Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? 22:24 - Aug 14 with 3298 viewsBrynCartwright

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 22:28 - Aug 14 with 3284 viewsWarwickHunt

Arf.
Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 22:37 - Aug 14 with 3251 viewsGowerjack

It's as good as the Smiths ever got.

But it's very very very far from being the best song of all time.

Music is subjective.
Other opinions are available.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 22:39 - Aug 14 with 3242 viewsHumpty

Best Smiths song of all time.

And a very good song.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2017 22:53]
Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 22:52 - Aug 14 with 3216 viewsSwanjaxs

Pass me the bottle of vodka ffs! 😟

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 23:11 - Aug 14 with 3185 viewsProfessor

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 22:52 - Aug 14 by Swanjaxs

Pass me the bottle of vodka ffs! 😟

Originally the "b" side of the 12 inch of "William it was really nothing" along with "please, please, please let me get what I want." A brilliant triumvirate bought on the day of my "O"level results and tickets to see them in Cardiff Uni from Spillers Records. Where have those 33 years gone?

Not the greatest song but a great record.
Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 00:51 - Aug 15 with 3119 viewsItchySphincter

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:24 - Aug 15 with 2962 viewsdickythorpe

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:36 - Aug 15 with 2940 viewsWarwickHunt

Login to get fewer ads

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:40 - Aug 15 with 2933 viewssherpajacob

http://www.everyhit.com/retrocharts/1985-February.html

The 29th most popular song of the month when released.

Some all time classics above it?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:47 - Aug 15 with 2922 viewsWarwickHunt

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:40 - Aug 15 by sherpajacob

http://www.everyhit.com/retrocharts/1985-February.html

The 29th most popular song of the month when released.

Some all time classics above it?

Russ Abbott for one.
Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:47 - Aug 15 with 2921 viewssherpajacob

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 18:48 - Aug 15 with 2919 viewsNeath_Jack

Wouldn't be in my top 100.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 19:52 - Aug 15 with 2863 viewsFlashberryjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 19:58 - Aug 15 with 2851 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 20:00 - Aug 15 with 2846 viewsexiledclaseboy

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 19:58 - Aug 15 by Kerouac

CRACKERJACK!!

Poll: Tory leader

Righto...This Is the best song of all time..Any objections? on 20:17 - Aug 15 with 2828 viewsdickythorpe

"Get your voices ready........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024