Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE 10:47 - Aug 15 with 10092 viewsTheResurrection

WTF is going on???

Where is the statement of concern your Chairman has sent to the shareholders and why haven't you communicated this to your members???

Do something of note for once in your bloody existence there FFS.

Swansea is burning while you're trying to play cosyagain with the new Board.

Sort it out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 10:49 - Aug 15 with 2925 viewsSTID2017

Oh for the days when the Mods used to merge posts.
Seems to be a very similar post from the same poster which has since gone into a five pager

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 10:49 - Aug 15 with 2925 viewsMeraki

Its only been 2 days
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 10:55 - Aug 15 with 2882 viewsDarran

"and why haven't you communicated this to your members???"

One of the funniest things I've ever read on here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 10:59 - Aug 15 with 2861 viewsSTID2017

If you felt so strongly why didn't you stand for election in the recent ,er, election ?
Or are not even a member, or if you are, didn't you think you could hack it sitting down and have a frank, level headed discussion with other elected members, without resorting to the name calling you seem to enjoy on here ?
It's easy for all of us to sit at home and why didn't the committee do this or that, but very few of us have the time or inclination to devote our free time for the good of the Trust (I include myself in that - however I don't slag them off)
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 11:02]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:02 - Aug 15 with 2846 viewsMeraki

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 10:59 - Aug 15 by STID2017

If you felt so strongly why didn't you stand for election in the recent ,er, election ?
Or are not even a member, or if you are, didn't you think you could hack it sitting down and have a frank, level headed discussion with other elected members, without resorting to the name calling you seem to enjoy on here ?
It's easy for all of us to sit at home and why didn't the committee do this or that, but very few of us have the time or inclination to devote our free time for the good of the Trust (I include myself in that - however I don't slag them off)

I think he did that with Phil and Stu last year.
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:04 - Aug 15 with 2837 viewsDarran

Anyway the last I heard of the Trust Chairman he was lying on a yacht off the coast of Marbella.

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:24 - Aug 15 with 2753 viewslondonlisa2001

I have a question on this.

I saw on the other thread that a statement of concern has supposedly been written to the shareholders from the Trust.

But the information pack I recently received with the voting papers for the 'deal' gave a lengthy, explicit description of a world where the Trust is heavily involved in decisions being made at the club. Examples were given of the appointment of Clement,the removal of Bradley et al. It was also said that the Trust director and Trust Chair were in regular dialogue with the club management.

So if that is all true, then why on earth would the Trust EVER need to write a letter of concern to the owners? That would simply be unwarranted given all these meetings, briefings, etc etc.

I hope that there has been no misrepresentation of the situation as it stands.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 11:25]
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:32 - Aug 15 with 2707 viewsMo_Wives

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:24 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

I saw on the other thread that a statement of concern has supposedly been written to the shareholders from the Trust.

But the information pack I recently received with the voting papers for the 'deal' gave a lengthy, explicit description of a world where the Trust is heavily involved in decisions being made at the club. Examples were given of the appointment of Clement,the removal of Bradley et al. It was also said that the Trust director and Trust Chair were in regular dialogue with the club management.

So if that is all true, then why on earth would the Trust EVER need to write a letter of concern to the owners? That would simply be unwarranted given all these meetings, briefings, etc etc.

Lieutenant Columbo....Claim my £5

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:33 - Aug 15 with 2705 viewsTheResurrection

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:24 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

Exactly Lisa and thanks for keeping this thread on track and informative. For some reason the dribbling happy clapping old fuddy duddy's seem more interested in me than the future good of this club.

Regarding what you've said, maybe things have changed. They certainly have from my thinking. Earlier on in the Summer I spoke quietly but highly of our new owners and the way they'd began to turn things around slightly.

But after this sorry episode all that goodwill has evaporated and now I'm beginning to worry that they're running the playing squad down and perhaps just doing enough to hopefully survive, a risky game as we all know.

Maybe the Trust are having the same reservations..... Except we wouldn't bloody know as we NEVER hear from them.

Where are they and what of this statement of concern???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:42 - Aug 15 with 2652 viewsDarran

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:33 - Aug 15 by TheResurrection

Exactly Lisa and thanks for keeping this thread on track and informative. For some reason the dribbling happy clapping old fuddy duddy's seem more interested in me than the future good of this club.

Regarding what you've said, maybe things have changed. They certainly have from my thinking. Earlier on in the Summer I spoke quietly but highly of our new owners and the way they'd began to turn things around slightly.

But after this sorry episode all that goodwill has evaporated and now I'm beginning to worry that they're running the playing squad down and perhaps just doing enough to hopefully survive, a risky game as we all know.

Maybe the Trust are having the same reservations..... Except we wouldn't bloody know as we NEVER hear from them.

Why the fuçk would you hear from them?

Jeez you really are nuts aren't you?

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:43 - Aug 15 with 2646 viewsswancity

My days of being concerned about what the trust do or don't do are history. They're a complete and utter non entity as far as I'm concerned. Sorry but it's a complete shambles now. And that's no disrespect to any of the individuals involved. As an organisation though it's beyond a joke.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:45 - Aug 15 with 2635 viewsraynor94

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 10:59 - Aug 15 by STID2017

He might say it sometimes in the wrong tone, but he's bang on the money here, the silence is deafening, are you honestly happy with the lack of communication coming out of the Club? as he says where is this statement he was told was being put out?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:45 - Aug 15 with 2634 viewsPegojack

I voted with the Trust's recommendation and posted the form off several weeks ago.

