Wayne and you are spot on , calling you a snow flake about you moaning that Mart6 always down arrowing you was tounge in cheek of course .😉

Now then young Mo and your many many wives

You are still way off who I called a snow flake .

But you keep babble on about Gareth Thomas and all other threads you've been accused of something .

FAO mart6 on 11:25 - Aug 15 with 2165 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 10:30 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Indeed Wayne and you are spot on , calling you a snow flake about you moaning that Mart6 always down arrowing you was tounge in cheek of course .😉

Now then young Mo and your many many wives

You are still way off who I called a snow flake .

But you keep babble on about Gareth Thomas and all other threads you've been accused of something .

OK, lets use your tactics against you...Show me where Wayne complained about mart6 down arrowing him. Waynes post was saying "hay, mart, look at this", Wayne was not complaining about down arrows...if anything, Wayne was goading, he was inviting a down arrow. So why would he be a snowflake?.

No, Tom, at best you called Wayne a snowflake because he reposted, therefore re-echoed, the sentiments of Wallace. So if you're calling Wayne a snowflake for holding the same views as Wallace...stay with me, Tom...then you are also calling Wallace a snowflake.

Now, where did I complain about threads where I have been accused of something?. Go back and read, Tom. I said "If Alfie Thomas tweeted...". "IF", Tom, "IF" as in hypothetically. Not when, but IF.
I was using a hypothetical situation which switched up the roles to show that you are more interested in defending the tribe that the moral position.

Now after all this, if you still want to stick to your guns, then I am prepared to take your word for it. I am prepared to say "Ok, I think your talking shite, but you insist, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt" and do you know why, Tom? because that's the kind of guy I am

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 11:31 - Aug 15 with 2150 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO mart6 on 11:25 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

OK, lets use your tactics against you...Show me where Wayne complained about mart6 down arrowing him. Waynes post was saying "hay, mart, look at this", Wayne was not complaining about down arrows...if anything, Wayne was goading, he was inviting a down arrow. So why would he be a snowflake?.

No, Tom, at best you called Wayne a snowflake because he reposted, therefore re-echoed, the sentiments of Wallace. So if you're calling Wayne a snowflake for holding the same views as Wallace...stay with me, Tom...then you are also calling Wallace a snowflake.

Now, where did I complain about threads where I have been accused of something?. Go back and read, Tom. I said "If Alfie Thomas tweeted...". "IF", Tom, "IF" as in hypothetically. Not when, but IF.
I was using a hypothetical situation which switched up the roles to show that you are more interested in defending the tribe that the moral position.

Now after all this, if you still want to stick to your guns, then I am prepared to take your word for it. I am prepared to say "Ok, I think your talking shite, but you insist, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt" and do you know why, Tom? because that's the kind of guy I am

Wayne complains about Mart down arrowing his posts quite a lot to be fair. When he's not doing that he's mostly waxing lyrical about Diane Abbot and when he's not doing that he's banging on about Corbyn for no discernible reason. All the while saying variations of how they're all as bad as each other. He's a closet Tory but won't quite come out yet.

Don't get him started on training methods mind. Oof.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 11:33]

Poll: Tory leader

FAO mart6 on 11:39 - Aug 15 with 2144 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 11:31 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

Wayne complains about Mart down arrowing his posts quite a lot to be fair. When he's not doing that he's mostly waxing lyrical about Diane Abbot and when he's not doing that he's banging on about Corbyn for no discernible reason. All the while saying variations of how they're all as bad as each other. He's a closet Tory but won't quite come out yet.

OK, Mr Boy. I can accept that. I shall, of course, offer my sincerest apologies to Mr Thomas Thomas....coz that's the kind of guy I am

Note- Mr Thomas Thomas is not Alfie...he can f*ck off

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 11:41 - Aug 15 with 2136 viewsMo_Wives

FAO Oh Thomas Thomas:

Sorrahy

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 11:46 - Aug 15 with 2124 viewsexiledclaseboy

FAO mart6 on 11:39 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

OK, Mr Boy. I can accept that. I shall, of course, offer my sincerest apologies to Mr Thomas Thomas....coz that's the kind of guy I am

Note- Mr Thomas Thomas is not Alfie...he can f*ck off

Don't mind me, I shouldn't have got involved really. I'm killing time waiting for the trouble and strife to finish her latest hospital appointment and Loyal doesn't seem to be around to keep me amused.

Poll: Tory leader

FAO mart6 on 11:50 - Aug 15 with 2115 viewswaynekerr55

FAO mart6 on 11:31 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

Closet Tory... My my my Mr ECB you've got a nerve there 😉

20 horse shoe runs for you, NOW!

On a serious note - no discernible reason. Hmm...
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 11:50]

FAO mart6 on 11:50 - Aug 15 with 2113 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 11:46 - Aug 15 by exiledclaseboy

Don't mind me, I shouldn't have got involved really. I'm killing time waiting for the trouble and strife to finish her latest hospital appointment and Loyal doesn't seem to be around to keep me amused.

No problem, Mr Boy. Can't chat, I'm hearing we have live pictures coming in of Tommy leaving this thread...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 12:00 - Aug 15 with 2093 viewsBanosswan

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

FAO mart6 on 12:04 - Aug 15 with 2087 viewsdailew

FAO mart6 on 11:50 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

No problem, Mr Boy. Can't chat, I'm hearing we have live pictures coming in of Tommy leaving this thread...

Wacist.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-40931479/is-it-ok-to-use-black-emojis-and-gifs

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

FAO mart6 on 12:47 - Aug 15 with 2047 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 12:04 - Aug 15 by dailew

Wacist.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-40931479/is-it-ok-to-use-black-emojis-and-gifs

Good luck, Mr Cooper

FAO mart6 on 14:38 - Aug 15 with 2014 viewsMo_Wives

FAO mart6 on 07:15 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

F*cking 'ell, Mr T. You've had a down arrow off the washing line thief

Can't see what you did to deserve that. Must have been the snowflake comment. Your cult is ruthless...come join us on the outside, Tom...we have cookies and fun.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024