I'm now beginning to regret that, big style. Think we should go for the nuclear option now. Can I have my form back, please?
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:46 - Aug 15 with 2634 viewslondonlisa2001

If things have changed, then that information should have been communicated before today's voting deadline, as one of the reasons for emphasising the Trust board's preference for accepting the deal was the Trust's continued involvement in club decisions.

In fact, it was a point highlighted and reinforced on a number of occasions when posters (including myself), expressed concern that the involvement would vanish once the threat of legal action was removed.

I would find it worrying if, on the day that the voting window closes, or soon after, the Trust issue a statement of concern that suggests one of their primary arguments in favour of the deal has fallen away.
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:53 - Aug 15 with 2588 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:42 - Aug 15 by Darran

Why the fuçk would you hear from them?

Jeez you really are nuts aren't you?

Darran, Lord knows I have had many disagreements with T2C, but this is an important issue being raised here. Have the Trust written a letter of concern? If so, why have they felt it necessary to do so? Have the lines of usual communication broken down for some reason? If they have, why?
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:54 - Aug 15 with 2579 viewsDarran

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:45 - Aug 15 by raynor94

He might say it sometimes in the wrong tone, but he's bang on the money here, the silence is deafening, are you honestly happy with the lack of communication coming out of the Club? as he says where is this statement he was told was being put out?

It's not what he's saying it's who's saying it Rayns.

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:55 - Aug 15 with 2571 viewsvetchonian

It maybe that given the current situation and the ballot "normal play" has been suspended pending the outcome of the vote?

If so maybe that is why a letter is necessary

A moot point Res you made a staement on your other thread on this topic that you believe the Trust is our only hope....after today the Trust may no longer have a voice!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:57 - Aug 15 with 2551 viewsDarran

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:53 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

Darran, Lord knows I have had many disagreements with T2C, but this is an important issue being raised here. Have the Trust written a letter of concern? If so, why have they felt it necessary to do so? Have the lines of usual communication broken down for some reason? If they have, why?

No idea Lisa but if you don't think it's hysterical that a non Trust member keeps attacking the Trust you need a sense of humour bypass.

I'll tell you something serious though if a non member is being told things in private before members that looks pretty horrific to me.

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:05 - Aug 15 with 2502 viewscostalotta

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:57 - Aug 15 by Darran

No idea Lisa but if you don't think it's hysterical that a non Trust member keeps attacking the Trust you need a sense of humour bypass.

I'll tell you something serious though if a non member is being told things in private before members that looks pretty horrific to me.

Indeed and it's indicative as to why i allowed my membership to lapse.
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:06 - Aug 15 with 2496 viewsValerie

The fact is there is no meaningful working relationship,yes the trust may get a token say
but that is all it is.And that is only to stop legal action once that threat goes away the meaningless token say does also and the massaging of the trust boards egos with it.

What answer did the trust board get when they requested the removal of the sell out Jenkins?
Feck off was the answer from the Yanks.And do you think the Yanks appointed Clement because the trust told them so? More like the Yanks deciding then telling the trust what is going to-happen
and THE TRUST CUNFUSSING BEING CONSULTED TO BEING TOLD WHAT IS HAPPENING.
Nice easy question for the trust if they had told the Yanks they were not happy with the appointment of Clement would they have got the same answer to when they said they want Jenkins removed?
Everyone on this site knows the answer to that,it would have been another Feck off we make the decisions.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 12:21]
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:14 - Aug 15 with 2450 viewslondonlisa2001

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 11:57 - Aug 15 by Darran

If a non member has been told information it's not the fault of the person receiving that information though surely?

And if T2C has been told information, then it will have been in the full knowledge that the information would then be mentioned on here.

So unless he is making it up, and I see no reason for him doing that, and it would be easily denied, then him raising the question seems reasonable.
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:18 - Aug 15 with 2411 viewsAngelRangelQS

No doubt making sure that nothing they put out will upset "Jason and Steve"

Out of interest, when are we going to hear the outcome of the vote? Sadly I think it'll be to accept the deal, given the Trust's recommendation and lack of appetite for a fight.
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:21 - Aug 15 with 2392 viewsMeraki

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:18 - Aug 15 by AngelRangelQS

Out of interest, when are we going to hear the outcome of the vote? Sadly I think it'll be to accept the deal, given the Trust's recommendation and lack of appetite for a fight.

Vote deadline is today?

I'm guessing thats the delay in the "statement of concern" not to upset the way they want the vote to go, shambles.
FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:22 - Aug 15 with 2384 viewsDarran

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:14 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

If a non member has been told information it's not the fault of the person receiving that information though surely?

And if T2C has been told information, then it will have been in the full knowledge that the information would then be mentioned on here.

So unless he is making it up, and I see no reason for him doing that, and it would be easily denied, then him raising the question seems reasonable.

Absolutely not its not the fault of the person receiving the information and if that's how they plan to communicate with their members they can forget it.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 12:26]

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:24 - Aug 15 with 2374 viewsValerie

FAO THE TRUST. STU MACDONALD, UXBRIDGE on 12:18 - Aug 15 by AngelRangelQS

One thing for sure is when it is you'll hear the laughing and spluttering of Welsh mugs from across the Atlantic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024